Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Icon

Specifications:
I am looking for someone very creative to make up icon art for a few items for my shop i have in my adoptable forums. They need nothing too fancy, kind of like the items on here, but of course what they are is completely different, and i beg you not to look off items on here for inspiration. i dont want to plagiarise in the slightest.

Payment:
I am willing to pay in both versions of FR currency. About 5000t a icon.

Keywords:
Art, Icons, Payment.
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Icon

Specifications:
I am looking for someone very creative to make up icon art for a few items for my shop i have in my adoptable forums. They need nothing too fancy, kind of like the items on here, but of course what they are is completely different, and i beg you not to look off items on here for inspiration. i dont want to plagiarise in the slightest.

Payment:
I am willing to pay in both versions of FR currency. About 5000t a icon.

Keywords:
Art, Icons, Payment.
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Tarot Card of my Dragons (gijinka preferred) [b]Specifications:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24510576] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245106/24510576_350.png[/img] [/url] Tarot card of this lady, she's got a gijinka design in her bio. [b]Payment:[/b] 50kt-250kt (willing to go higher) [b]Keywords:[/b] Digital, Gijinka, Dragon, Tarot Card
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Tarot Card of my Dragons (gijinka preferred)

Specifications:

24510576_350.png

Tarot card of this lady, she's got a gijinka design in her bio.

Payment:
50kt-250kt (willing to go higher)

Keywords:
Digital, Gijinka, Dragon, Tarot Card
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png

Any.

More specific type:
Human. Well.... Elf?

Specifications:
Full color, Half or full body.

Payment:
For good art anything. Looking for under 50USD but Gems I can come up with most anything.

Keywords:
Full Color, Finished, Human

Optional:
I'm looking for a full color body shot of one of my characters. Background optional, but would prefer something there just not detailed, maybe just some swirling colors or something.

A bit about Sele'Reina Everhate the Red Hand of Selune.

She's Half Drow, Half Human. Her father is a drow and her mother a red wizard of thay.
She has a red artificiers hands on her right hand from just below the elbow down.
Her skin tone is a soft purplish grey (almost like the fr color fog?), with bright white hair and soft brown eyes.
I have a few pictures of her normal clothing choices which consist of a elegant flowing shirt loose around the arms and shoulders, a well embroidered corset to keep the girls in place, a long skirt slitted up the sides, often a pair of soft snug pants under the skirt, and a pair of knee high - low heal leather boots. She is very well off so it is often heavily embroidered and stylized.

Her mother looks like Sophia Vergara in goth and lots of feathers. Her name is Raven Queen and so lots of black and evil... Her dad looks like a very pretty drow male and I have a reference picture somewhere. Reina is quiet pretty but not in a soft features kind of way, she has sharper features than her mother, but softer than her father? I know how she looks in my head but I just can't get it on paper... I am NOT an artist by any means. ;__;

As for payment I have gems, a lot of them, and would also consider real world if I liked the references enough to put the money into it. :3

Any.

More specific type:
Human. Well.... Elf?

Specifications:
Full color, Half or full body.

Payment:
For good art anything. Looking for under 50USD but Gems I can come up with most anything.

Keywords:
Full Color, Finished, Human

Optional:
I'm looking for a full color body shot of one of my characters. Background optional, but would prefer something there just not detailed, maybe just some swirling colors or something.

A bit about Sele'Reina Everhate the Red Hand of Selune.

She's Half Drow, Half Human. Her father is a drow and her mother a red wizard of thay.
She has a red artificiers hands on her right hand from just below the elbow down.
Her skin tone is a soft purplish grey (almost like the fr color fog?), with bright white hair and soft brown eyes.
I have a few pictures of her normal clothing choices which consist of a elegant flowing shirt loose around the arms and shoulders, a well embroidered corset to keep the girls in place, a long skirt slitted up the sides, often a pair of soft snug pants under the skirt, and a pair of knee high - low heal leather boots. She is very well off so it is often heavily embroidered and stylized.

Her mother looks like Sophia Vergara in goth and lots of feathers. Her name is Raven Queen and so lots of black and evil... Her dad looks like a very pretty drow male and I have a reference picture somewhere. Reina is quiet pretty but not in a soft features kind of way, she has sharper features than her mother, but softer than her father? I know how she looks in my head but I just can't get it on paper... I am NOT an artist by any means. ;__;

As for payment I have gems, a lot of them, and would also consider real world if I liked the references enough to put the money into it. :3
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] [indent]digital, but I'm fine with getting anything really[/indent] [b]More specific type:[/b] [indent]Gijinkas or dragons. I'd prefer busts, full body, or even chibi art[/indent] [b]Specifications:[/b] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/256415/25641417_350.png[/img][/center] [columns]This boy here who is a sort of a Fallout OC I'd love to see him get drawn with his little pet as well [i][u]Amparo[/u][/i] the Fallout Streak => ----- [url=http://i.imgur.com/wwurBhd.png]Gijinka Ref 1[/url] does not have the scar that's supposed to be over his eye [url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/aa616c24c264ebcb267c823d32a7763e/tumblr_obxs47A1jw1uivdn8o1_540.png]Gijinka Ref 2[/url] fullbody lineart for him, ----- If possible, I'd love to get some art of him with some of his fallout streak pinions and fallout whispers collections[nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/785.png[/img][/columns] [b]Payment:[/b] [indent]I have treasure (51mil+), gems (5.6k+) , and some rarer familiars, like Dunhoof Ambassador, Golden Bantam Fangar, as well as 3x Accent Blueprints. May also do art trades c:[/indent] [b]Keywords:[/b] [indent]digital, gijinka, human, dragon, full body, bust, chibi, familiars, treasure, gems[/indent] [b]Optional:[/b] [indent]nothing extra to really put here[/indent]
digital, but I'm fine with getting anything really

More specific type:
Gijinkas or dragons. I'd prefer busts, full body, or even chibi art

Specifications:
25641417_350.png
This boy here who is a sort of a Fallout OC
I'd love to see him get drawn with his little pet as well
Amparo the Fallout Streak =>

Gijinka Ref 1 does not have the scar that's supposed to be over his eye
Gijinka Ref 2 fullbody lineart for him,

If possible, I'd love to get some art of him with some of his fallout streak pinions and fallout whispers collections
785.png

Payment:
I have treasure (51mil+), gems (5.6k+) , and some rarer familiars, like Dunhoof Ambassador, Golden Bantam Fangar, as well as 3x Accent Blueprints. May also do art trades c:

Keywords:
digital, gijinka, human, dragon, full body, bust, chibi, familiars, treasure, gems

Optional:
nothing extra to really put here
BLTJGGE.png
BLTJGGE.png
Traditional, Digital

More specific type:
Sketches or other unpolished work.

Specifications:
I'm a fan of the sketch and/or sorta-messy style. It can be anywhere from a full-body to just a headshot. Whatever you feel like doing for a small price. Cosmetics are preferred, but I'll leave it up to you. Just lemme know if you're adding them on beforehand and if it'll cost me extra!

I'm looking for pieces done for any of my 1st page dragons (aside from Hau, Lennati, and Avery). Feel free to take your pick! If you pick Lumen or Salus, I'd prefer you draw them together. Of course, I'd be willing to pay more (if I can afford it).

My only request upfront is that I'll be able to post it on my dragon(s) bio(s). I may ask to post it on my personal Tumblr if you don't have one I can reblog the art from, but only if you give me the okay. Otherwise I won't share it anywhere without your permission. Of course, proper credit will be given and I'll link back to you. This applies to all places I'm allowed to post your piece(s)!

Payment:
Paying in treasure. I've been low on funds lately, though, so I'm only willing to pay up to 10kT a piece. I'll add extra for coloring/cosmetics, but tell me first so we know I can afford it!

Keywords:
Sketch, traditional, digital, cheap

Optional:
If you do end up coloring it, I do like me some soft edges. Less hard edges = <3

Two commissions I got in the past by Miq: Disea | Enna
A piece done by Sovrauk on Tumblr: Here
Traditional, Digital

More specific type:
Sketches or other unpolished work.

Specifications:
I'm a fan of the sketch and/or sorta-messy style. It can be anywhere from a full-body to just a headshot. Whatever you feel like doing for a small price. Cosmetics are preferred, but I'll leave it up to you. Just lemme know if you're adding them on beforehand and if it'll cost me extra!

I'm looking for pieces done for any of my 1st page dragons (aside from Hau, Lennati, and Avery). Feel free to take your pick! If you pick Lumen or Salus, I'd prefer you draw them together. Of course, I'd be willing to pay more (if I can afford it).

My only request upfront is that I'll be able to post it on my dragon(s) bio(s). I may ask to post it on my personal Tumblr if you don't have one I can reblog the art from, but only if you give me the okay. Otherwise I won't share it anywhere without your permission. Of course, proper credit will be given and I'll link back to you. This applies to all places I'm allowed to post your piece(s)!

Payment:
Paying in treasure. I've been low on funds lately, though, so I'm only willing to pay up to 10kT a piece. I'll add extra for coloring/cosmetics, but tell me first so we know I can afford it!

Keywords:
Sketch, traditional, digital, cheap

Optional:
If you do end up coloring it, I do like me some soft edges. Less hard edges = <3

Two commissions I got in the past by Miq: Disea | Enna
A piece done by Sovrauk on Tumblr: Here
My Wishlist
Check out my big Cloud Serpent Fandragon project!
[S/T] Apparel Cleanout!

Digital

More specific type:
Mecha

Specifications:
looking to get a pic of a friend's transformers oc drawn

Payment:
i'd be willing to pay up to 500kt!

Keywords: Digital, Mecha, Robot

Optional:
here's the ref of the bot!

Digital

More specific type:
Mecha

Specifications:
looking to get a pic of a friend's transformers oc drawn

Payment:
i'd be willing to pay up to 500kt!

Keywords: Digital, Mecha, Robot

Optional:
here's the ref of the bot!

Digital

More specific type:
Looking for one or more OC drawings(depends on payment) They're a human but if you're more into anthro or something I can work with that too

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone who can pull of one of the following FMA/Kill la Kill/Superhero sort of design. My OC is basically pretty adaptable. I would like full color if I can afford it, but it all depends on what your prices are.

Payment:
I have 600gems and 400kt as well as items and skins I can trade(even a gened g1 if you're into that)

Keywords:
OC, human

Optional:
I can provide refs once we discuss things! I have a picture of my OC and such :)
Digital

More specific type:
Looking for one or more OC drawings(depends on payment) They're a human but if you're more into anthro or something I can work with that too

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone who can pull of one of the following FMA/Kill la Kill/Superhero sort of design. My OC is basically pretty adaptable. I would like full color if I can afford it, but it all depends on what your prices are.

Payment:
I have 600gems and 400kt as well as items and skins I can trade(even a gened g1 if you're into that)

Keywords:
OC, human

Optional:
I can provide refs once we discuss things! I have a picture of my OC and such :)
ChawcsW.png
Broad type of art you want: WRITTEN

More specific type:

Specifications: Hi I have gotten my lair just about where I want it but I don't have time to write bios about each dragon. Some of it is just a lack of inspiration of character, some is just time.
I would like a little 500-word ish snippet for ~126 dragons.

Payment: Willing to work with a writer! A lot of small snippet writing goes anywhere from 3kt to 15kt but for undertaking a massive project I would be very willing to pay 20kt per dragon or just work with you on wishlists ^^

Keywords: written writing bio dragon bio

Optional: Ping me to your shop, pm me, whatever the case! I think I'd like to pay piece meal since the writing would probably be done piece meal too. ^^;

Filled, thank you!
Broad type of art you want: WRITTEN

More specific type:

Specifications: Hi I have gotten my lair just about where I want it but I don't have time to write bios about each dragon. Some of it is just a lack of inspiration of character, some is just time.
I would like a little 500-word ish snippet for ~126 dragons.

Payment: Willing to work with a writer! A lot of small snippet writing goes anywhere from 3kt to 15kt but for undertaking a massive project I would be very willing to pay 20kt per dragon or just work with you on wishlists ^^

Keywords: written writing bio dragon bio

Optional: Ping me to your shop, pm me, whatever the case! I think I'd like to pay piece meal since the writing would probably be done piece meal too. ^^;

Filled, thank you!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
Digital

More specific type:
Banners, Headers and Signatures

Specifications:
Looking for someone to make me a couple of headers and banners for a shop and raffle, and hopefully some little Signature banners too :)

Payment:
Treasure preferred, various retired items available for trade too. Let me know your price ranges as I haven't commissioned this sort of thing before :)

Keywords:
Dragons, Adverts, Headers

Optional:
Big Fan Of : Tentacles, mechanical things, dragons.
Not A Fan Of : Gjinkas, cutesy, pixels
Digital

More specific type:
Banners, Headers and Signatures

Specifications:
Looking for someone to make me a couple of headers and banners for a shop and raffle, and hopefully some little Signature banners too :)

Payment:
Treasure preferred, various retired items available for trade too. Let me know your price ranges as I haven't commissioned this sort of thing before :)

Keywords:
Dragons, Adverts, Headers

Optional:
Big Fan Of : Tentacles, mechanical things, dragons.
Not A Fan Of : Gjinkas, cutesy, pixels
Digital or traditional

More specific type:
A banner for a shop

Specifications:
I would like something of this dragon plus some text reading "Calcite's Corner"

Payment:
I am willing to pay up to 30k treasure, i only have about 11 gems and Icewarden knows that won't do me any good XD
Keywords:
Dragon, Banner, Shop,

Optional:
none ^^
Digital or traditional

More specific type:
A banner for a shop

Specifications:
I would like something of this dragon plus some text reading "Calcite's Corner"

Payment:
I am willing to pay up to 30k treasure, i only have about 11 gems and Icewarden knows that won't do me any good XD
Keywords:
Dragon, Banner, Shop,

Optional:
none ^^
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 411 412