Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dragonNMR's Art (Open for USD)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Ashanimus Oh, what a dashing fello, love his marks! I'll make a note to use the image version you posted on the forum. So a digital bust is 100k, would you like to pay half now or the whole thing? I accept either form and I'll add you to the slots! I've been looking forward to drawing something digital for a while so thank you for the opportunity!
@Ashanimus Oh, what a dashing fello, love his marks! I'll make a note to use the image version you posted on the forum. So a digital bust is 100k, would you like to pay half now or the whole thing? I accept either form and I'll add you to the slots! I've been looking forward to drawing something digital for a while so thank you for the opportunity!
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@dragonnmr
I'm really liking your traditionals, actually! Can I send a basic character description over PM?
@dragonnmr
I'm really liking your traditionals, actually! Can I send a basic character description over PM?
lilsig1_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy2w4.png lilsig2_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy3l0.png
@dragonNMR

I'll just pay the whole thing, I'll send it right over!
@dragonNMR

I'll just pay the whole thing, I'll send it right over!
WCnfyEV.jpg
@Ashanimus Added and thank you! Please don't mind me if I take a bit, I have some work to catch up on at work but I'll be starting soon! *excited*

@Ren Send away! Also please tell me what traditional price you'd like (I have several different ones on the main post and it takes quite a bit of time to work on, so apologies in advance if I take a while). If you want a slot now, I accept half or full payment before starting. Look forward to your pm!
@Ashanimus Added and thank you! Please don't mind me if I take a bit, I have some work to catch up on at work but I'll be starting soon! *excited*

@Ren Send away! Also please tell me what traditional price you'd like (I have several different ones on the main post and it takes quite a bit of time to work on, so apologies in advance if I take a while). If you want a slot now, I accept half or full payment before starting. Look forward to your pm!
@dragonnmr
Ok!
A traditional headshot with simple shading(the 200k one) and I can pay full right now, so I'll send that along with some character notes.
@dragonnmr
Ok!
A traditional headshot with simple shading(the 200k one) and I can pay full right now, so I'll send that along with some character notes.
lilsig1_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy2w4.png lilsig2_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy3l0.png
@BombSwan Just making sure you got your commission! http://sta.sh/04fg3zhe8g8 Thank you again for the opportunity and patience!
@BombSwan Just making sure you got your commission! http://sta.sh/04fg3zhe8g8 Thank you again for the opportunity and patience!
@dragonNMR
Thank you so much, I got the message! She looks wonderful. :) The wait wasn't an issue at all!
@dragonNMR
Thank you so much, I got the message! She looks wonderful. :) The wait wasn't an issue at all!
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
@BombSwan That's great to hear! Thank you again and have a great day! :D
@BombSwan That's great to hear! Thank you again and have a great day! :D
@dragonNMR Can I get a slot? I'd like a full body traditional of this handsome boy here. I would also like to know if you do couple artwork? Like two mated dragons? I love your artwork so much. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12229599] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122296/12229599_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: Sassy and cheeky, though can be serious when the need calls for it. A general goof around everyone except his mate, Calaquendi. Is extremely gentle and docile around the hatchlings, often letting them crawl all over him and chew on his tail and ears. Is overly protective of Calaquendi due to his mate's fragility. Enjoys training exalts in the Mire a little too much sometimes. I hope this is enough for you to go on! I'd love to order some art of this guy and his handsome mate, but I would rather wait and hear back from you! Let me know how much I owe you!
@dragonNMR

Can I get a slot? I'd like a full body traditional of this handsome boy here. I would also like to know if you do couple artwork? Like two mated dragons? I love your artwork so much.

12229599_350.png

Personality: Sassy and cheeky, though can be serious when the need calls for it. A general goof around everyone except his mate, Calaquendi. Is extremely gentle and docile around the hatchlings, often letting them crawl all over him and chew on his tail and ears. Is overly protective of Calaquendi due to his mate's fragility. Enjoys training exalts in the Mire a little too much sometimes.

I hope this is enough for you to go on!

I'd love to order some art of this guy and his handsome mate, but I would rather wait and hear back from you! Let me know how much I owe you!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@sakurablossom You can most certainly get a slot! What sort of traditional are you looking at here? I have several: Quick Body Sketch, Simple Shading, or Detail Shading.

Personally I have never been requested a couple artwork, I would most certainly do it though. But it would likely still be at the price of two individual drawings depending on the complexity your ordering. For example: detail shading takes an exponentially long time and a great deal of patience for one character alone and two of them would be a lot of work. And if one dragon is an a position where its a bit obscured and reduced, I would reduce the price because that means that particular dragon didn't get full detail like its companion so I would charge less for less work. Not certain if that makes sense to you but there it is.

I shall add you to my slots just in case and the information you provided is more than enough! Thank you for reading through my post!

Edit: And thank you do much for the compliment! <3 ;n;
@sakurablossom You can most certainly get a slot! What sort of traditional are you looking at here? I have several: Quick Body Sketch, Simple Shading, or Detail Shading.

Personally I have never been requested a couple artwork, I would most certainly do it though. But it would likely still be at the price of two individual drawings depending on the complexity your ordering. For example: detail shading takes an exponentially long time and a great deal of patience for one character alone and two of them would be a lot of work. And if one dragon is an a position where its a bit obscured and reduced, I would reduce the price because that means that particular dragon didn't get full detail like its companion so I would charge less for less work. Not certain if that makes sense to you but there it is.

I shall add you to my slots just in case and the information you provided is more than enough! Thank you for reading through my post!

Edit: And thank you do much for the compliment! <3 ;n;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9