Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joy’s Art Shop [USD open]
1 2 ... 431 432 433 434 435 ... 463 464
@Joydom oh!!! they are both so cute omg! thank you so much :D
@Joydom oh!!! they are both so cute omg! thank you so much :D
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@luunai Here’s your three babs! I hope you like them :> [img] https://i.imgur.com/cUgMhZu.png[/img][img] https://i.imgur.com/QFF1Smp.png[/img][img] https://i.imgur.com/HTetkLo.png[/img] @creosote So glad you like them ^v^
@luunai
Here’s your three babs! I hope you like them :>
cUgMhZu.pngQFF1Smp.pngHTetkLo.png

@creosote
So glad you like them ^v^
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Username & User ID: LittleParade, 317304 Dragon/Oc/Reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70257750][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/702578/70257750_350.png[/img][/url] Details/Description: I know her skin has a lot going on, but the main things to include would be her head bow, nose bandaid, the bead necklace and bracelet, the blue sailor collar at the base of her neck, and the sock on her leg! Anything past those you can include or omit at your discretion! ^^ Commission Type: Chibi Signature Payment: USD Others: if you have to make the chibi longer to fit her in it, please feel free! The length of the image can be whatever you're comfortable with, there's no specific dimensions I'm looking for besides signature height!
Username & User ID: LittleParade, 317304
Dragon/Oc/Reference:
70257750_350.png
Details/Description: I know her skin has a lot going on, but the main things to include would be her head bow, nose bandaid, the bead necklace and bracelet, the blue sailor collar at the base of her neck, and the sock on her leg! Anything past those you can include or omit at your discretion! ^^
Commission Type: Chibi Signature
Payment: USD
Others: if you have to make the chibi longer to fit her in it, please feel free! The length of the image can be whatever you're comfortable with, there's no specific dimensions I'm looking for besides signature height!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
@littleparade
Slr went to bed early last night!
Got this :> is $6 ok for the extra detail in their design?
@littleparade
Slr went to bed early last night!
Got this :> is $6 ok for the extra detail in their design?
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom no problem at all, and the extra is totally fine! ^^
@Joydom no problem at all, and the extra is totally fine! ^^
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
Thank you so so much for the lovely chibis ;o; I'm over the moon about how they turned out, and you clearly put so much effort into all the details <3 This made my morning, it was a pleasure to commission you!!
Thank you so so much for the lovely chibis ;o; I'm over the moon about how they turned out, and you clearly put so much effort into all the details <3 This made my morning, it was a pleasure to commission you!!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Joydom
I'm back for more! I hope it's okay if I order multiple. ^^;

Username & User ID: Kiwicide (#118743)
Dragon/Oc/Reference: This girlie pls~
Details/Description: She's a swamp witch that's very into her work. Her outfit can be simplified of course. Is it possible to keep one of her froggie friends? If not that's totally cool. ^^
Discount: N/A
Others: Do whatever you feel is best~ ^^

Dragon/Oc/Reference: This lovely lady pls~
Details/Description: She's a healer and also very sweet and kind. You can leave off the bird, it's not necessary.

Dragon/Oc/Reference: And this sweet lady~
Details/Description: She's a mystic and very devoted to her family. Super sweet and gentle. Something delicate would be nice for her.

@Joydom
I'm back for more! I hope it's okay if I order multiple. ^^;

Dragon/Oc/Reference: This girlie pls~
Details/Description: She's a swamp witch that's very into her work. Her outfit can be simplified of course. Is it possible to keep one of her froggie friends? If not that's totally cool. ^^

Dragon/Oc/Reference: This lovely lady pls~
Details/Description: She's a healer and also very sweet and kind. You can leave off the bird, it's not necessary.

Dragon/Oc/Reference: And this sweet lady~
Details/Description: She's a mystic and very devoted to her family. Super sweet and gentle. Something delicate would be nice for her.

rPbwGGp.png ♦ hi, i’m kiwi ~ owo
♦ i make graphics
♦ she/her | FR+3
my wishlist
my projects
give my boi a like? owo
MwDmeU5.png
@littleparade
Nice! I’ll most likely have a wip in a day or two :>

@luunai
I’m so glad you like them t.t they were a joy to draw! Ngl my first time drawing primal eyes in this style so it was a fun challenge keeping the details in!

@kiwicide
Omg hi again! So happy to see you back <3 such pretty dragons, these designs aren’t too complicating so is $15 alright with you?
@littleparade
Nice! I’ll most likely have a wip in a day or two :>

@luunai
I’m so glad you like them t.t they were a joy to draw! Ngl my first time drawing primal eyes in this style so it was a fun challenge keeping the details in!

@kiwicide
Omg hi again! So happy to see you back <3 such pretty dragons, these designs aren’t too complicating so is $15 alright with you?
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom
Yep, $15 is great! ^^ So excited to see what you do with them!
@Joydom
Yep, $15 is great! ^^ So excited to see what you do with them!
rPbwGGp.png ♦ hi, i’m kiwi ~ owo
♦ i make graphics
♦ she/her | FR+3
my wishlist
my projects
give my boi a like? owo
MwDmeU5.png
My friend got an adorable little guy from you so I just had to get some for myself!

Username & User ID: Lovedachs / #129141
Dragon/Oc/Reference: Nissa
Details/Description: She's a very magical and serene dragon lady. If you could include the arcane aura and halo and maybe some arcane symbols on her body in places, that would be amazing. If not thats perfectly okay! I understand if you have to simplify her clothes due to size. I trust your judgement!
Commission Type: Chibi Signatures

Dragon/Oc/Reference: Nico
Details/Description: Nico is the embodiment of the meme "What do you have? A knife! NO!" So just something chaotic and energetic would be so fun. If you could also add a small quiver of arrows on him somewhere or even a knife in his mouth, I'd love that. But again, I understand limitations to the size!

I think my total is $10 usd unless I did the math wrong, which is possible with me xD
My friend got an adorable little guy from you so I just had to get some for myself!

Dragon/Oc/Reference: Nissa
Details/Description: She's a very magical and serene dragon lady. If you could include the arcane aura and halo and maybe some arcane symbols on her body in places, that would be amazing. If not thats perfectly okay! I understand if you have to simplify her clothes due to size. I trust your judgement!

Dragon/Oc/Reference: Nico
Details/Description: Nico is the embodiment of the meme "What do you have? A knife! NO!" So just something chaotic and energetic would be so fun. If you could also add a small quiver of arrows on him somewhere or even a knife in his mouth, I'd love that. But again, I understand limitations to the size!

I think my total is $10 usd unless I did the math wrong, which is possible with me xD
mrWEeMk.png
1 2 ... 431 432 433 434 435 ... 463 464