Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skydancers are here!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31
Wonderful >w< Thank you!
Wonderful >w< Thank you!
I must add my voice with the rest to request that the restock amount be increased for a few days. Those of us trying so hard to get them and failing repeatedly are just getting frustrated and upset. This is not fun. It's infuriating and it taints what should be an exciting and happy day. :/
I must add my voice with the rest to request that the restock amount be increased for a few days. Those of us trying so hard to get them and failing repeatedly are just getting frustrated and upset. This is not fun. It's infuriating and it taints what should be an exciting and happy day. :/
[quote name="Shara" date="2013-08-25 00:50:51"]Thank you for the Skydancers, I've been looking forward to them for so long and they look beautiful! But I am uber-disappointed at how expensive they are...I was hoping they'd be a little cheaper since they're for treasure and the most expensive one is 325k (which I also think is a little high since it's been so very hard to save up lately, what with the games and the coliseum acting up constantly), but they're 400k and I was shocked to see that to be honest. 8([/quote] Well the Skydancers are a different rariety than the other treasure breed change scrolls so I think the price is perfectly fair.
Shara wrote on 2013-08-25 00:50:51:
Thank you for the Skydancers, I've been looking forward to them for so long and they look beautiful!

But I am uber-disappointed at how expensive they are...I was hoping they'd be a little cheaper since they're for treasure and the most expensive one is 325k (which I also think is a little high since it's been so very hard to save up lately, what with the games and the coliseum acting up constantly), but they're 400k and I was shocked to see that to be honest. 8(

Well the Skydancers are a different rariety than the other treasure breed change scrolls so I think the price is perfectly fair.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Dunno if anyone else has done one of these yet, but I had to share it. [center][img]http://cdn.meme.li/i/obqlr.jpg[/img][/center]
Dunno if anyone else has done one of these yet, but I had to share it.

obqlr.jpg
aQTk6ad.png
fYghx9W.png
@Saone Dying XDD
@Saone Dying XDD
Thanks, FR team! The new breed and new changes are awesome! :) Thank you for all your hard work and patience with a community that is sometimes not so patient. :)
Thanks, FR team! The new breed and new changes are awesome! :) Thank you for all your hard work and patience with a community that is sometimes not so patient. :)
U58SZuw.png
@Saone Lol, perfect.
@Saone Lol, perfect.
@Saone

Thank you for that much needed chuckle. ;u;
@Saone

Thank you for that much needed chuckle. ;u;
O4amstX.png
@Reese *hugs* Trust me, even though I can't afford one yet, I do understand the need for a good laugh.
@Reese *hugs* Trust me, even though I can't afford one yet, I do understand the need for a good laugh.
aQTk6ad.png
fYghx9W.png
Blah, browser eating my post. @Reese also glad I could help
Blah, browser eating my post. @Reese also glad I could help
aQTk6ad.png
fYghx9W.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31