Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Service] BioLives
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@greeneyedtengu How do you feel about a G1 noc?

How do you feel about me being completely unable to spell? xD
@greeneyedtengu How do you feel about a G1 noc?

How do you feel about me being completely unable to spell? xD
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
@CatalinaOscura As long as you don't mind me turning around and selling it, I'm golden with that... So long as you don't need 200 bios coded. ;-p
@CatalinaOscura As long as you don't mind me turning around and selling it, I'm golden with that... So long as you don't need 200 bios coded. ;-p
qUOpzWPm.png

Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.
@greeneyedtengu I have him up for sale, myself...I just can never seem to sell my dragons! (I was just thinking about how it would be nice to have a hatchery, but I couldn't because of exactly that!) I have him up for 24,500 (10% of what the egg was worth; the egg itself was a gift)...how much work is that worth? [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16701946] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/167020/16701946_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] I can fill in the info, I just think it would be neat to have the templates. ^_^
@greeneyedtengu I have him up for sale, myself...I just can never seem to sell my dragons! (I was just thinking about how it would be nice to have a hatchery, but I couldn't because of exactly that!)

I have him up for 24,500 (10% of what the egg was worth; the egg itself was a gift)...how much work is that worth?

I can fill in the info, I just think it would be neat to have the templates. ^_^
@CatalinaOscura What kind of bios are you looking for? I have a few simple things up there and one complicated... I can also do them with spots for custom artwork if you have those, so... It's really up to you want you want done... I code the bios for all the flights and give you links to the pastebin so you can get the code, then fill in from there.
@CatalinaOscura What kind of bios are you looking for? I have a few simple things up there and one complicated... I can also do them with spots for custom artwork if you have those, so... It's really up to you want you want done... I code the bios for all the flights and give you links to the pastebin so you can get the code, then fill in from there.
qUOpzWPm.png

Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.
@greeneyedtengu I like #2 for my primary pair, #1 for her harem (giggle) and #3 for the rest...but that's probably worth more than 24.5k

Oh and I'll definitely come back to you for the clan lore template! But I'm short on treasure for now...I spent all of the treasure I was gifted (and a bit of my own) on a spines scroll for Morgan. (WORTH IT! :D )
@greeneyedtengu I like #2 for my primary pair, #1 for her harem (giggle) and #3 for the rest...but that's probably worth more than 24.5k

Oh and I'll definitely come back to you for the clan lore template! But I'm short on treasure for now...I spent all of the treasure I was gifted (and a bit of my own) on a spines scroll for Morgan. (WORTH IT! :D )
@CatalinaOscura Nope, sounds good to me. I'll get those banged out for you-- I already have the bases down, I'll just tweak a little bit for those specific pairings... Do you need a breeding card for your primary pair? PM me the names of who I'm going to be making templates for, with number with them, for ease of my poor brain.

I'm saving for a spines scroll of my own right now. Watseka has been a project for a while, and she needs her some love. :D

I'm hoping I'm making sense here. (Sometimes a doubtful thing.)
@CatalinaOscura Nope, sounds good to me. I'll get those banged out for you-- I already have the bases down, I'll just tweak a little bit for those specific pairings... Do you need a breeding card for your primary pair? PM me the names of who I'm going to be making templates for, with number with them, for ease of my poor brain.

I'm saving for a spines scroll of my own right now. Watseka has been a project for a while, and she needs her some love. :D

I'm hoping I'm making sense here. (Sometimes a doubtful thing.)
qUOpzWPm.png

@greeneyedtengu You make perfect nonsense, just like me! xD

Ahh! I just remembered...you don't have to do a breeding card for Alex and Mennen, because I asked for #2 for them and those don't have BCs. (#1 does, but I assume I can just put in my own, because the samples look like the versions that come from KeelanRosa.com, nu?) Which is good....Alex is a placeholder for a dragon I'm going to breed off her, and her first breed is going to be with Ares, not Mennen. O.o (Shouldn't be a problem for later, because I can just swap in the appropriate links when the time comes...right?)

(*reads the response again*) Okay, a list. Right. Good. PMing. :P
@greeneyedtengu You make perfect nonsense, just like me! xD

Ahh! I just remembered...you don't have to do a breeding card for Alex and Mennen, because I asked for #2 for them and those don't have BCs. (#1 does, but I assume I can just put in my own, because the samples look like the versions that come from KeelanRosa.com, nu?) Which is good....Alex is a placeholder for a dragon I'm going to breed off her, and her first breed is going to be with Ares, not Mennen. O.o (Shouldn't be a problem for later, because I can just swap in the appropriate links when the time comes...right?)

(*reads the response again*) Okay, a list. Right. Good. PMing. :P
@greeneyedtengu
I'm interested in these Bios~ May I have one...? How much does one cost? ;u;
@greeneyedtengu
I'm interested in these Bios~ May I have one...? How much does one cost? ;u;
@EMBERRIA I can make one up for you, like one of the above examples, or something different. And the cost is variable. I'm working with other people's art-- all of it open for use for bios-- but I don't want to set a cost on their work, so. It's donations! You pay me what you like. Big or small, I don't mind, it's fun to do.
@EMBERRIA I can make one up for you, like one of the above examples, or something different. And the cost is variable. I'm working with other people's art-- all of it open for use for bios-- but I don't want to set a cost on their work, so. It's donations! You pay me what you like. Big or small, I don't mind, it's fun to do.
qUOpzWPm.png

@greeneyedtengo
Oh..I see.
May I have a clan Bio / lore and example 1 for my female Sky dancer,Marli? C:
If you want to do my other dragons then you can do whatever. ;u;"
@greeneyedtengo
Oh..I see.
May I have a clan Bio / lore and example 1 for my female Sky dancer,Marli? C:
If you want to do my other dragons then you can do whatever. ;u;"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12