Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Service] BioLives
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[quote name="greeneyedtengu" date=2016-01-23 11:18:18] UnbridledPassion What kind of a theme are you going for with your lair, if you don't mind my asking? [/quote] I don't mind you asking, not at all. Perhaps your questions will help me decide or even just think about my end goals. @greeneyedtengu Ummmmmm. Yeah, I don't know lol. I suppose that's a good place to start, is it? Only a couple of my dragons have fully developed personalities. Maybe "fantasy" themed..... I've loved faeries and dragons since I was a wee girl some 35yrs ago. Around my house I have many figurines, wall art, books, about faeries. I have many tattoos, all except for 1 are faeries/dragons, that kind of fantasy. So if I had to pick a theme, that's what I'd pick.
greeneyedtengu wrote on 2016-01-23:
UnbridledPassion What kind of a theme are you going for with your lair, if you don't mind my asking?

I don't mind you asking, not at all. Perhaps your questions will help me decide or even just think about my end goals. @greeneyedtengu

Ummmmmm.

Yeah, I don't know lol.
I suppose that's a good place to start, is it?

Only a couple of my dragons have fully developed personalities.

Maybe "fantasy" themed..... I've loved faeries and dragons since I was a wee girl some 35yrs ago. Around my house I have many figurines, wall art, books, about faeries. I have many tattoos, all except for 1 are faeries/dragons, that kind of fantasy. So if I had to pick a theme, that's what I'd pick.
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
@greeneyedtengu
Oh it's ok- I lose pings from time to time as well xD

So yeah, the top half I'm really happy with, but I can't figure out a format for the lower half that works. I need something that can be split up into 2-3 smaller sections, but also contain a lot of text without looking too busy. I'll send you the code bits in a message so as not to bog your post down.
@greeneyedtengu
Oh it's ok- I lose pings from time to time as well xD

So yeah, the top half I'm really happy with, but I can't figure out a format for the lower half that works. I need something that can be split up into 2-3 smaller sections, but also contain a lot of text without looking too busy. I'll send you the code bits in a message so as not to bog your post down.
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

@UnbridledPassion How about if we did something paned, like the Toska or Helish, but instead of using typical FR art, we sub out for more personal art, like fairies and mythical creatures that match up with the elements... Like Kelpies/Hippocampus - Water, Slyphs - Air, and Thunderbirds - Lightning. I'm sure there are other bits we can do with the art to link into it. Examples (None of these are sized or edited, btw and are just examples. We'd have to find art or have it made.): [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/g8lkKhy.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/H6adJA6.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/1WVchXD.jpg[/img][/center]
@UnbridledPassion

How about if we did something paned, like the Toska or Helish, but instead of using typical FR art, we sub out for more personal art, like fairies and mythical creatures that match up with the elements... Like Kelpies/Hippocampus - Water, Slyphs - Air, and Thunderbirds - Lightning. I'm sure there are other bits we can do with the art to link into it.

Examples (None of these are sized or edited, btw and are just examples. We'd have to find art or have it made.):
g8lkKhy.jpg
H6adJA6.jpg
1WVchXD.jpg
qUOpzWPm.png

Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.
@MusicalMaladies Here's a couple of quick tests, just to see what you're leaning toward. 1: [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/01RBOq9.jpg[/img][/center] 2: [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/EguUIyL.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/7pPcSON.jpg[/img][/center]
@MusicalMaladies

Here's a couple of quick tests, just to see what you're leaning toward.
1:
01RBOq9.jpg

2:
EguUIyL.jpg
7pPcSON.jpg
qUOpzWPm.png

Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.
@greeneyedtengu
I'm really liking that first one!
@greeneyedtengu
I'm really liking that first one!
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

@MusicalMaladies With that one, the ease of it, is you can just throw a divider where you like and bam! instant image upgrade.
@MusicalMaladies With that one, the ease of it, is you can just throw a divider where you like and bam! instant image upgrade.
qUOpzWPm.png

@greeneyedtengu
You're right- I'm surprised I didn't think of that xD
@greeneyedtengu
You're right- I'm surprised I didn't think of that xD
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

@MusicalMaladies Sometimes you just need another set of eyes. :D I'll get together a list of the dividers for the different flights. I probably won't have it until tomorrow, because I need to do the sleep.
@MusicalMaladies Sometimes you just need another set of eyes. :D I'll get together a list of the dividers for the different flights. I probably won't have it until tomorrow, because I need to do the sleep.
qUOpzWPm.png

@greeneyedtengu
That's more than ok; thanks a ton!
@greeneyedtengu
That's more than ok; thanks a ton!
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

@UnbridledPassion Did my ping get eaten?
@UnbridledPassion Did my ping get eaten?
qUOpzWPm.png

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12