Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Image Lair Reviews! {closed}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@decadent

These are so cool~ Let's see, let's see.

Words: no
# of dragons: 3-5 whatever, I have a small lair so.
Size: clan profile size would be perfect~
Notes: Let's see, all my permas are first 3 pages, and I'd love if you wouldn't pick any ungened gen1's since those obviously are a work in progress : D Also skip my icon dragon since he's currently sporting a special get up for next weeks dom battle~
@decadent

These are so cool~ Let's see, let's see.

Words: no
# of dragons: 3-5 whatever, I have a small lair so.
Size: clan profile size would be perfect~
Notes: Let's see, all my permas are first 3 pages, and I'd love if you wouldn't pick any ungened gen1's since those obviously are a work in progress : D Also skip my icon dragon since he's currently sporting a special get up for next weeks dom battle~
sIYtCYI.png
@decadent

Words: yes please!
# of dragons: 4 or 5
Size: 500x200, rounded corners
Notes: only dragons with familiars please! thank you! :)
@decadent

# of dragons: 4 or 5
Size: 500x200, rounded corners
Notes: only dragons with familiars please! thank you! :)
@Kaamos @kjolvor Send the t/g whenever! I'll probs get these done tomorrow, have a night shift today :0 @SunDragon ur username is very swish [img]http://i.imgur.com/9BqCt9u.png[/img] [b]Bryne:[/b] He hot, sunshine shimmer very noice. That accent looks great as well, the blue balances all the warm colours. He doesn't have a lot of apparel but I appreciate the simplicity of his outfit [s]unlike my dragons who i just load up with silks[/s]. Cute matching fire sprite! [b]Asriel:[/b] FUNKY. I really like the white smoke on leaf toxin?? It's just very cool. That accent is sweeeet, I didn't even notice it at first but like woah, nice touch. The roundhorns caught my eye first actually, they're just super nice. Matching eyes A++ [b]Oron:[/b] Love this magical noodle!! His colours are gorg, the seafoam okapi is perfection and so is that accent. The comet is one of my fav apparel pieces but the protective eyewear!! I feel like it always gives a lot of character. Also, u have a lot of sprites and it's making me jelly. [b]Delta:[/b] Ooh boy, just realised all the dragons I chose were males gdi. Anyway, THIS GUY IS COOL. I like his name and omg, the gene/colour combo!! It's so relaxing to look at, esp with that swank accent. The naturalist adornments amuse me c: [b]Chand:[/b] This is a good plaguey dragon. I HAVEN'T SEEN THE GLOVES OR COAT MUCH FOR SOME REASON AND I LOVE THEM ON THIS MIRROR. I love how the mosy maze colony matches the gembond and the satchels are GOOD. Love how you layered the birdskull with the goggles /applause
@Kaamos @kjolvor
Send the t/g whenever! I'll probs get these done tomorrow, have a night shift today :0

@SunDragon
ur username is very swish

9BqCt9u.png

Bryne: He hot, sunshine shimmer very noice. That accent looks great as well, the blue balances all the warm colours. He doesn't have a lot of apparel but I appreciate the simplicity of his outfit unlike my dragons who i just load up with silks. Cute matching fire sprite!
Asriel: FUNKY. I really like the white smoke on leaf toxin?? It's just very cool. That accent is sweeeet, I didn't even notice it at first but like woah, nice touch. The roundhorns caught my eye first actually, they're just super nice. Matching eyes A++
Oron: Love this magical noodle!! His colours are gorg, the seafoam okapi is perfection and so is that accent. The comet is one of my fav apparel pieces but the protective eyewear!! I feel like it always gives a lot of character. Also, u have a lot of sprites and it's making me jelly.
Delta: Ooh boy, just realised all the dragons I chose were males gdi. Anyway, THIS GUY IS COOL. I like his name and omg, the gene/colour combo!! It's so relaxing to look at, esp with that swank accent. The naturalist adornments amuse me c:
Chand: This is a good plaguey dragon. I HAVEN'T SEEN THE GLOVES OR COAT MUCH FOR SOME REASON AND I LOVE THEM ON THIS MIRROR. I love how the mosy maze colony matches the gembond and the satchels are GOOD. Love how you layered the birdskull with the goggles /applause
wuvThtJ.png
@decadent
Words: Yes please
# of dragons: 5
Size: Clan Profile
Notes:
Im shadow clan and trying to keep my dragons to a darker theme.
So if you could please choose only dark or halloweeny dragons please? c:

Thank you!
@decadent
Words: Yes please
Size: Clan Profile
Notes:
Im shadow clan and trying to keep my dragons to a darker theme.
So if you could please choose only dark or halloweeny dragons please? c:

Thank you!
sigg_by_cas_a_fras-dah2szu.png
@decadent
# dragons edit cos i thought ofsomething; if you could put vesti, enna, and shivra t ogether that would be awesome. So 3?
size whatever, im not fussy c:
Notes: none that i can think of!
@decadent
# dragons edit cos i thought ofsomething; if you could put vesti, enna, and shivra t ogether that would be awesome. So 3?
size whatever, im not fussy c:
Notes: none that i can think of!
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
@decadent
Thanks so much! I like the image and enjoyed the read :)
@decadent
Thanks so much! I like the image and enjoyed the read :)
ECNdq9d.png
@decadent
Size: default
Notes: none!
@decadent
Size: default
Notes: none!
x1342_200px_putri_by_miirshroom-dbrbcv3.png xxxxx

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

I don’t want to become a gloomy person
like the rain of a summer shower
if you feel the same way I do

I’ll become a star in your sky
Whether it’s day or night
I always want to sleep there
by your side forever
@HauntedHeart @Ashenhartkrie @Shoyou pour cash onto my body @Kaamos I'm gonna be real and say that I opened your lair up and was like !@#% because everyone is gorgeous how tf do u expect me to just chose 3-5 dragons U HEATHEN [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/rhLaZdr.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/8mCFUX1.png[/img][/center] and ur first row as bonus!
@HauntedHeart @Ashenhartkrie @Shoyou
pour cash onto my body

@Kaamos
I'm gonna be real and say that I opened your lair up and was like !@#% because everyone is gorgeous how tf do u expect me to just chose 3-5 dragons U HEATHEN

rhLaZdr.png

8mCFUX1.png

and ur first row as bonus!
wuvThtJ.png
@decadent

Woo-hoo, thanks<3 Smh so glad Paroni got up there~
And nice to know my dragons please also others eyes than just my own hehe.
@decadent

Woo-hoo, thanks<3 Smh so glad Paroni got up there~
And nice to know my dragons please also others eyes than just my own hehe.
sIYtCYI.png
@kjolvor ur lair is sweet [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/JwRDzie.png[/img][/center] [b]Iris:[/b] Love love love this gene combo!! Also wow, female pcs look really good like this dang, the seraph in particular is very swank. Mulberry is flawless and paired with lavender is just /swoon. Matching eyes gets you two thumbs up. [b]Nephthys:[/b] Another gorgeous double yiss. Midnight and goldenrod omg, I love. Always reminds me of night/stars/sun sort of aesthetic. APPAREL IS GR8! I haven't seen any nice rip/curs for a while, thanks for this dragon. [b]Wysteria:[/b] Usually I think triples are a bit boring but this lady is beautiful! That accent was made for her and I love how subtle but gorgeous the glimmer is *v*. Lovely simplistic apparel choices. A little random but her parent's names and offspring list is really nice? MATCHING FAMILIAR A+ [b]Kaimu:[/b] I love... sky facet/glim so much omg just give it to me GIVE IT ALL TO ME. Navy crystal is an excellent choice. He's so shiny and cute /pap pap/ [b]Sycra:[/b] All these dragons have matching eyes which means you WIN. I don't usually like female tundras but this one is really cute omg. I love her genes and colours! The pops of red are very nice. She reminds me of something but I'm not sure what, not quite vampire but??
@kjolvor
ur lair is sweet

JwRDzie.png

Iris: Love love love this gene combo!! Also wow, female pcs look really good like this dang, the seraph in particular is very swank. Mulberry is flawless and paired with lavender is just /swoon. Matching eyes gets you two thumbs up.
Nephthys: Another gorgeous double yiss. Midnight and goldenrod omg, I love. Always reminds me of night/stars/sun sort of aesthetic. APPAREL IS GR8! I haven't seen any nice rip/curs for a while, thanks for this dragon.
Wysteria: Usually I think triples are a bit boring but this lady is beautiful! That accent was made for her and I love how subtle but gorgeous the glimmer is *v*. Lovely simplistic apparel choices. A little random but her parent's names and offspring list is really nice? MATCHING FAMILIAR A+
Kaimu: I love... sky facet/glim so much omg just give it to me GIVE IT ALL TO ME. Navy crystal is an excellent choice. He's so shiny and cute /pap pap/
Sycra: All these dragons have matching eyes which means you WIN. I don't usually like female tundras but this one is really cute omg. I love her genes and colours! The pops of red are very nice. She reminds me of something but I'm not sure what, not quite vampire but??
wuvThtJ.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12