Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gaoler Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 40 41
[quote name="hungryhobbits" date="2023-04-20 06:50:12" ] @/Undel @/Aequorin hate to @ yall but it looks like the bots are just doing what you guys implemented and are now posting after making progens [/quote] Ahead of you there, already got them. :) That said, @hungryhobbits, this isn't the thread for this type of report. Please use the report button, Contact Us, or ping us to the actual spam thread. We appreciate your diligence, it's that pinging staff in an announcement post is both off-topic and actually delays resolution. Thank you for understanding!
hungryhobbits wrote on 2023-04-20 06:50:12:
@/Undel @/Aequorin hate to @ yall but it looks like the bots are just doing what you guys implemented and are now posting after making progens

Ahead of you there, already got them. :)

That said, @hungryhobbits, this isn't the thread for this type of report. Please use the report button, Contact Us, or ping us to the actual spam thread. We appreciate your diligence, it's that pinging staff in an announcement post is both off-topic and actually delays resolution. Thank you for understanding!
@Aequorin i noticed they were sniped when i went back to get screenshots after posting that initial message ;w;" sorry i didn't see the appropriate thread in bug help, i'll be aware of that next time though!
@Aequorin i noticed they were sniped when i went back to get screenshots after posting that initial message ;w;" sorry i didn't see the appropriate thread in bug help, i'll be aware of that next time though!
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
oooooooh the grand exchange shop sounds neat. I'm ever more excited for the ah gene fix though!!
oooooooh the grand exchange shop sounds neat. I'm ever more excited for the ah gene fix though!!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
OOOOOH ANGLER FOR GAOLERS LET'S GOOOOOO
OOOOOH ANGLER FOR GAOLERS LET'S GOOOOOO
H5WeqZH.png
06xk8gV.png
12ilQ62.png
badge.png Bkyl5HP.png iZuvdB7.png
[/column]
I’m crossing fingers for a banescale shopkeep…..
I’m crossing fingers for a banescale shopkeep…..
Oo1lWlZ.png

Always looking for a sanddollar/coral/gold range tert G1.. hit me up if you have one! I collect them
gaoler angler goofy but i love it -w-
gaoler angler goofy but i love it -w-
Moonstone
Jd88XNq.png

rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png
Pompom Mums Celestine nice to meet you! call me cloudy.
please ping, feel free to message!
remember to be kind! :)
OOOOOO YESSSS MY FLUFFY BOYS GET SUCH COOL GENES
OOOOOO YESSSS MY FLUFFY BOYS GET SUCH COOL GENES
Gbwcg3q.png
7TxHh19.png
Bqwka1v.png
UYXZLyE.png
bYt72YT.png
DoQJ9XF.png
27AZD8S.png
oaolHwW.png
xjB7OSe.png
IrmwTXC.png
l8NOdbs.png
0HBKL8H.png
qivITIX.png
8O67LBq.png
omg yesss the ribbon and eel
omg yesss the ribbon and eel
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
When I suggested a Grand Exchange Ancient Genes shop here I totally forgot that Ancient Genes were a different price from Modern Genes. With this in mind I actually disagree with the trading part of my own suggestion. But y'know it does make me really happy to see it up for discussion like this. And now that I've read this more clearly all the onsite activity-generated genes make a lot more sense being tradeable.

I think it'd be easier if the Marketplace Ancient Genes were simply purchase-able with gold/gems from a Grand Exchange Shop. The point was to move them from the Marketplace and also get a cute NPC. What is described in this post sounds really complicated to me but it might not be as complicated as it seems when implemented. I am also looking forward to more Marketplace updates because it's always been a part of the site that I don't even check. There's so much stuff there that the AH is easier to search.

I never use Ancient Genes so I probably should have done more research. I was too caught up in imagining possible NPCs.
When I suggested a Grand Exchange Ancient Genes shop here I totally forgot that Ancient Genes were a different price from Modern Genes. With this in mind I actually disagree with the trading part of my own suggestion. But y'know it does make me really happy to see it up for discussion like this. And now that I've read this more clearly all the onsite activity-generated genes make a lot more sense being tradeable.

I think it'd be easier if the Marketplace Ancient Genes were simply purchase-able with gold/gems from a Grand Exchange Shop. The point was to move them from the Marketplace and also get a cute NPC. What is described in this post sounds really complicated to me but it might not be as complicated as it seems when implemented. I am also looking forward to more Marketplace updates because it's always been a part of the site that I don't even check. There's so much stuff there that the AH is easier to search.

I never use Ancient Genes so I probably should have done more research. I was too caught up in imagining possible NPCs.
@Undel sorry for the ping, but i am curious: are Savannah (Gaoler) and Safari (Gaoler) something that released with these Genes (and are not listed at the front page) OR did i somehow miss the gene release of those 2 genes a while ago, that would be weird, cause Savannah is one of my favorite primarys and i waited for gaolers to get it? Anyway, i LOVE this release, so many new options for one of my favorite floofs!!! [emoji=gaoler love size=2]
@Undel

sorry for the ping, but i am curious: are Savannah (Gaoler) and Safari (Gaoler) something that released with these Genes (and are not listed at the front page)

OR did i somehow miss the gene release of those 2 genes a while ago, that would be weird, cause Savannah is one of my favorite primarys and i waited for gaolers to get it?

Anyway, i LOVE this release, so many new options for one of my favorite floofs!!!

My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 40 41