Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skydancers are here!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31
[quote name="lysblue" date="2013-08-25 00:41:26"]I've done five incubations but I still have to wait for tomorrow to hatch my babies? Ugh.[/quote] Same. Seems like eggs took 6 days now. I love the no-rotted eggs, but why more than five days ? *don't have the money to even dream about Skydancer*
lysblue wrote on 2013-08-25 00:41:26:
I've done five incubations but I still have to wait for tomorrow to hatch my babies? Ugh.

Same. Seems like eggs took 6 days now. I love the no-rotted eggs, but why more than five days ?

*don't have the money to even dream about Skydancer*
@Inay @lysblue -

Before, you had five days after laying the eggs to hatch them. You could incubate as soon as they were laid, and it didn't count towards the five days.

When they made the change to this new five incubations thing, they didn't take into account the first incubation. Thus people were able to hatch one day earlier than originally.

This is fixing that issue, because we weren't supposed to have shorter wait times to hatch eggs.

TL:DR
Basically, instead of having to wait for rollover after the last incubation (like we did before the display change), it automatically was letting us hatch, which was cutting a day off wait time.
@Inay @lysblue -

Before, you had five days after laying the eggs to hatch them. You could incubate as soon as they were laid, and it didn't count towards the five days.

When they made the change to this new five incubations thing, they didn't take into account the first incubation. Thus people were able to hatch one day earlier than originally.

This is fixing that issue, because we weren't supposed to have shorter wait times to hatch eggs.

TL:DR
Basically, instead of having to wait for rollover after the last incubation (like we did before the display change), it automatically was letting us hatch, which was cutting a day off wait time.
7HHhXy5.png
;_; I feel like it would be easier on us and the site if skydancer scrolls were infinite right now.... many people have been up all night with no luck eve with the couple big restocks and playing the marketplace restock game every 5 minutes is just painful and disheartening. Everyone who wants them have been saving for weeks and having to fight for them every 5 minutes is just sad and frustrating, not in any way fun. It's also causing a lot of issues for the site. Last night I couldn't play at all because every 5 minutes I would get constant errors for a few minutes at a time. It seems to be starting again now this morning and will just continue until people get their scrolls. so just let us buy them!!
;_; I feel like it would be easier on us and the site if skydancer scrolls were infinite right now.... many people have been up all night with no luck eve with the couple big restocks and playing the marketplace restock game every 5 minutes is just painful and disheartening. Everyone who wants them have been saving for weeks and having to fight for them every 5 minutes is just sad and frustrating, not in any way fun. It's also causing a lot of issues for the site. Last night I couldn't play at all because every 5 minutes I would get constant errors for a few minutes at a time. It seems to be starting again now this morning and will just continue until people get their scrolls. so just let us buy them!!
I've been refreshing the marketplace for 9 hours now. (With a couple of food breaks, but that's it) and still no luck. I only want one scroll ;_; Marketplace, why you no like me?
I've been refreshing the marketplace for 9 hours now. (With a couple of food breaks, but that's it) and still no luck. I only want one scroll ;_; Marketplace, why you no like me?
They're selling for 400k, right?
They're selling for 400k, right?
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
Check out my ~ Pokemon Shop ~!
Ping me for my attention
@Masaru
yes at marketplace they are 400k
@Masaru
yes at marketplace they are 400k
ezimba16410548501800_zpsf86013bd.png
My god I actually SAW one XD
37... gone by the time my brain could register them and move to click the button...

*is considering stealing my partners Razor Vespula mouse mat and death adder mouse for some ninja marketplace clicking then staring at the icon until Ive trained myself to spot it instantaneously!!! MWHAHAHAhahahahaha }:D..... or maybe just give up for a few days....*
XD
My god I actually SAW one XD
37... gone by the time my brain could register them and move to click the button...

*is considering stealing my partners Razor Vespula mouse mat and death adder mouse for some ninja marketplace clicking then staring at the icon until Ive trained myself to spot it instantaneously!!! MWHAHAHAhahahahaha }:D..... or maybe just give up for a few days....*
XD
I really agree with what @SinisterEternity said. Even though I currently have no plans to get one right now (will get scrolls in the future) I have to say that I think stacks should be higher too. Many people have been saving up for one, with the late release counting too.
I do think the price is fair, though.

Thank you for the nest incubation system! I feel nervous when I don't go on for a day and I have eggs breeding, but now I can breed whenever I want! *jumps in the air*
^testimonial right up there

Good luck scroll-hunting everyone!!!
I really agree with what @SinisterEternity said. Even though I currently have no plans to get one right now (will get scrolls in the future) I have to say that I think stacks should be higher too. Many people have been saving up for one, with the late release counting too.
I do think the price is fair, though.

Thank you for the nest incubation system! I feel nervous when I don't go on for a day and I have eggs breeding, but now I can breed whenever I want! *jumps in the air*
^testimonial right up there

Good luck scroll-hunting everyone!!!
MlmX2Dr.pngtumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
Same here, I'd like to see bigger stocks, price is alright.

Now, I hope people won't start underpricing Imps just to get money to buy overpriced SDs with. ^^;

Also, happy Flameforger's Festival, everyone!
I hope Emberss will start dropping soon in the Coli. :P
Same here, I'd like to see bigger stocks, price is alright.

Now, I hope people won't start underpricing Imps just to get money to buy overpriced SDs with. ^^;

Also, happy Flameforger's Festival, everyone!
I hope Emberss will start dropping soon in the Coli. :P
ZPPY.png
53 scrolls gone in 2 seconds. Something isn't right here.
53 scrolls gone in 2 seconds. Something isn't right here.
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31