Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skydancers are here!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31
@Vepe- No worries. It definitely has not been in peace. Even those that have been aware of the release have had a horrible time getting one.

I've known about them since they were released and I still have yet to get one. It's long past the point of being fun anymore and it's just infuriating.
@Vepe- No worries. It definitely has not been in peace. Even those that have been aware of the release have had a horrible time getting one.

I've known about them since they were released and I still have yet to get one. It's long past the point of being fun anymore and it's just infuriating.
O4amstX.png
@Shara

I'm not rubbed the wrong way haha. I was just offering my perspective on things.
@Shara

I'm not rubbed the wrong way haha. I was just offering my perspective on things.
@Vepe

As one of the "aware" (from the tumblr and forums), I assure you, there was not a way to snatch them in peace :) Too many rivals in the AH from the very beginning. Scorpius, who got the scrolls for kickstarter support (actually, the creator of the breed) got their scrolls - and then AH stalking began :)
@Vepe

As one of the "aware" (from the tumblr and forums), I assure you, there was not a way to snatch them in peace :) Too many rivals in the AH from the very beginning. Scorpius, who got the scrolls for kickstarter support (actually, the creator of the breed) got their scrolls - and then AH stalking began :)
84480400.png
You always know when the Skydancer scroll has been restocked because the site goes into Forever Loading mode as everyone and their mother's tries to click Buy, then a scroll pops up in the AH for 900+k.

@Akiri Please, guys. You should have known this would happen and that there would be this giant initial rush. I know you guys are probably going "Lol, silly users, they will be in there for weeks and weeks until we get their Activities up!" but c'mon. At least up either the restock time or restock amount. Or both. :T
You always know when the Skydancer scroll has been restocked because the site goes into Forever Loading mode as everyone and their mother's tries to click Buy, then a scroll pops up in the AH for 900+k.

@Akiri Please, guys. You should have known this would happen and that there would be this giant initial rush. I know you guys are probably going "Lol, silly users, they will be in there for weeks and weeks until we get their Activities up!" but c'mon. At least up either the restock time or restock amount. Or both. :T
Connection failed. Connection failed. Connection failed... *eyetwitch*

I love the new breed, it's gorgeous, very excited to see it. BUT I can't help but think it should have waited until the loading issues were better resolved.

(Not that I'm not stalking the marketplace along with everyone else...must have pretty featherbutts!)
Connection failed. Connection failed. Connection failed... *eyetwitch*

I love the new breed, it's gorgeous, very excited to see it. BUT I can't help but think it should have waited until the loading issues were better resolved.

(Not that I'm not stalking the marketplace along with everyone else...must have pretty featherbutts!)
Anyone mind telling me how much they cost, so I know how much I'll need to save up? I only have 2k treasure at the moment, I need to sell some dragons xD
Anyone mind telling me how much they cost, so I know how much I'll need to save up? I only have 2k treasure at the moment, I need to sell some dragons xD
untitled_1_by_wishli-d8u2uxc.png
I'm loving you guys for Skydancers so much. But my bank account isn't so fond of you!
I'm loving you guys for Skydancers so much. But my bank account isn't so fond of you!
@Wishie 400k!

Also yeah, those of us who've known for hours have been having a hell of a time getting ahold of them, promise. I've been checking EVERY five minutes and I've still only ever even seen them twice, and both times I got the 'this item is no longer available' text when I tried to buy.
@Wishie 400k!

Also yeah, those of us who've known for hours have been having a hell of a time getting ahold of them, promise. I've been checking EVERY five minutes and I've still only ever even seen them twice, and both times I got the 'this item is no longer available' text when I tried to buy.
@Wishie

They cost 400k treasure and if you actually manage to see one in the Marketplace, you're graced by one of the Deities.
@Wishie

They cost 400k treasure and if you actually manage to see one in the Marketplace, you're graced by one of the Deities.
@Inkwell @Talasia Thank you both! Well, probably by the time I've saved up that amount, the craze will have died down considerably.
@Inkwell @Talasia Thank you both! Well, probably by the time I've saved up that amount, the craze will have died down considerably.
untitled_1_by_wishli-d8u2uxc.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31