Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dungeons and ADOPTABLE Dragons!
1 2 3
[img]https://i.imgur.com/WCnfyEV.jpg[/img] [b]Shop Status: OPEN [/b] My passion for Dungeons and Dragons has finally collided with my love of Flight Rising. Here I am proud to offer the community adoptables inspired by tabletop roleplay character sheets and monster stat blocks (coming soon). They are by nature works of love and detail, so please be sure to read all the instructions! Thank you for visiting! [b]Breeds Currently Available[/b] Imperials Banescales [b]Directory[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2804226/1#post_2804226]Rules and Slots[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2804226#post_41833276]Character Sheets[/url] | [s]Monster Stat Blocks [/s]| [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2804226#post_41833279]Forms[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2804226#post_41833280]Pinglist[/url] RULES (image) [LIST] [*]I take USD or Gems, with USD [b]highly preferred[/b]. I will sometimes take item bribes on a case-by-case basis. I do not accept dragons at payment. [*]To order, please post in the thread with your form. Please wait to send payment until after have confirmed your order. Once the order is confirmed, I will send you a Paypal invoice (or you will send a CR with full payment). Once I have received payment in full, I will begin. [*]Turnaround time is variable based on complexity and my health. I aim for one week, but due to the complexity and communication required for this type of adoptable, this is not always possible. [*]Base price and add-ons listed under the adoptable type. [*]I have plans to release more breeds. [*]Max per order is 2 dragons. [*]Please link back to me wherever you use the art--signatures, bios, off-site. [b]Please save your adoptable immediately! [/b]I may delete it to make space where I host them. [*]No need to ping me! I am subscribed. [/LIST] [b]A Note on Character Sheets and Monster Blocks[/b] For those of you who like the look of these adoptables, but are unfamiliar with tabletop roleplay games and are intimidated by what all these numbers are, never fear! In cases such as these, please spend a little extra time telling me about the character you’d like me to draw in your form. That way, based on their personality, profession, etc, I can select things like Class/Background/Proficiencies and numbers for you. This also applies to those who don’t want to do all the legwork of preparing those numbers. [b]However, if you DO decide to go ahead and prepare your character’s details and include all the raw data in the form of a screenshotted character sheet or form, you will receive a [i]15% discount[/i]. [/b] [b]Current Slots [/b] 1. 2. 3.
WCnfyEV.jpg

Shop Status: OPEN

My passion for Dungeons and Dragons has finally collided with my love of Flight Rising. Here I am proud to offer the community adoptables inspired by tabletop roleplay character sheets and monster stat blocks (coming soon). They are by nature works of love and detail, so please be sure to read all the instructions! Thank you for visiting!

Breeds Currently Available

Imperials
Banescales

Directory

Rules and Slots | Character Sheets | Monster Stat Blocks | Forms | Pinglist

RULES (image)
  • I take USD or Gems, with USD highly preferred. I will sometimes take item bribes on a case-by-case basis. I do not accept dragons at payment.
  • To order, please post in the thread with your form. Please wait to send payment until after have confirmed your order. Once the order is confirmed, I will send you a Paypal invoice (or you will send a CR with full payment). Once I have received payment in full, I will begin.
  • Turnaround time is variable based on complexity and my health. I aim for one week, but due to the complexity and communication required for this type of adoptable, this is not always possible.
  • Base price and add-ons listed under the adoptable type.
  • I have plans to release more breeds.
  • Max per order is 2 dragons.
  • Please link back to me wherever you use the art--signatures, bios, off-site. Please save your adoptable immediately! I may delete it to make space where I host them.
  • No need to ping me! I am subscribed.

A Note on Character Sheets and Monster Blocks

For those of you who like the look of these adoptables, but are unfamiliar with tabletop roleplay games and are intimidated by what all these numbers are, never fear! In cases such as these, please spend a little extra time telling me about the character you’d like me to draw in your form. That way, based on their personality, profession, etc, I can select things like Class/Background/Proficiencies and numbers for you. This also applies to those who don’t want to do all the legwork of preparing those numbers.

However, if you DO decide to go ahead and prepare your character’s details and include all the raw data in the form of a screenshotted character sheet or form, you will receive a 15% discount.

Current Slots

WCnfyEV.jpg
[img]https://i.imgur.com/jqqPpY8.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ItFYuvG.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ma6rji4.png[/img] This is a simplified character sheet for your adventurous dragon. The Name Tag, the Saving Throws banner, Background Rune Circle, and Skills scroll default to the colors of the dragon’s flight. However, you may specify if you would like it to be a specific color. [b]Available Breeds[/b] I plan to add more breeds in the near future. With each breed I have assigned some default modifiers/movement but you are absolutely free to specify whatever you like! Imperial (+2 Con, +1 Int) Banescale (+2 Dex, +1 Wis | Fly 120 ft/ Walk 30 ft) [b]Base Price[/b] $20 USD OR 2150 Gems. This includes every eye type, including Primal and Multi-Gaze. [b]Sponsor a New Breed Base[b] $20 USD OR 2150 Gems. [b] Gene Prices[/b] These are the maximum additional prices. If it is unlisted, it is included. I may or may not decide to discount a gene as I see fit based on the rest of the order. [size=2][columns][b]Primary:[/b] Crystal +$10 Giraffe +$3 Jaguar +$3 Jupiter +$5 Lionfish +$7 Metallic +$3 Petals +$6 Pinstripe +$6 Poison +$5 Python +$5 Ripple +$3 Savannah +$5 Skink +$5 Starmap +$10 Tapir +$6 Wasp +$5 [nextcol] [b]Secondary:[/b] Alloy +$3 Bee +$5 Butterfly +$5 Constellation +$7 Facet +$10 Hex +$6 Hypnotic +$2 Morph +$3 Noxtide +$4 Peregrine +$2 Rosette +$3 Safari +$4 Saturn +$5 Seraph +$6 Spinner +$3 Striation +$7 Toxin +$4 Trail +$4 [nextcol] [b]Tertiary:[/b] Capsule +$2 Circuit +$4 Filigree +$10 Gembond+$8 Ghost +$6 Opal +$3 Ringlets +$3 Scales +$10 Spines +$2 Thylacine +$8 [/size] [/columns] [b]Apparel [/b] Simple apparel will range from $2-$5 USD, complex anywhere from $5-$10 USD. Please specify in your order what apparel you’d like included, or specify “all”. [b]Accents[/b] Accents will similarly range from around $5 USD up to $15 depending on complexity.
jqqPpY8.jpg

ItFYuvG.jpg

Ma6rji4.png

This is a simplified character sheet for your adventurous dragon. The Name Tag, the Saving Throws banner, Background Rune Circle, and Skills scroll default to the colors of the dragon’s flight. However, you may specify if you would like it to be a specific color.

Available Breeds

I plan to add more breeds in the near future. With each breed I have assigned some default modifiers/movement but you are absolutely free to specify whatever you like!

Imperial (+2 Con, +1 Int)
Banescale (+2 Dex, +1 Wis | Fly 120 ft/ Walk 30 ft)

Base Price

$20 USD OR 2150 Gems. This includes every eye type, including Primal and Multi-Gaze.

Sponsor a New Breed Base
$20 USD OR 2150 Gems.

Gene Prices

These are the maximum additional prices. If it is unlisted, it is included. I may or may not decide to discount a gene as I see fit based on the rest of the order.
Primary:

Crystal +$10
Giraffe +$3
Jaguar +$3
Jupiter +$5
Lionfish +$7
Metallic +$3
Petals +$6
Pinstripe +$6
Poison +$5
Python +$5
Ripple +$3
Savannah +$5
Skink +$5
Starmap +$10
Tapir +$6
Wasp +$5

Secondary:

Alloy +$3
Bee +$5
Butterfly +$5
Constellation +$7
Facet +$10
Hex +$6
Hypnotic +$2
Morph +$3
Noxtide +$4
Peregrine +$2
Rosette +$3
Safari +$4
Saturn +$5
Seraph +$6
Spinner +$3
Striation +$7
Toxin +$4
Trail +$4
Tertiary:

Capsule +$2
Circuit +$4
Filigree +$10
Gembond+$8
Ghost +$6
Opal +$3
Ringlets +$3
Scales +$10
Spines +$2
Thylacine +$8

Apparel

Simple apparel will range from $2-$5 USD, complex anywhere from $5-$10 USD. Please specify in your order what apparel you’d like included, or specify “all”.

Accents

Accents will similarly range from around $5 USD up to $15 depending on complexity.

WCnfyEV.jpg
[img]https://i.imgur.com/zUPNfZb.jpg[/img] When you are ready to order please fill this form out in its entirety and either posting the forum (or PM me). Once received, I will give you a quote, and if you are all good with the price, I will confirm your order in the thread and add you to the queue. If you want to make a character sheet for my and your reference, I recommend[url=https://www.dndbeyond.com/] D&D Beyond’s character maker! [/url] [quote=Ashanimus][b][u]Character Sheet (Simple)[/u][/b] [b]Dragon Name and Image:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Payment Type:[/b] [b]Paypal Email (if applicable):[/b] [b]Apparel:[/b] [b]Accent:[/b] [b]Class/Level (if applicable):[/b] [b]Character Bio:[/b] [b]Which Breed Would You Like to See Next?:[/b] [/quote] [quote=Ashanimus][b]Character Sheet (Full--15% off!!)[/b] [b]Dragon Name and Image:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Class/Level:[/b] [b]HP/AC:[/b] [b]Stats:[/b] STR/DEX/CON/INT/WIS/CHA [b]Movement:[/b] Fly/Walk [b]Inspiration:[/b] [b]Background:[/b] [b]Proficiencies/Expertise:[/b] [b]Character Bio:[/b] [b]Payment Type:[b] [b]Paypal Email (if applicable):[/b] [b]Apparel:[/b] [b]Accent:[/b] [b]Which Breed Would You Like to See Next?:[/b] [/quote]
zUPNfZb.jpg
When you are ready to order please fill this form out in its entirety and either posting the forum (or PM me). Once received, I will give you a quote, and if you are all good with the price, I will confirm your order in the thread and add you to the queue. If you want to make a character sheet for my and your reference, I recommend D&D Beyond’s character maker!
Ashanimus wrote:
Character Sheet (Simple)
Dragon Name and Image:
Paypal Email (if applicable):
Apparel:
Accent:
Class/Level (if applicable):
Character Bio:
Which Breed Would You Like to See Next?:
Ashanimus wrote:
Character Sheet (Full--15% off!!)

Dragon Name and Image:
HP/AC:
Stats: STR/DEX/CON/INT/WIS/CHA
Movement: Fly/Walk
Inspiration:
Background:
Proficiencies/Expertise:
Character Bio:
Payment Type:
Paypal Email (if applicable):
Apparel:
Accent:
Which Breed Would You Like to See Next?:
WCnfyEV.jpg
[img]https://i.imgur.com/OEY27Zz.jpg[/img] @Noivurn @SuperNinjaDragon @Chilieg @Firtarian @bothriolepis @ItatchiUmbreon @Wiloowfeather
OEY27Zz.jpg

@Noivurn @SuperNinjaDragon @Chilieg @Firtarian @bothriolepis @ItatchiUmbreon @Wiloowfeather
WCnfyEV.jpg
(reserved)
(reserved)
WCnfyEV.jpg
(reserved)
(reserved)
WCnfyEV.jpg
Yay! We are now open for business!
Yay! We are now open for business!
WCnfyEV.jpg
Bump
Bump
WCnfyEV.jpg
This is pure quality content right here!
This is pure quality content right here!
15581.png Elsewhere
She |

FR + 2
28268.png
i just want to build you up, build you up till you're good as new and maybe one day
i will get around to fixing myself too

Adopts | FA | Lorwolf | RP Hub

25762.png
Could I be pinged for new breeds, please? c:
Could I be pinged for new breeds, please? c:
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
1 2 3