Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Achievements & Anniversary
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42
Exciting news!
Exciting news!
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
very excited for this! i love having more daily activities to do and more goals to work towards achieving, this is just fantastic! [emoji=undertide star size=1]
very excited for this! i love having more daily activities to do and more goals to work towards achieving, this is just fantastic!
a screenshot of a youtube comment dated ten years ago from Povilas Šorys. the comment says, 'why he has to squeak and mewl while singing? I hate radiohead'
Omg 500 achievements at launch?!?! HUGE
Omg 500 achievements at launch?!?! HUGE
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
Very exciting! I was never able to experience the old achievements system so this'll be fun I think :>
Very exciting! I was never able to experience the old achievements system so this'll be fun I think :>
Exusiai from Arknights, lying face-first on the ground. Her halo is a distance away from her. Bolt/Azzy/Nia
she/they | fr + 2 | avatar
I wish I could Lorem Ipsum my way through life like people Lorem Ipsum through their dragon bios. (picture source)
Wow - I hope I'm still alive!!! LOL.
Wow - I hope I'm still alive!!! LOL.
mM2VM9X.png
I love the level of detail yall went into explaining what youre planning while also giving disclaimers about the disparity between whats planned and what may actually result from yalls work. I do hope everything goes as smoothly as hoped, and thank you for the realistic outlook on past achievement progress and how its up in the air on what may carry over or not. I cant wait to see what rewards will await us in the future! [emoji=achievement size=1]
I love the level of detail yall went into explaining what youre planning while also giving disclaimers about the disparity between whats planned and what may actually result from yalls work. I do hope everything goes as smoothly as hoped, and thank you for the realistic outlook on past achievement progress and how its up in the air on what may carry over or not. I cant wait to see what rewards will await us in the future!
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
cheevos! and micro-cheevos! looking forward to this!
cheevos! and micro-cheevos! looking forward to this!
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
So cool! I love the idea of pursuits. A lot of games that I've played have the daily/weekly/monthly quests and I've liked gaining resources/exp from them. I'm looking forward to seeing all of this come together.
So cool! I love the idea of pursuits. A lot of games that I've played have the daily/weekly/monthly quests and I've liked gaining resources/exp from them. I'm looking forward to seeing all of this come together.
vsz4f3l.pngMost active during 10:00 - 22:00 FR time.
it's been 8000 years.................. finally \O/
it's been 8000 years.................. finally \O/
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Ultra Hype! Looking forward to this system
Ultra Hype! Looking forward to this system
70699137p.png
  • Obsessed with being nice.
  • Likes positive attention
  • Delicate bat wing hoarder
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42