Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gaoler Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54452552][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/544526/54452552_350.png[/img][/url] Yessss
54452552_350.png

Yessss
hMGipS8.pngNhPCJ4f.pngDO6ODtp.pngBErNWm.png
Cool
Cool
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
sounds like something I'd learn how to utilize much later on - in the meantime, such a great update plan for the site's most invested!
sounds like something I'd learn how to utilize much later on - in the meantime, such a great update plan for the site's most invested!
whisp-magicksial-2.png
Heyo, I'm
Magick!

he/she/they
interchangeably

>:3c
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
Nice, my favorite breed!! [emoji=gaoler love size=2]
Nice, my favorite breed!!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
I was so worried about the gem and treasure genes but you guys addressed that issue pretty clearly. I'm looking forward to this.
I was so worried about the gem and treasure genes but you guys addressed that issue pretty clearly. I'm looking forward to this.
i have lack toast and told her ants

Yeah, the gene bloat issue is starting to become pretty inconvenient in a lot of places on the site, so I'm glad to see it being addressed! I can't... quite... parse... what all the changes are because it's a lot of words and I can't process it, but I'm sure I'll figure it out once it's implemented.

I'm also SUPER grateful that the problem with parallel genes in the auction house is going to be addressed at some point because it makes looking for stuff on AH absolutely unbearable sometimes.

Great update!!! Thanks Staff :)

Yeah, the gene bloat issue is starting to become pretty inconvenient in a lot of places on the site, so I'm glad to see it being addressed! I can't... quite... parse... what all the changes are because it's a lot of words and I can't process it, but I'm sure I'll figure it out once it's implemented.

I'm also SUPER grateful that the problem with parallel genes in the auction house is going to be addressed at some point because it makes looking for stuff on AH absolutely unbearable sometimes.

Great update!!! Thanks Staff :)

PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

THE GAEYS
THE GAEYS
PQVHK4C.pngmy username has 2 n's in C0rnn! - Avatar Dragon -
Dnqps2i.pngsh5xjiu.pngysRifzE.png
signature is a wip
YOOOOOO LET'S GOOOO!
YOOOOOO LET'S GOOOO!
ollie/faun/milo * they/it/faun/fluff/gif/claw * mixed lair * carrd *
wishlist

arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
Awooga! Seriously excited though XD
Awooga! Seriously excited though XD
?Zc_qH=party.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
How come I just saw this?
How come I just saw this?
g1T7fsG.png
infinity
about me. wishlist. avatar. lore.