Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Service] BioLives
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Taarnfalk

I don't normally do reviews, but I have to say that your bios is nice and simple. That works for a lot of people. Others want dividers for sections or item slots for showing a dragons favorite things, etc. It's all very subjective.
@Taarnfalk

I don't normally do reviews, but I have to say that your bios is nice and simple. That works for a lot of people. Others want dividers for sections or item slots for showing a dragons favorite things, etc. It's all very subjective.
qUOpzWPm.png

Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.
@greeneyedtengu

The sample is perfect yeah! My clan's name is Clan Rose btw, its not actually on my profile anywhere but that might help w icons/themes
@greeneyedtengu

The sample is perfect yeah! My clan's name is Clan Rose btw, its not actually on my profile anywhere but that might help w icons/themes
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
@greeneyedtengu ohh oki.. sooo i guess i could not use your services as a way to improve my own bios :-D. Thanks though :-D
@greeneyedtengu ohh oki.. sooo i guess i could not use your services as a way to improve my own bios :-D. Thanks though :-D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@LadyKnightKatsa

Awesome, I'll get started on that probably monday. I can fit you around other projects. :D
@LadyKnightKatsa

Awesome, I'll get started on that probably monday. I can fit you around other projects. :D
qUOpzWPm.png

Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.
@greeneyedtengu thank you! <3
@greeneyedtengu thank you! <3
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
@Taarnfalk

Thanks for looking!
@Taarnfalk

Thanks for looking!
qUOpzWPm.png

ADD ME TO THAT PINGLIIIIIIIIIST
ADD ME TO THAT PINGLIIIIIIIIIST
sherlock-edit.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12