Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dragonNMR's Art (Open for USD)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@dragonNMR Can I claim a slot for 2 dragon fullbodies?
@dragonNMR Can I claim a slot for 2 dragon fullbodies?
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.pngIf I Don't Die In A Fire, I'll Lose a Bettumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.png
theyfcd4090c-b915-11e9-8ce9-afdf9ba9a73a.gifthem
@technicaldragon I'm not currently taking commissions unfortunately at the moment if they are traditional. Digital needs repricing, well it all needs repricing. What were you interested in? I can add you to the ping list though. :)
@technicaldragon I'm not currently taking commissions unfortunately at the moment if they are traditional. Digital needs repricing, well it all needs repricing. What were you interested in? I can add you to the ping list though. :)
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@dragonNMR Please do! I'm wanting to get some art for my SS (and snag some for myself because this is gorgeous dang)
@dragonNMR Please do! I'm wanting to get some art for my SS (and snag some for myself because this is gorgeous dang)
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.pngIf I Don't Die In A Fire, I'll Lose a Bettumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.png
theyfcd4090c-b915-11e9-8ce9-afdf9ba9a73a.gifthem
@dragonNMR

Hi! Can I please be put on your pinglist~ i want to come back when I have the funds~ :3
@dragonNMR

Hi! Can I please be put on your pinglist~ i want to come back when I have the funds~ :3
@Blod Thank you for the interest! Added to the ping list! :)
@Blod Thank you for the interest! Added to the ping list! :)
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
could I possibly be added to the pinglist? this all looks amazing!
could I possibly be added to the pinglist? this all looks amazing!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9