Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dragonNMR's Art (Open for USD)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@dragonNMR Nngggh, oh your beautiful, beautiful art. O_O I'm literally forcing myself to NOT ask for that last open slot right now, because I know I've got other things coming up I need the funds for. *cries* But I'd love to be on your pinglist for the [i]next[/i] time you open slots! And also to ask if you'd be able to do a couple of best friends? ^__^ (I've been looking for someone to do the two protagonists of my clan's story, [i]together[/i], for ages.) I'd be looking for a traditional headshot together, with detail shading--of an imp who acts like a guardian toward his skydancer best friend and charge. Would that be a possibility? My [s]babies[/s] er, clan leaders, Velvet and Taliesin: XD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=833828] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8339/833828_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5814771] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/58148/5814771_350.png[/img] [/url]
@dragonNMR

Nngggh, oh your beautiful, beautiful art. O_O

I'm literally forcing myself to NOT ask for that last open slot right now, because I know I've got other things coming up I need the funds for. *cries*

But I'd love to be on your pinglist for the next time you open slots! And also to ask if you'd be able to do a couple of best friends? ^__^ (I've been looking for someone to do the two protagonists of my clan's story, together, for ages.) I'd be looking for a traditional headshot together, with detail shading--of an imp who acts like a guardian toward his skydancer best friend and charge. Would that be a possibility?

My babies er, clan leaders, Velvet and Taliesin: XD

833828_350.png

5814771_350.png
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@dragonNMR Well, since you're okay doing couple pictures, can I alter my order just a bit? I'd like to go ahead and add in Harkness' mate, Calaquendi. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12817225] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128173/12817225_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like a headshot of them with detail shading! I love the image you have up of the.. I think it's a Spiral with a wolf cape and antlers? I'm not 100% on that though, so forgive me if I was wrong. Just that image is absolutely gorgeous. I would honestly get that one as a tattoo on my back. (Traditional art is literally my favorite tattoo type tbh.) Your artwork is absolutely beautiful. Oh man, I'm rambling. xD Let me
@dragonNMR

Well, since you're okay doing couple pictures, can I alter my order just a bit? I'd like to go ahead and add in Harkness' mate, Calaquendi.

12817225_350.png

I'd like a headshot of them with detail shading! I love the image you have up of the.. I think it's a Spiral with a wolf cape and antlers? I'm not 100% on that though, so forgive me if I was wrong. Just that image is absolutely gorgeous. I would honestly get that one as a tattoo on my back. (Traditional art is literally my favorite tattoo type tbh.) Your artwork is absolutely beautiful.

Oh man, I'm rambling. xD

Let me
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@dragonNMR Well, since you're okay doing couple pictures, can I alter my order just a bit? I'd like to go ahead and add in Harkness' mate, Calaquendi. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12817225] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128173/12817225_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like a headshot of them with detail shading! I love the image you have up of the.. I think it's a Spiral with a wolf cape and antlers? I'm not 100% on that though, so forgive me if I was wrong. Just that image is absolutely gorgeous. I would honestly get that one as a tattoo on my back. (Traditional art is literally my favorite tattoo type tbh.) Your artwork is absolutely beautiful. Oh man, I'm rambling. xD Let me give you Calaquendi's personality! Personality: Soft and gentle and frail in health. Calaquendi is the son of the legendary healer Valor, and because of his father's personality and being the son of a ally's clan healer, Calaquendi is quite adept at his powers, yet is incredibly humble at the same time. He often shakes his head at Harkness' amusing behaviour, yet inside he's truly amused at his mate's antics. Despite his frail health, Calaquendi still enters the fray of the fighting to heal, taking risks to his life that most dragon scold him for. He and Harkness adopted a young Coatl, Menelya, that Calaquendi is often seen carrying around on his back and nuzzling when they're alone. I hope that is enough! I can't wait to see what you come up with. When should I pay you and how much do I owe you? ^_^
@dragonNMR

Well, since you're okay doing couple pictures, can I alter my order just a bit? I'd like to go ahead and add in Harkness' mate, Calaquendi.

12817225_350.png

I'd like a headshot of them with detail shading! I love the image you have up of the.. I think it's a Spiral with a wolf cape and antlers? I'm not 100% on that though, so forgive me if I was wrong. Just that image is absolutely gorgeous. I would honestly get that one as a tattoo on my back. (Traditional art is literally my favorite tattoo type tbh.) Your artwork is absolutely beautiful.

Oh man, I'm rambling. xD

Let me give you Calaquendi's personality!

Personality: Soft and gentle and frail in health. Calaquendi is the son of the legendary healer Valor, and because of his father's personality and being the son of a ally's clan healer, Calaquendi is quite adept at his powers, yet is incredibly humble at the same time. He often shakes his head at Harkness' amusing behaviour, yet inside he's truly amused at his mate's antics. Despite his frail health, Calaquendi still enters the fray of the fighting to heal, taking risks to his life that most dragon scold him for. He and Harkness adopted a young Coatl, Menelya, that Calaquendi is often seen carrying around on his back and nuzzling when they're alone.

I hope that is enough! I can't wait to see what you come up with. When should I pay you and how much do I owe you? ^_^
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Tsaiah Thank you for the lovely compliment! c':

I will certain add you to the ping list! I know the woes of having no money... *sobs* You'd think I'd be doing better but I don't get a lot of clientele, everyone wants digital work these days! lol

It might be a while when I open slots again, I've gotten some big commissions as of late for some reason. >.>; I can certainly do a pair, but the price would still be the same as if you were paying for two individual pieces especially with detailed shading. I hope that's alright, it just takes a lot of work and time. If you request this commission at a later date, I just want to confirm one thing: are you alright with the Imperial and Skydancer having similar sized heads in the composition? (because a SD can literally fit in an imps mouth curled up and that would be pretty small and unsatisfactory drawing if I do say so myself.)

@sakurablossom You posted twice~! x'D
Calaquendi is such a dashing fello, I can easily picture the duo together!

And...pffft, lol. No the image I have up is just a guardian wolf character with living wood antlers and a finch perches on his horns. It was a competition piece I made several years ago and I post it up so people can know what sort of traditional work I make and the skill I put into it. I am a very detail and realistic oriented artist so thank you for the complement, I truly appreciate it when my hard work is noticed and complimented! :D

Thank you for the descriptions, I have an idea of the expressions I want to give them, it will come out nice hopefully! As for the price, since its detailed head shots for two dragons, will 600k be alright with you? It will take me quite a bit of time to do it with my current load of commissions and work though, so I hope you don't mind the wait! I promise it will be worth it though! I accept full payment now or half now and half afterwards, whichever form you prefer. :)

(Note to self: Cut down on the long posts....like that's gonna ever happen...)
@Tsaiah Thank you for the lovely compliment! c':

I will certain add you to the ping list! I know the woes of having no money... *sobs* You'd think I'd be doing better but I don't get a lot of clientele, everyone wants digital work these days! lol

It might be a while when I open slots again, I've gotten some big commissions as of late for some reason. >.>; I can certainly do a pair, but the price would still be the same as if you were paying for two individual pieces especially with detailed shading. I hope that's alright, it just takes a lot of work and time. If you request this commission at a later date, I just want to confirm one thing: are you alright with the Imperial and Skydancer having similar sized heads in the composition? (because a SD can literally fit in an imps mouth curled up and that would be pretty small and unsatisfactory drawing if I do say so myself.)

@sakurablossom You posted twice~! x'D
Calaquendi is such a dashing fello, I can easily picture the duo together!

And...pffft, lol. No the image I have up is just a guardian wolf character with living wood antlers and a finch perches on his horns. It was a competition piece I made several years ago and I post it up so people can know what sort of traditional work I make and the skill I put into it. I am a very detail and realistic oriented artist so thank you for the complement, I truly appreciate it when my hard work is noticed and complimented! :D

Thank you for the descriptions, I have an idea of the expressions I want to give them, it will come out nice hopefully! As for the price, since its detailed head shots for two dragons, will 600k be alright with you? It will take me quite a bit of time to do it with my current load of commissions and work though, so I hope you don't mind the wait! I promise it will be worth it though! I accept full payment now or half now and half afterwards, whichever form you prefer. :)

(Note to self: Cut down on the long posts....like that's gonna ever happen...)
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@dragonNMR I'd like on the ping list, please! Your art is *stunning*! :D
@dragonNMR I'd like on the ping list, please! Your art is *stunning*! :D
Pawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.pngPawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.png
j3zsWMV.png
@Chui Thank you for the praise! You're on the list, and look forward to seeing you later! :D
@Chui Thank you for the praise! You're on the list, and look forward to seeing you later! :D
@dragonNMR

Whoops! Didn't mean to post twice. xD Half and half is great with me. Do you take mixed payments? If so I can just pay you all at once! ^_^
@dragonNMR

Whoops! Didn't mean to post twice. xD Half and half is great with me. Do you take mixed payments? If so I can just pay you all at once! ^_^
@sakurablossom Lol, no worries~ I do accept mixed payment, so either option is perfectly fine! Did you have treasure and gems in mind?
@sakurablossom Lol, no worries~ I do accept mixed payment, so either option is perfectly fine! Did you have treasure and gems in mind?
@dragonNMR

Yeah. I have enough to pay for it fully in both but that would put me under a specified amount of money I like to keep on hand so I thought I'd do it in mixed payment!

Would 400K and 333 gems do it?
@dragonNMR

Yeah. I have enough to pay for it fully in both but that would put me under a specified amount of money I like to keep on hand so I thought I'd do it in mixed payment!

Would 400K and 333 gems do it?
@sakurablossom (333g x 600) = 199800 + 400k = 599800t sounds perfect to me! I get what you mean about keeping a certain amount in the bank, lol. I can barely somehow keep 300k at a time myself! x'D
@sakurablossom (333g x 600) = 199800 + 400k = 599800t sounds perfect to me! I get what you mean about keeping a certain amount in the bank, lol. I can barely somehow keep 300k at a time myself! x'D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9