Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Achievements & Anniversary
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Ohh!! I'm very excited about this, it seems like a good system!
Ohh!! I'm very excited about this, it seems like a good system!
u94F7n8.pngweVsfE1.pngWMCEgD8.pngcTHZurb.pngoXMcrMA.png
The fact that there won't be any "impossible" achievements makes my completionist heart very happy
The fact that there won't be any "impossible" achievements makes my completionist heart very happy
wq9PoXA.png
Can't wait to 100% flight rising haha
Can't wait to 100% flight rising haha
hFr3nXf.pngwh3Tiip.pngqhK4FYS.png
J8QoPxT.pngPn33kaF.png3adgzZD.pngMsqRUgo.png
Will there be any achievements relating to earned levels like in Gathering or Baldwin (and other levels that can't be reset)? And if so, would those retroactively grant to players? I've long since hit level 40 on all types of gathering and collected everything from 2/3 of the dig sites, raised Baldwin's level fairly high, etc.
Will there be any achievements relating to earned levels like in Gathering or Baldwin (and other levels that can't be reset)? And if so, would those retroactively grant to players? I've long since hit level 40 on all types of gathering and collected everything from 2/3 of the dig sites, raised Baldwin's level fairly high, etc.
⁜tumblr_inline_ouqpdrcHmm1r2ao8y_540.png2HL2oNl.png puLeaDq.png 1QgVVA1.png tumblr_inline_ouqpdrX4gg1r2ao8y_540.png⁜
Awesome!! i dont think ive been on here long enough to get/remember achievements, but i'm definitely excited to see them!
Awesome!! i dont think ive been on here long enough to get/remember achievements, but i'm definitely excited to see them!
Gbwcg3q.png
7TxHh19.png
Bqwka1v.png
UYXZLyE.png
bYt72YT.png
DoQJ9XF.png
27AZD8S.png
oaolHwW.png
xjB7OSe.png
IrmwTXC.png
l8NOdbs.png
0HBKL8H.png
qivITIX.png
8O67LBq.png
Not thank you for more grinding feature killing my time...
Not thank you for more grinding feature killing my time...
English not my native language, sorry 3:
X8OKu.gift6rAx.gif1nGTm.gifviFTa.gif3uLsi.gifZjScA.gif
The segmented rewards meter, one of the example tasks is to “exalt a dragon”
Quite a few players have a no-exalt playstyle. Will it be possible to fill up the meter and claim the rewards without having to exalt any dragons?
The segmented rewards meter, one of the example tasks is to “exalt a dragon”
Quite a few players have a no-exalt playstyle. Will it be possible to fill up the meter and claim the rewards without having to exalt any dragons?
PinR1.png
yI8DMou.pngdEe2UrM.png
fkWjutW.png4ogWlJU.png

aaUHYLp.png6OezIjj.png
nWiQNX9.pngYMPbu9R.png
omg SWEEET
omg SWEEET
plagueh5.png
HYPED.
HYPED.
24699391_bHpOJyVs5JvINoe.png > they/he
> german
> goth
> fandom dragons
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
> artist
> in love with shapes
> joined 2013
> feel free to msg
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
How fun!!! I'm really looking forward to this, definitely going to get me back into playing!
How fun!!! I'm really looking forward to this, definitely going to get me back into playing!
scruffy.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42