Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Service] BioLives
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Greeneyedtengu I'd love to see what all else can be done with the bios, I'm not a lore hip, but I have an idea for what I really want theme wise, and right now it's just...working on getting the genes I want in the breeding pool, and space. Always space. We should sit down and discuss coding when we can. :)

Also, bump? <3
@Greeneyedtengu I'd love to see what all else can be done with the bios, I'm not a lore hip, but I have an idea for what I really want theme wise, and right now it's just...working on getting the genes I want in the breeding pool, and space. Always space. We should sit down and discuss coding when we can. :)

Also, bump? <3
Helish Redmoon

fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
@unbridledpassion @stormydragon Would you like to be added to my pinglist for updates and sales?
@unbridledpassion @stormydragon Would you like to be added to my pinglist for updates and sales?
qUOpzWPm.png

Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.
[quote name="greeneyedtengu" date=2016-01-04 17:15:54] unbridledpassion Would you like to be added to my pinglist for updates and sales? [/quote] Yes please! I don't mind being pinged (like some ppl do), and I'm very forgetful so this would be good as a reminder. Thanks @greeneyedtengu
greeneyedtengu wrote on 2016-01-04:
unbridledpassion Would you like to be added to my pinglist for updates and sales?

Yes please! I don't mind being pinged (like some ppl do), and I'm very forgetful so this would be good as a reminder.

Thanks @greeneyedtengu
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
@greeneyedtengu - ah, yes I would actually. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I somehow missed the ping...
@greeneyedtengu - ah, yes I would actually. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I somehow missed the ping...
jdDV4Lt.png
@StormyDragon No worries dear! Adding you to the Pinglist!
@StormyDragon No worries dear! Adding you to the Pinglist!
qUOpzWPm.png

Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.
So excited, I've seen the preview of the Hatchery thread that @Greeneyedtengu is setting up for me and it's rocking. She's working so hard on it, and it's really coming together, despite the fact that in the time she's been working, I've added two breeding pairs and created all the work for her.

Super helpful and really hard working. I can't wait til I get the go ahead to post it. Like cutting the red ribbon.
So excited, I've seen the preview of the Hatchery thread that @Greeneyedtengu is setting up for me and it's rocking. She's working so hard on it, and it's really coming together, despite the fact that in the time she's been working, I've added two breeding pairs and created all the work for her.

Super helpful and really hard working. I can't wait til I get the go ahead to post it. Like cutting the red ribbon.
Helish Redmoon

fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
@greeneyedtengu
Hi there! Friendly bump and question: Is it the dragon bios you write or do you actually format them too? Because I have half a template I've pieced together and cannot for the life of me figure out what to do with the bottom half.
@greeneyedtengu
Hi there! Friendly bump and question: Is it the dragon bios you write or do you actually format them too? Because I have half a template I've pieced together and cannot for the life of me figure out what to do with the bottom half.
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

@MusicalMaladies So sorry it took me so long to get back to you! For some reason I never got the ping on this!

If you want to send me the code and I can look at it and see if I can think of anything? I put a lot of them together of a mish mash of pieces, so I can probably work up a couple ideas and let you pick something?
@MusicalMaladies So sorry it took me so long to get back to you! For some reason I never got the ping on this!

If you want to send me the code and I can look at it and see if I can think of anything? I put a lot of them together of a mish mash of pieces, so I can probably work up a couple ideas and let you pick something?
qUOpzWPm.png

[quote name="greeneyedtengu" date=2015-09-10 15:42:20] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=143682][img]http://i.imgur.com/qUOpzWPm.png[/img] [/url] Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.[/center] Need to get a bio for your dragon or clan and just don't have the time or patience to handle the coding now that you've worked out all the complicated details? We can help! We'll do all the coding-- including breeding cards and even tracking down those pesky banners or middle-manning custom art-- and turn those dreary empty bio pages into works of art. Just add your text and you're set! We even do genealogies for the discerning breeder who wants to show off a pedigree or the clan who just likes to show where they come from. How much does such a thing cost, you might ask. Well that's the really great thing! Since most of my bases and art come from sources not myself, I work mostly on a donation basis. Please don't hesitate to PM me to see what we can work out for a fee. I do this because not every clan has deep pockets and everyone should have lovely things. [b][u]Update 1/23/16:[/u][b] UnbridledPassion Hello! I've added A couple new bio layout templates for inspiration, as well as suggested pricing. The suggested pricing may seem high, but the price covers a full set of templates-- all eleven flights-- for your lair. If you only need one or two templates for those special dragons, then you can of course pay significantly less. And, as always, this /is/ a donation basis. So if you can't afford the suggested price, pay what you can. [/quote] Thank you for the ping! You have some wonderful layouts, unfortunately none exactly right for me....but that's probably due to me not knowing exactly what I want... Lol Please keep me on your ping list, perhaps something will catch my eye at some point. @greeneyedtengu
greeneyedtengu wrote on 2015-09-10:
qUOpzWPm.png

Need to get a bio for your dragon or clan and just don't have the time or patience to handle the coding now that you've worked out all the complicated details? We can help! We'll do all the coding-- including breeding cards and even tracking down those pesky banners or middle-manning custom art-- and turn those dreary empty bio pages into works of art. Just add your text and you're set!

We even do genealogies for the discerning breeder who wants to show off a pedigree or the clan who just likes to show where they come from.

How much does such a thing cost, you might ask. Well that's the really great thing! Since most of my bases and art come from sources not myself, I work mostly on a donation basis. Please don't hesitate to PM me to see what we can work out for a fee. I do this because not every clan has deep pockets and everyone should have lovely things.

Update 1/23/16: UnbridledPassion

Hello! I've added A couple new bio layout templates for inspiration, as well as suggested pricing. The suggested pricing may seem high, but the price covers a full set of templates-- all eleven flights-- for your lair. If you only need one or two templates for those special dragons, then you can of course pay significantly less.

And, as always, this /is/ a donation basis. So if you can't afford the suggested price, pay what you can.

Thank you for the ping! You have some wonderful layouts, unfortunately none exactly right for me....but that's probably due to me not knowing exactly what I want... Lol
Please keep me on your ping list, perhaps something will catch my eye at some point. @greeneyedtengu
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
@UnbridledPassion What kind of a theme are you going for with your lair, if you don't mind my asking?
@UnbridledPassion What kind of a theme are you going for with your lair, if you don't mind my asking?
qUOpzWPm.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12