Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skydancers are here!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31
@Nepolink they have upped the rate that they appear incredibly [thank god] but still over 37 scrolls were sold in under 5 seconds so really its so challenging to try and grab one.
@Nepolink they have upped the rate that they appear incredibly [thank god] but still over 37 scrolls were sold in under 5 seconds so really its so challenging to try and grab one.
I'm on various websites so here's where I'm at.
My LinkTr.ee
I do have to say, it's gonna be funny seeing treasure to dragon value fluctuate wildly, since everyone who has money for a SD is going to be trying to buy the scrolls instead of the babies, and anyone who doesn't isn't going to be able to afford the babies (since they're currently selling for more than the scrolls anyway) - and on top of it all, so much money that's been saved up that people could just spend a little here and there of, will no longer be there... so the treasure will be distributed a little more evenly, and the dragons' values will seem so much higher than previously perceived. xD
I do have to say, it's gonna be funny seeing treasure to dragon value fluctuate wildly, since everyone who has money for a SD is going to be trying to buy the scrolls instead of the babies, and anyone who doesn't isn't going to be able to afford the babies (since they're currently selling for more than the scrolls anyway) - and on top of it all, so much money that's been saved up that people could just spend a little here and there of, will no longer be there... so the treasure will be distributed a little more evenly, and the dragons' values will seem so much higher than previously perceived. xD
7HHhXy5.png
@Larthan i can't help but think the same. i was like 'wow what cute babys -looks at price- i could get almost 2 scrolls for the price of the one baby!?' like what!
@Larthan i can't help but think the same. i was like 'wow what cute babys -looks at price- i could get almost 2 scrolls for the price of the one baby!?' like what!
Skydancers look awesome. I must try hard to save up for a scroll ^^
Skydancers look awesome. I must try hard to save up for a scroll ^^
April showers bring forth May flowers
@Meep - yep. I was considering just buying a baby for like, half a second. XD Plus, you know people are going to be too proud to lower their prices, all the while telling everyone else that starter dragons should be priced higher in the AH, etc etc, because they want the prices to remain high for who knows what reason. x3 If things are worth less, that means your money buys more of them, people!
@Meep - yep. I was considering just buying a baby for like, half a second. XD Plus, you know people are going to be too proud to lower their prices, all the while telling everyone else that starter dragons should be priced higher in the AH, etc etc, because they want the prices to remain high for who knows what reason. x3 If things are worth less, that means your money buys more of them, people!
7HHhXy5.png
[quote name="Larthan" date="2013-08-25 03:07:11"]@Meep - yep. I was considering just buying a baby for like, half a second. XD Plus, you know people are going to be too proud to lower their prices, all the while telling everyone else that starter dragons should be priced higher in the AH, etc etc, because they want the prices to remain high for who knows what reason. x3 If things are worth less, that means your money buys more of them, people![/quote] People don't want them per say. They want to make money with them.
Larthan wrote on 2013-08-25 03:07:11:

People don't want them per say. They want to make money with them.
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
Skydancers! They're gorgeous! -hugs-
Now all I need to do is pay all the dragon reservations I need to pay and expand my lair space, aaaand we should be good C:
So excited that they're finally here! :D
Skydancers! They're gorgeous! -hugs-
Now all I need to do is pay all the dragon reservations I need to pay and expand my lair space, aaaand we should be good C:
So excited that they're finally here! :D
MlmX2Dr.pngtumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
They will definitely be one of my most favourite breeds :)

Still stalking the marketplace to grab my scrolls ... however, I would never buy a scroll off the AH for 800k, it's just not worth it. I'm trying my luck again and again, even if it takes me one or two days to get them :P
They will definitely be one of my most favourite breeds :)

Still stalking the marketplace to grab my scrolls ... however, I would never buy a scroll off the AH for 800k, it's just not worth it. I'm trying my luck again and again, even if it takes me one or two days to get them :P
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Awesome! Skydancers rule .33
Any idea when skin contest winners will be given?
Awesome! Skydancers rule .33
Any idea when skin contest winners will be given?
cutebat_by_lizrath-d6msvya.png
same i will not pay more than the 400k market value i still continue to stalk and hope i am a little faster next round.
same i will not pay more than the 400k market value i still continue to stalk and hope i am a little faster next round.
ezimba16410548501800_zpsf86013bd.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31