Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Image Lair Reviews! {closed}
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@decadent
omg thank you! '3'
@decadent
omg thank you! '3'
+ - - - - - - - - - 5dUHdFV.gif - - - - - - - - +

+8 FR TIME | PISCES | SPOONIE

wishlist | tumblr

+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - +

@decadent
Words: Yes please!
# of dragons: 5
Size: Default!
Notes: After Dubia on page 5 are projects and fodder, don't worry about them

@decadent
Words: Yes please!
Size: Default!
Notes: After Dubia on page 5 are projects and fodder, don't worry about them
tumblr_oclgidaTBf1rnk62zo7_r1_100.png
bury the hatchet or bury a friend right now
Illustrated Monster Manual: A Spooky Art Hatchery

♥ Black Lives Matter ♥
sEBxtxA.png
@Mackenzi
HELLU surprised you found this thread but yes, pls send the $$$ :D
@Mackenzi
HELLU surprised you found this thread but yes, pls send the $$$ :D
wuvThtJ.png
@Mackenzi your dragon bios amuse me and all your dragons are very cool /sunglasses emoji [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/jWMfuNC.png[/img][/center] [b]Bonemeal:[/b] I LIKE HIS NAME. His gene/colour combo is so nice as well omg. Apparel is very snazzy, those bones and pleated ruff deeply amuse me. Lore good. [b]Jupiter:[/b] Love his colours!! They're so.. deep?? There is a word that I'm forgetting but regardless they're gr8. His head wear is also perf, yes good. Matching eyes gets u double points. [b]Hemoglobin:[/b] I can see how she won all those contests!!! She's gorgeous and I don't even like freckle but?? So good?? Best blood dragon I've ever seen ok, the blue apparel and the blue in the poison *v* A++ [b]Tang:[/b] SHE'S FUN. The coolest herb mage. I deeply appreciate the orange here and all the lovely green apparel. Her goggles are very swank. Accent choice very nice. Matching familiar gets u ALL THE POINTS, all of them. [b]Omniglot:[/b] I like his name and his colours!! Those are some nice colours. He's just very cute. Tiger looks good for once.
@Mackenzi
your dragon bios amuse me and all your dragons are very cool /sunglasses emoji

jWMfuNC.png

Bonemeal: I LIKE HIS NAME. His gene/colour combo is so nice as well omg. Apparel is very snazzy, those bones and pleated ruff deeply amuse me. Lore good.
Jupiter: Love his colours!! They're so.. deep?? There is a word that I'm forgetting but regardless they're gr8. His head wear is also perf, yes good. Matching eyes gets u double points.
Hemoglobin: I can see how she won all those contests!!! She's gorgeous and I don't even like freckle but?? So good?? Best blood dragon I've ever seen ok, the blue apparel and the blue in the poison *v* A++
Tang: SHE'S FUN. The coolest herb mage. I deeply appreciate the orange here and all the lovely green apparel. Her goggles are very swank. Accent choice very nice. Matching familiar gets u ALL THE POINTS, all of them.
Omniglot: I like his name and his colours!! Those are some nice colours. He's just very cute. Tiger looks good for once.
wuvThtJ.png
@decadent I'm gently screaming internally because ahhh all my project dragons are finally getting picked in lair reviews and your words are SO KIND and I'm so happy with the graphics look how gorgeous!!! That is So Perfect!! Thank you so much, I love it, my dragons love it. ;__; I will probs come back for more when I get more dragons done, someday lol.
@decadent I'm gently screaming internally because ahhh all my project dragons are finally getting picked in lair reviews and your words are SO KIND and I'm so happy with the graphics look how gorgeous!!! That is So Perfect!! Thank you so much, I love it, my dragons love it. ;__; I will probs come back for more when I get more dragons done, someday lol.
tumblr_oclgidaTBf1rnk62zo7_r1_100.png
bury the hatchet or bury a friend right now
Illustrated Monster Manual: A Spooky Art Hatchery

♥ Black Lives Matter ♥
sEBxtxA.png
@decadent
Words: ye
Size: default
Notes: will pay in gems. i'm not sure if there's anything else i need to say.
@decadent
Words: ye
Notes: will pay in gems. i'm not sure if there's anything else i need to say.

iATzB2Z.png
@decadent
Can I get a slot
Words: Yes
Notes: Don't review Leafre or any of the dragons on page 6
@decadent
Can I get a slot
Words: Yes
Notes: Don't review Leafre or any of the dragons on page 6
ECNdq9d.png
@chilope @SunDragon
All g! Send payments over :0
@chilope @SunDragon
All g! Send payments over :0
wuvThtJ.png
@chilope your lair is ENCHANTING omg @v@ [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/9VpTHXW.png[/img][/center] [b]Caelus:[/b] Woah she's so gorgeous!! I love her colours, esp the storm glimmer. And that accent goes so well with the sylvan pieces?? Yiss, so good, so magical, I am in love. [b]Hekate:[/b] This is a good swamp witch, the shadow eyes match so nicely with the mulberry. Also swamp glimmer is A+++. I'm digging all the bone apparel, the fairies are a nice touch :00 [b]Honeycomb:[/b] THIS IS SUCH A GR8 DRAGON. Sweet name, love the accent.. and the genes.. and the colours. And his apparel ofc, the harvest guise never looked so good. Matching familiars = 100 points to you. He's just so autumn-y and CUTE dang it. [b]Aries:[/b] ovo, how alluring. Love the chocolate shimmer, the snakes match so well and the APPAREL IS GOOD. She just looks so good in it?? Who is this cool lady [b]Navara:[/b] She's so gentle looking aah *v* I think it's all the bows and flowers and the scarf HAHA. I really like the shadow clown pff. The accent is a little mismatched but I like it on her anyway. Her glasses are cute!
@chilope
your lair is ENCHANTING omg @v@

9VpTHXW.png

Caelus: Woah she's so gorgeous!! I love her colours, esp the storm glimmer. And that accent goes so well with the sylvan pieces?? Yiss, so good, so magical, I am in love.
Hekate: This is a good swamp witch, the shadow eyes match so nicely with the mulberry. Also swamp glimmer is A+++. I'm digging all the bone apparel, the fairies are a nice touch :00
Honeycomb: THIS IS SUCH A GR8 DRAGON. Sweet name, love the accent.. and the genes.. and the colours. And his apparel ofc, the harvest guise never looked so good. Matching familiars = 100 points to you. He's just so autumn-y and CUTE dang it.
Aries: ovo, how alluring. Love the chocolate shimmer, the snakes match so well and the APPAREL IS GOOD. She just looks so good in it?? Who is this cool lady
Navara: She's so gentle looking aah *v* I think it's all the bows and flowers and the scarf HAHA. I really like the shadow clown pff. The accent is a little mismatched but I like it on her anyway. Her glasses are cute!
wuvThtJ.png
@decadent

Aaaahhhh!! Thank you so much c: I love the graphic omg
@decadent

Aaaahhhh!! Thank you so much c: I love the graphic omg

iATzB2Z.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12