Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dragonNMR's Art (Open for USD)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@dragonNMR

Could you add me to your pinglist, please? :)
@dragonNMR

Could you add me to your pinglist, please? :)
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@dragonNMR
I thought I was already in the slots for a traditonal piece? :o
@dragonNMR
I thought I was already in the slots for a traditonal piece? :o
tumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo3_250.png
I have decided on some prices guys and I'll be adding more soon!

@BombSwan Thank you so much for the input! It' often difficult to value artwork because its so under considered by many. As a Graphic Designer I know what its like to make logos, logotypes and other such graphic for a client which takes a lot of time, some times only for it to be overlooked at just a glance. Its frustrating work! xD

What slot would you like?

@lome I know what you mean and I appreciate the impute! Tell me what kind of traditional you'd like if you're still interested, she's a lovely girl! :3

@Ara I'll add you and welcome to my little art corner! :D

@Cila Ah, yes, Cila, but someone had already claimed the slot before you but they haven't paid or responded to me yet so you can have that 4th slot still at the old price promotion, sound good? :D
I have decided on some prices guys and I'll be adding more soon!

@BombSwan Thank you so much for the input! It' often difficult to value artwork because its so under considered by many. As a Graphic Designer I know what its like to make logos, logotypes and other such graphic for a client which takes a lot of time, some times only for it to be overlooked at just a glance. Its frustrating work! xD

What slot would you like?

@lome I know what you mean and I appreciate the impute! Tell me what kind of traditional you'd like if you're still interested, she's a lovely girl! :3

@Ara I'll add you and welcome to my little art corner! :D

@Cila Ah, yes, Cila, but someone had already claimed the slot before you but they haven't paid or responded to me yet so you can have that 4th slot still at the old price promotion, sound good? :D
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@dragonNMR do you have any full-body examples? :)
@dragonNMR do you have any full-body examples? :)

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@lome Good examples? I don't believe I have anything that I can post that I wouldn't despise...hmm...the only examples I have are either old or not animals/dragon related like work form my modeling class. I did do a 10 minute sketch recently, what are you looking to see? My grasp of anatomy or shading and composition?
@lome Good examples? I don't believe I have anything that I can post that I wouldn't despise...hmm...the only examples I have are either old or not animals/dragon related like work form my modeling class. I did do a 10 minute sketch recently, what are you looking to see? My grasp of anatomy or shading and composition?
@dragonNMR haha, probably more on the anatomy side :)
@dragonNMR haha, probably more on the anatomy side :)

buying art!
@lome Ah, anatomy is my specialty! I fear I have not much at the moment other than animal still life or human models to share: For example have a partial finished still life of a Northern Goshawk and a few other animals and a lot of nude models which I am not very keen on posting online. :P

I can assure you that drawing the head of a creature is no easier than drawing limbs, torso and so forth and I have learned all of that over my life. Would you like to see my sketches or such though?
@lome Ah, anatomy is my specialty! I fear I have not much at the moment other than animal still life or human models to share: For example have a partial finished still life of a Northern Goshawk and a few other animals and a lot of nude models which I am not very keen on posting online. :P

I can assure you that drawing the head of a creature is no easier than drawing limbs, torso and so forth and I have learned all of that over my life. Would you like to see my sketches or such though?
@dragonNMR I'll take your word for it! full-body, simple shading, with familiar? is 450k correct?

let me know if you need any more information! Rivet's just a generally happy dragon who rolls around making "inventions" all day, periodically wandering into workshop to pick up some new materials.
@dragonNMR I'll take your word for it! full-body, simple shading, with familiar? is 450k correct?

let me know if you need any more information! Rivet's just a generally happy dragon who rolls around making "inventions" all day, periodically wandering into workshop to pick up some new materials.

buying art!
@lome

Alright then! And your description gave me a perfect pose for her to strike then! It's going to be rather adorable! :D

Yes, 450k, would you like to pay in installments or half right now and the other half later? It might be a while but I should have time to start this week and if my midternm and packing project goes well I should be able to finish soon.
@lome

Alright then! And your description gave me a perfect pose for her to strike then! It's going to be rather adorable! :D

Yes, 450k, would you like to pay in installments or half right now and the other half later? It might be a while but I should have time to start this week and if my midternm and packing project goes well I should be able to finish soon.
@dragonNMR awesome! half/half is best for me; I'll send half over in a second!
@dragonNMR awesome! half/half is best for me; I'll send half over in a second!

buying art!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9