Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gaoler Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
oh well dang, need to grab a first gen to make a gaoler plush baby for my army. then the question becomes--wait until the gene exchange is in effect to brew the stitch/patch, or do it now? ponders
oh well dang, need to grab a first gen to make a gaoler plush baby for my army. then the question becomes--wait until the gene exchange is in effect to brew the stitch/patch, or do it now? ponders
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
uHHhh now I am realizing how empty savannah is on tails of dragons, they look strange on gaolers, esp female pose o_o I thought it is bug at first but nope, they just have more tail area than other dragons haha
uHHhh now I am realizing how empty savannah is on tails of dragons, they look strange on gaolers, esp female pose o_o I thought it is bug at first but nope, they just have more tail area than other dragons haha
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
I'm honestly more excited for the Grand Exchange gene swap... WAIT IS THAT BOA???? I love boa!
I'm honestly more excited for the Grand Exchange gene swap... WAIT IS THAT BOA???? I love boa!
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
FELLOW GAOLERS IN THE HOUSE LEMME HEAR YOU SAY GAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was literally JUST thinking eel/ribbon would look perfect on gaos...I was like "this gaoler would work so well if I could put eel on her" and lo, I can. thank you based FR

also I know im like, late to this announcement, but I have some hopes that maybe when the exchange first gets released, they can implement some limited ancient-ancient trades. it would really help the people who have like, 20 veil flecks but need aberration flecks, something like that.
FELLOW GAOLERS IN THE HOUSE LEMME HEAR YOU SAY GAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was literally JUST thinking eel/ribbon would look perfect on gaos...I was like "this gaoler would work so well if I could put eel on her" and lo, I can. thank you based FR

also I know im like, late to this announcement, but I have some hopes that maybe when the exchange first gets released, they can implement some limited ancient-ancient trades. it would really help the people who have like, 20 veil flecks but need aberration flecks, something like that.
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
Oh wow

I came back from my lil hiatus to this amazingness!
Oh wow

I came back from my lil hiatus to this amazingness!
Looking for a White/Silver/Brick G1 with Ice eyes!!!!!
also looking for a Platinum/Dust/Caribbean G1 with Plague eyes
In chronic need of food. Always.
Doing some art for food >w>
FR devs are the most based of any game i've seen
FR devs are the most based of any game i've seen
just a nerd with nothing better to do :)
3RvEHPl.png
7zcCDc4.png

HzGpUHb.png
I'm really excited about the new consolidation plan for modern vs. ancient genes. One thing about treasure or gem marketplace was having to scroll through pages of ancient genes when looking for one modern. I'm really happy that the devs have found a way to make this more efficient due to how few ancient breeds there are vs. modern.
I'm really excited about the new consolidation plan for modern vs. ancient genes. One thing about treasure or gem marketplace was having to scroll through pages of ancient genes when looking for one modern. I'm really happy that the devs have found a way to make this more efficient due to how few ancient breeds there are vs. modern.
on2FzX5.png
The only concern I have is the price difference between the ancient and modern genes. If I’m reading properly, it would be a 1:1 trade of say modern savanah for an ancient one, therefore causing a loss on the player’s part for the trade if the ancient gene is 1/2 of the modern counterpart. I may be interpreting this wrong, but this is the first thing I thought of when reading the update.
The only concern I have is the price difference between the ancient and modern genes. If I’m reading properly, it would be a 1:1 trade of say modern savanah for an ancient one, therefore causing a loss on the player’s part for the trade if the ancient gene is 1/2 of the modern counterpart. I may be interpreting this wrong, but this is the first thing I thought of when reading the update.
Oh thank goodness! I really like how this is being handled for the site activity genes :) thank you, devs! I've been trying for the past 4 months to get a specific ancient Flecks drop from the Coliseum with no luck and I was beginning to despair of it ever happening. This exchange system will be a lot less frustrating and allow for a lot more project dragons to get their dream genes! \o/
Oh thank goodness! I really like how this is being handled for the site activity genes :) thank you, devs! I've been trying for the past 4 months to get a specific ancient Flecks drop from the Coliseum with no luck and I was beginning to despair of it ever happening. This exchange system will be a lot less frustrating and allow for a lot more project dragons to get their dream genes! \o/
A cute Light Flight themed Lion is sitting down adorably.SqnIrhs.png
Me and my Jaeger co-pilot @Asteryx were chatting on Discord about how [i]hyped[/i] we are for the Grand Exchange shop to hold all the Ancient breed genes. And it's a great idea to cope with this gene bloating issue, and it can be made even GREATER if this future shop could also be the new home of all the Ancient breed genes that you can find in the general Marketplace. We both had the idea that this Exchange shop (run by a potential Aberration NPC [emoji=aberration happy size=1] ) would work like this: The shop is set up in a similar format like Joxar's, with one page holding all the general Marketplace Ancient genes, while the second page could be used for the Modern to Ancient Gene exchange system. And my idea about the Aberration shop keeper was that one head could run the treasure purchase shop while the other head could run the exchange shop. [s]That was a big brain moment at 2 am and I'm quite proud of it XD[/s]
Me and my Jaeger co-pilot @Asteryx were chatting on Discord about how hyped we are for the Grand Exchange shop to hold all the Ancient breed genes. And it's a great idea to cope with this gene bloating issue, and it can be made even GREATER if this future shop could also be the new home of all the Ancient breed genes that you can find in the general Marketplace.

We both had the idea that this Exchange shop (run by a potential Aberration NPC ) would work like this: The shop is set up in a similar format like Joxar's, with one page holding all the general Marketplace Ancient genes, while the second page could be used for the Modern to Ancient Gene exchange system.

And my idea about the Aberration shop keeper was that one head could run the treasure purchase shop while the other head could run the exchange shop.

That was a big brain moment at 2 am and I'm quite proud of it XD
cee8ba478dfb8b2466d30ba504720fa9990dee0e.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41