Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skydancers are here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/sat_aug24.png[/img][/center] We are happy to announce that the elegant, feathery [b]Skydancer breed[/b] is now available! Breed Change scrolls will soon be entering the [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market&tab=spec&type=0]Treasure Marketplace[/url][/b], so keep an eye out for them! This breed was generously sponsored by [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=144]Scorpius[/url][/b] through our Kickstarter campaign and we would like to thank them for their generous contribution to helping Flight Rising get on its feet, as well as for an excellent dragon design. We all had a lot of fun working on the breed, and are happy to share it with everybody. [more] [b]In addition to this, we have made the following updates:[/b] [LIST] [*]An "Open All" button has been added to some chest items. If you have a stack of chests and this button is available, it will allow you to open all chests in that stack at once! [*]The nest mechanics have been altered to remove egg rot altogether. Eggs now simply require five full incubation cycles to hatch. [*]The team over at Lightsky are continuing hard work on optimizing Flight Rising's server infrastructure so that the site will be able to handle a high number of concurrent online users. While they are still working, they have made some excellent changes so far, and we are thankful to have them onboard. [/LIST] [b]The following bugs have been fixed:[/b] [LIST] [*]A display issue that was causing Dominance standings to appear incorrectly has been fixed. [*]An issue in which applying a Boon of Fertility to a nest did not allow it to hatch right away has been fixed. There may be some users that are still experiencing the residual effects of this bug - if you are, please e-mail us at admin@flightrising.com and we will investigate it for you (NOTE: This only applies to people who incubated a nest, used a Boon of Fertility, and were locked out of hatching their nest) [/LIST]
sat_aug24.png

We are happy to announce that the elegant, feathery Skydancer breed is now available! Breed Change scrolls will soon be entering the Treasure Marketplace, so keep an eye out for them! This breed was generously sponsored by Scorpius through our Kickstarter campaign and we would like to thank them for their generous contribution to helping Flight Rising get on its feet, as well as for an excellent dragon design. We all had a lot of fun working on the breed, and are happy to share it with everybody.

In addition to this, we have made the following updates:
  • An "Open All" button has been added to some chest items. If you have a stack of chests and this button is available, it will allow you to open all chests in that stack at once!
  • The nest mechanics have been altered to remove egg rot altogether. Eggs now simply require five full incubation cycles to hatch.
  • The team over at Lightsky are continuing hard work on optimizing Flight Rising's server infrastructure so that the site will be able to handle a high number of concurrent online users. While they are still working, they have made some excellent changes so far, and we are thankful to have them onboard.
The following bugs have been fixed:
  • A display issue that was causing Dominance standings to appear incorrectly has been fixed.
  • An issue in which applying a Boon of Fertility to a nest did not allow it to hatch right away has been fixed. There may be some users that are still experiencing the residual effects of this bug - if you are, please e-mail us at admin@flightrising.com and we will investigate it for you (NOTE: This only applies to people who incubated a nest, used a Boon of Fertility, and were locked out of hatching their nest)
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
Yeah Skydancers! SO GREAT THANK YOU FOR THE HARD WORK
Yeah Skydancers! SO GREAT THANK YOU FOR THE HARD WORK
-heart-
-heart-
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
They've been out for hours tho.
They've been out for hours tho.
Woot! So very awesome, loving the designs~
Woot! So very awesome, loving the designs~
[buying]
Pokedergs
Thank you for the Skydancers
Thank you for the Skydancers
767VVTs.png
THERE WERE 13 THEN I SIGNED IN AND THERE WERE 6 AND I CLICKED AND THEY WERE GONE I'M CRY IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE MORE OF THEM RESTOCK AT ONCE ;A;
THERE WERE 13 THEN I SIGNED IN AND THERE WERE 6 AND I CLICKED AND THEY WERE GONE I'M CRY IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE MORE OF THEM RESTOCK AT ONCE ;A;
Thanks! :D They look awesome~ (I want oneeee ;w;)
Thanks! :D They look awesome~ (I want oneeee ;w;)
Now to earn some money, if I can! ;D
Now to earn some money, if I can! ;D
tumblr_static_3u1u0rqvsiqsooockgw0w44kg_640_v2.png
Yaaay! The Skydancers look amazing and the open all button is super helpful. Great work, admins! (And great work Lightsky at helping make the site run better, it's really been noticeable).
Yaaay! The Skydancers look amazing and the open all button is super helpful. Great work, admins! (And great work Lightsky at helping make the site run better, it's really been noticeable).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31