Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skydancers are here!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I have been trying to get one for a full day watching the market at every restock and never was able to get one even if they stock in big number its getting annoying I have other things to do than watch the market every 10 minutes.
I have been trying to get one for a full day watching the market at every restock and never was able to get one even if they stock in big number its getting annoying I have other things to do than watch the market every 10 minutes.
@Akiri

Honestly, I don't even want a Skydancer scroll, I just want to be able to play the Coli, or Shock Switch or, you know, get to other parts of the website. But I can't because the site is always lagging super bad and timing out multiple times whenever the market gets restocked with SD scrolls (god knows how many games I've lost because of it and the potential items/treasure I could have gotten).

Seriously guys, it wouldn't hurt to put the scrolls at unlimited for at least 24 hours, let people get their scrolls and let all the other people who just want to play actually play. It would do wonders for the site and make the player-base happy given that everyone then gets what they want.
@Akiri

Honestly, I don't even want a Skydancer scroll, I just want to be able to play the Coli, or Shock Switch or, you know, get to other parts of the website. But I can't because the site is always lagging super bad and timing out multiple times whenever the market gets restocked with SD scrolls (god knows how many games I've lost because of it and the potential items/treasure I could have gotten).

Seriously guys, it wouldn't hurt to put the scrolls at unlimited for at least 24 hours, let people get their scrolls and let all the other people who just want to play actually play. It would do wonders for the site and make the player-base happy given that everyone then gets what they want.
RmW1nqU.png
I am more than OVERWHELMINGLY EXCITED that they are out! They are so beautiful!

But I agree with most of the other people.....I checked the market once, and there was none. Maybe there could be more? Give people a chance to at least BUY some scrolls?

And the price is like, really high. I'm really not trying to complain, I just think it is a little unfair. Sure, they are a beautiful, fantastic breed, but why so much money? Why all the instantly- buyed-scrolls?

But either way, I am more than happy to say....THANK YOU! You all are wonderful admins! Thank you, Scorpius! Thank you ALL!
I am more than OVERWHELMINGLY EXCITED that they are out! They are so beautiful!

But I agree with most of the other people.....I checked the market once, and there was none. Maybe there could be more? Give people a chance to at least BUY some scrolls?

And the price is like, really high. I'm really not trying to complain, I just think it is a little unfair. Sure, they are a beautiful, fantastic breed, but why so much money? Why all the instantly- buyed-scrolls?

But either way, I am more than happy to say....THANK YOU! You all are wonderful admins! Thank you, Scorpius! Thank you ALL!
Come check out my hatchery, Bahama Dreams Hatchery! Producing tropical and bright dragons since 2015! y9ncFF7.png
WOO SO PRETTY.
WOO SO PRETTY.
iygxY.gifwuhe4.gifV2CiQ.gifAztLY.gifuCxdn.gif
YAY! Thanks for the update, hope I can grab a scroll before it's sold out. :)
YAY! Thanks for the update, hope I can grab a scroll before it's sold out. :)
520px-RMRM-chan_banner.jpg
Calm down and help me with this time machine.
Spent 4k extra to get a scroll in the AH. If y'all can NOT wait, which I couldn't, just pay the "impatience fee." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=272363] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2724/272363_350.png[/img] [/url]
Spent 4k extra to get a scroll in the AH. If y'all can NOT wait, which I couldn't, just pay the "impatience fee."

272363_350.png
So how much they going for? 90000000000000000 treasure? Might be able to get one in 10 years time. Can't we have some in the Gem shop for a while?
So how much they going for? 90000000000000000 treasure? Might be able to get one in 10 years time. Can't we have some in the Gem shop for a while?
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Meehhhhh they feel like they're just Wildclaws crossed with pearlcatchers!
nothin' new but a huge price tag and lots of high expectations.
Meehhhhh they feel like they're just Wildclaws crossed with pearlcatchers!
nothin' new but a huge price tag and lots of high expectations.
webp-net-gifmaker-1.gif37894-D04-754-B-46-DC-8-CA7-3-F60232-AD2-D0.png
I saw a couple go for 500k yesterday... haha, "impatient fees," I love it. xD
I saw a couple go for 500k yesterday... haha, "impatient fees," I love it. xD
T8qcMaV.png
Can't wait to buy one of that scrolls with breed chagne. So far I watched other Skydancer dragons, and they look pretty nice :)
Can't wait to buy one of that scrolls with breed chagne. So far I watched other Skydancer dragons, and they look pretty nice :)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31