Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Service] BioLives
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
[quote name="greeneyedtengu" date=2016-02-02 20:58:12] UnbridledPassion Did my ping get eaten? [/quote] Ohh, my apologies! I think it got lost, thanks for checking sending me another ping! I like your ideas, I think we can definitely work something out. A big part is that I need to make up my mind. I'm hoping to take some time this week and jot down my likes and dislikes cuz I don't know what I want really but by eliminating what I don't want, it'll help steer me in the right direction. Make sense? I'm gonna post this for now before I fall asleep, I will get back to u once I've looked at your work here in this thread. @greeneyetengu
greeneyedtengu wrote on 2016-02-02:
UnbridledPassion Did my ping get eaten?

Ohh, my apologies! I think it got lost, thanks for checking sending me another ping!

I like your ideas, I think we can definitely work something out. A big part is that I need to make up my mind. I'm hoping to take some time this week and jot down my likes and dislikes cuz I don't know what I want really but by eliminating what I don't want, it'll help steer me in the right direction. Make sense?

I'm gonna post this for now before I fall asleep, I will get back to u once I've looked at your work here in this thread.

@greeneyetengu
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
Hey @greeneyedtengu! Roshan has the butterfly gene now. :D

So does Tumbleweed
Hey @greeneyedtengu! Roshan has the butterfly gene now. :D

So does Tumbleweed
N2GWjtTm.jpg
@UnbridledPassion Sounds good. Hope you slept well. :D
@UnbridledPassion Sounds good. Hope you slept well. :D
qUOpzWPm.png

Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.
@Loddie Can you movie this to the Art Sales thread? Thinking it's actually supposed to be over there. :/
@Loddie Can you movie this to the Art Sales thread? Thinking it's actually supposed to be over there. :/
qUOpzWPm.png

Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.
@greeneyedtengu
Moved to art sales!
And yes you're correct, since you aren't selling a site item, you are selling your creative efforts.
@greeneyedtengu
Moved to art sales!
And yes you're correct, since you aren't selling a site item, you are selling your creative efforts.
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
@Loddie Thanks!
@Loddie Thanks!
qUOpzWPm.png

@CyanideCandy @WildIrishPirate @UnbridledPassion @StormyDragon @SecondChance @MMaru @Anona

Three slots open! Jump in the line~
@CyanideCandy @WildIrishPirate @UnbridledPassion @StormyDragon @SecondChance @MMaru @Anona

Three slots open! Jump in the line~
qUOpzWPm.png

@greeneyetengu *dons goth gear*

Edit: Maybe we can update the 'sold' list with some different colored dragons to show variety?
@greeneyetengu *dons goth gear*

Edit: Maybe we can update the 'sold' list with some different colored dragons to show variety?
N2GWjtTm.jpg
@greeneyedtengu
I just looked at all of the examples, and they're awesome! I really like example 1 and example 4 the most. How does this work, exactly?
@greeneyedtengu
I just looked at all of the examples, and they're awesome! I really like example 1 and example 4 the most. How does this work, exactly?
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
@beargirl1393 Basically, you decide if you want a whole set of one or the other or both. Or if you just want a few of either. Then you decide how much you'd like to pay. The suggested prices are for whole sets-- a set includes 11 templates, one for each flight-- and you let me know what you want. I need to figure out some sort of order form, but it's been pretty informal thus far. :D
@beargirl1393 Basically, you decide if you want a whole set of one or the other or both. Or if you just want a few of either. Then you decide how much you'd like to pay. The suggested prices are for whole sets-- a set includes 11 templates, one for each flight-- and you let me know what you want. I need to figure out some sort of order form, but it's been pretty informal thus far. :D
qUOpzWPm.png

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12