Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Image Lair Reviews! {closed}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/HKQLyFp.png[/img] Currently: [b]CLOSED[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/kLN7bXG.png[/img] [size=2]{The full [url=http://imgur.com/a/PwciS]Gallery[/url]}[/size] [/center] Basically I (or you, not very fussy) will choose 1/2/3/4/5 of your coolest, most prima donna dragons to whack onto a nice graphic that you can hang on your wall. Snazzy. I can also gush about your dragons but it might take a little longer bc this always takes me forever cry. [img]http://i.imgur.com/YPuMCLF.png[/img] CLOSED (check bottom pg 9 for list) [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [img]http://i.imgur.com/rJYW1lK.png[/img] Both treasure and gems accepted. Payment upfront but only send after I've confirmed! [columns][b]Image Only Image + Words[/b] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xx[/color] [nextcol] 20k / 30g 40k / 60g [/columns] You can order whatever style/dimensions you want for these. 500px wide is my default for forum pages. Clan profiles are at 400x190 and dragon bios are at 600px wide! Sometimes I reuse templates or I make new ones, depends how I'm feeling so if you want a specific one feel free to specify! [img]http://i.imgur.com/m555UiN.png[/img] [code]@decadent [b]Words:[/b] y/n [b]# of dragons:[/b] [b]Size:[/b] default/clan profile/custom [b]Notes:[/b] [/code] [font=century gothic][size=5][b]REVIEW MY LAIR REVIEWS winkwonk[/b][/size][/font] [quote=Redletter] 10/10, would commission for a lair review again. Many times.[s] I'll be back.[/s] These are amazing- why haven't you gotten one yet? Throw treasure and gems at decadent- GET AN IMAGE REVIEW NOW! Get three.[/quote] [quote=Rattz] 10/10 Such lovely and fun reviews. It'll definitely bring a sparkle to your eye if you buy one of these lair reviews. I will definitely be back in the future for another review very soon. EEEEK! Such amazing little tidbits to make my day brighter, [s]because I get to hear someone talke about my pretty pretty dragon buttz![/s] [/quote] [quote=mechadragon] Great lair reviews! Lots of communication between the buyer and seller in the case of delays makes for a very trustworthy person to buy from! As for the review itself, the lovely polished graphics and genuine excited words make for a fun review to read! 10/10 would buy again sometime! [/quote] [quote=KnightOfKris] You're really fantastic at keeping everyone up to date on what's going on, and I don't mind waiting for such a wonderful review! The graphics are crisp and professional, and you write a lot for each dragon - it's enjoyable from start to finish! I'd recommend you to anyone, and I'm glad someone recommended you to me. c: [/quote]
HKQLyFp.png
Currently: CLOSED

kLN7bXG.png

{The full Gallery}

Basically I (or you, not very fussy) will choose 1/2/3/4/5 of your coolest, most prima donna dragons to whack onto a nice graphic that you can hang on your wall. Snazzy.
I can also gush about your dragons but it might take a little longer bc this always takes me forever cry.

YPuMCLF.png
CLOSED (check bottom pg 9 for list)

rJYW1lK.png
Both treasure and gems accepted. Payment upfront but only send after I've confirmed!
Image Only
Image + Words
xx 20k / 30g
40k / 60g

You can order whatever style/dimensions you want for these. 500px wide is my default for forum pages. Clan profiles are at 400x190 and dragon bios are at 600px wide!
Sometimes I reuse templates or I make new ones, depends how I'm feeling so if you want a specific one feel free to specify!

m555UiN.png
Code:
@decadent [b]Words:[/b] y/n [b]# of dragons:[/b] [b]Size:[/b] default/clan profile/custom [b]Notes:[/b]

REVIEW MY LAIR REVIEWS winkwonk
Redletter wrote:
10/10, would commission for a lair review again. Many times. I'll be back.
These are amazing- why haven't you gotten one yet?
Throw treasure and gems at decadent- GET AN IMAGE REVIEW NOW!
Get three.
Rattz wrote:
10/10 Such lovely and fun reviews. It'll definitely bring a sparkle to your eye if you buy one of these lair reviews. I will definitely be back in the future for another review very soon. EEEEK! Such amazing little tidbits to make my day brighter, because I get to hear someone talke about my pretty pretty dragon buttz!
mechadragon wrote:
Great lair reviews! Lots of communication between the buyer and seller in the case of delays makes for a very trustworthy person to buy from! As for the review itself, the lovely polished graphics and genuine excited words make for a fun review to read! 10/10 would buy again sometime!
KnightOfKris wrote:
You're really fantastic at keeping everyone up to date on what's going on, and I don't mind waiting for such a wonderful review! The graphics are crisp and professional, and you write a lot for each dragon - it's enjoyable from start to finish! I'd recommend you to anyone, and I'm glad someone recommended you to me. c:
wuvThtJ.png
[b]WAITLIST:[/B] Umbraspina beckstar winterprism Let me know if you want on! I'll probably not reply to your ping because I'm lazy and I don't want to clutter the thread too much but you'll definitely be added! You'll be automatically removed after you've grabbed a slot. [img]http://i.imgur.com/kv7rsBe.png[/img] /lithnathron /SilentWiccan /KameTurtle [b]Ping for other stuff:[/b] AnthonyJCrowley
WAITLIST:
Umbraspina
beckstar
winterprism

Let me know if you want on! I'll probably not reply to your ping because I'm lazy and I don't want to clutter the thread too much but you'll definitely be added!
You'll be automatically removed after you've grabbed a slot.

kv7rsBe.png
/lithnathron /SilentWiccan /KameTurtle

Ping for other stuff: AnthonyJCrowley
wuvThtJ.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/133WU5P.png[/img] Some nice stuff will go here SOON
133WU5P.png

Some nice stuff will go here SOON
wuvThtJ.png
Words: none
# of dragons: you can pick.... 4 of your favorites
Notes: you can do anything with what you choose, i dont really care if its crazy or snazzy... do what you wish :) and if that means adding more dragons to the picture... go nuts.

@decadent
Words: none
# of dragons: you can pick.... 4 of your favorites
Notes: you can do anything with what you choose, i dont really care if its crazy or snazzy... do what you wish :) and if that means adding more dragons to the picture... go nuts.

@decadent
eA9odUz.png "lights on!"
@decadent yooo you're that clan with a single (well, not anymore) drop-dead gorgeous dragon who also has an amazing bio! I'd love a review please <3

Words: yes please!
# of dragons: 5 of your choice
Notes: I suspect I'll want to stick the result into my clan profile, so would it be possible to get a nice-looking ~400px wide resize of the graphic? If such a request feels too limiting, please disregard it tho! XD

Ping me to confirm and I'll PM you the treasure!
@decadent yooo you're that clan with a single (well, not anymore) drop-dead gorgeous dragon who also has an amazing bio! I'd love a review please <3

Words: yes please!
# of dragons: 5 of your choice
Notes: I suspect I'll want to stick the result into my clan profile, so would it be possible to get a nice-looking ~400px wide resize of the graphic? If such a request feels too limiting, please disregard it tho! XD

Ping me to confirm and I'll PM you the treasure!
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@Vistron

I'll be back...
@Vistron

I'll be back...
MVxSTuW.jpg
@decadent
Words: I'd love it if there were. c:
# of dragons: Pick four of your favorite dergs =)
Notes: You can do whatever you want to, hehe
@decadent
Words: I'd love it if there were. c:
# of dragons: Pick four of your favorite dergs =)
Notes: You can do whatever you want to, hehe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0Eukkgx.png indy | she/her | fr+1 :)
wishlist / pinkerlocke / challenges
@Decadent

Words: Yes please!
# of dragons: 4 please <3
Notes:Ordering this before bed, so I won't be available until morning! I'm saying this because im unsure if I should pay after submitting this or not! I'll pm the treasure as soon as im awake though if that is the case.
@Decadent

Words: Yes please!
# of dragons: 4 please <3
Notes:Ordering this before bed, so I won't be available until morning! I'm saying this because im unsure if I should pay after submitting this or not! I'll pm the treasure as soon as im awake though if that is the case.
OOH I make these all at 500px by default (will fit forum pages) but if you want a different size just yell :00

@PhantomSpectre
20k!

@sQld
Thank you! I felt the great need to dress a dragon up so I bought one pff
And 400px is a-okay with me! I forgot to mention it as an option actually
30k :D

@StilinskiSpark @AnthonyJCrowley
30k please!
OOH I make these all at 500px by default (will fit forum pages) but if you want a different size just yell :00

@PhantomSpectre
20k!

@sQld
Thank you! I felt the great need to dress a dragon up so I bought one pff
And 400px is a-okay with me! I forgot to mention it as an option actually
30k :D

@StilinskiSpark @AnthonyJCrowley
30k please!
wuvThtJ.png
@decadent

I will get a review soon so can you put me to the pinglist when you open again?
@decadent

I will get a review soon so can you put me to the pinglist when you open again?
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12