Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skydancers are here!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31
They are BEAUTIFUL cant wait to get my hand on one myself :)
They are BEAUTIFUL cant wait to get my hand on one myself :)
[quote name="Draven" date="2013-08-25 00:31:34"]THERE WERE 13 THEN I SIGNED IN AND THERE WERE 6 AND I CLICKED AND THEY WERE GONE I'M CRY IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE MORE OF THEM RESTOCK AT ONCE ;A;[/quote] SAME THING. I had the marketplace page loaded. 14 availible. Signed in. 5 clicked buy. GONE. *sobs in the corner*
Draven wrote on 2013-08-25 00:31:34:
THERE WERE 13 THEN I SIGNED IN AND THERE WERE 6 AND I CLICKED AND THEY WERE GONE I'M CRY IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE MORE OF THEM RESTOCK AT ONCE ;A;

SAME THING. I had the marketplace page loaded. 14 availible.

Signed in.

clicked buy.

GONE. *sobs in the corner*
Currently need two copies of the Bee secondary gene! Slow progress @_@
Good luck for everyone who is trying to get one!
I will wait till the madness is cooled down a little,lol...no way in heaven I will be able to snatch one now with my slow connection XD
Good luck for everyone who is trying to get one!
I will wait till the madness is cooled down a little,lol...no way in heaven I will be able to snatch one now with my slow connection XD
AND WHILE I'M AT IT. What's with the Tiger gene suddenly being more rare than Skydancers, almost? :T I at least saw Skydancers stock in the marketplace during Rollover. I haven't seen a Tiger gene in a long time.

Maybe Skydancer scrolls are out having a party with Tiger scrolls going "LOLOL suckas"...
AND WHILE I'M AT IT. What's with the Tiger gene suddenly being more rare than Skydancers, almost? :T I at least saw Skydancers stock in the marketplace during Rollover. I haven't seen a Tiger gene in a long time.

Maybe Skydancer scrolls are out having a party with Tiger scrolls going "LOLOL suckas"...
Omg 400k, and I'm so poor I can't even pay attention. 8'D
Omg 400k, and I'm so poor I can't even pay attention. 8'D
Looking forward to being able to buy a skydancers scroll in a couple of days when I have the coins.
Looking forward to being able to buy a skydancers scroll in a couple of days when I have the coins.
“A writer is a writer not because she writes well and easily, because she has amazing talent, because everything she does is golden. In my view, a writer is a writer because even when there is no hope, even when nothing you do shows any sign of promise, you keep writing anyway.” –Junot Diaz
Omg they're even more gorgeous than I though, thanks for the hard work ;A;
Omg they're even more gorgeous than I though, thanks for the hard work ;A;
Nocta | she/they | +10 FR time
"Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope."
6pMAXtp.jpg
I've seen quite a few Tiger genes lol Weird. Anyway, love the Skydancers. I'm actually glad that I'm dirt-poor right now, since my fiancee is having a really hard time trying to get a hold of one. *pets her*
I've seen quite a few Tiger genes lol Weird. Anyway, love the Skydancers. I'm actually glad that I'm dirt-poor right now, since my fiancee is having a really hard time trying to get a hold of one. *pets her*
aQTk6ad.png
fYghx9W.png
They've been out since yesterday I noticed. Beautiful dragons though, super excited to get my hands on some.
They've been out since yesterday I noticed. Beautiful dragons though, super excited to get my hands on some.
Now if only the Marketplace will keep stocking up with them so that the demand can be met...
Now if only the Marketplace will keep stocking up with them so that the demand can be met...
FooterAds.gif
...what is even...
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31