Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skydancers are here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
Ohh my gosh, Skydancers are so beautiful! Thanks so much for all of this!
Ohh my gosh, Skydancers are so beautiful! Thanks so much for all of this!
they're so beautiful! I can't wait to get my little hands on them >w< Great work you guys! thank you
they're so beautiful! I can't wait to get my little hands on them >w< Great work you guys! thank you
tumblr_inline_njviw3UTUL1qg2i5p.png
Thank god they're here. >.>
Thank god they're here. >.>
jEm2t96.png
Thank you for making my baby come alive!
Thank you for making my baby come alive!
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
!!!
!!!
Already gone and already outrageously jacked up on the AH!
Already gone and already outrageously jacked up on the AH!
Budur-FR-banner.png
To quote Vegeta in DBZ Abridged:

MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!

In other news, thank you for the hard work and dedication to the site. I'm looking forward to whatever else you guys have in those extensively large sleeves of yours.
To quote Vegeta in DBZ Abridged:

MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!

In other news, thank you for the hard work and dedication to the site. I'm looking forward to whatever else you guys have in those extensively large sleeves of yours.
NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
T.T for half an hour those 14 SD scrolls were staring at me and when I logged in their was none

thanks guys for the hard work though this dragon breed is amazing :D
T.T for half an hour those 14 SD scrolls were staring at me and when I logged in their was none

thanks guys for the hard work though this dragon breed is amazing :D
WINDSINGER_sig.png
I wish they would've been released to the gem market. There's always so much imbalance from the scrolls already in the treasure market and with the severe downtime lately there's a huge imbalance in the general market/AH for hatchlings and items, now this will just pile onto the already sorry state of things.
I wish they would've been released to the gem market. There's always so much imbalance from the scrolls already in the treasure market and with the severe downtime lately there's a huge imbalance in the general market/AH for hatchlings and items, now this will just pile onto the already sorry state of things.
Budur-FR-banner.png
TOTALLY didn't read the update, just saw the title and the picture and rushed over to the marketplace... to no avail haha tel me i wasn't the only one
TOTALLY didn't read the update, just saw the title and the picture and rushed over to the marketplace... to no avail haha tel me i wasn't the only one
Solar Blades I BUY SOLAR BLADES!
FR 0+ Hours (exact with site/server time)
Pardon the typos! I'm on mobile ALOT.
(Probably why a lot of my forum posts are edited.)
kIkbHva.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31