Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Achievements & Anniversary
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Well.
I'm quite new and as completely absorbed as I am in this game I was absolutely not going to get into the outfitting and clothing parts.

Then I opened my first two strange crates. Matching pretties that my sweet Moonrun is now wearing.

Well played oh marketing peeps. I love them!
Well.
I'm quite new and as completely absorbed as I am in this game I was absolutely not going to get into the outfitting and clothing parts.

Then I opened my first two strange crates. Matching pretties that my sweet Moonrun is now wearing.

Well played oh marketing peeps. I love them!
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
I'm super excited to see the achievements back!
I'm super excited to see the achievements back!
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo1_100.gif
This sounds like an actual dream come true. 8D
This sounds like an actual dream come true. 8D
zxVYo5d.png 40kx151.png iuEBSJ3.png n17QGji.png

RDt6LqI.png 69aIpEo.png XfrlGhw.png p3iVOIH.png

KGrwaQg.png tCsqc24.png N1LwiB6.png wOEIAes.png
4.png
It's so good to see this game kicking butt and continuing onward. Each time I come back, there's something new and the community is still as strong as ever. Great job FR Team, seriously. It was worth the kickstart ^^
It's so good to see this game kicking butt and continuing onward. Each time I come back, there's something new and the community is still as strong as ever. Great job FR Team, seriously. It was worth the kickstart ^^
Oh please. This is a forum. The pun is always intended :).
You've all been doing a fantastic job. Thank you so much for making this delightful game.

(Testing out the new non-binary ribbon forum vista. From the bottom of my overjoyed enby heart, thank you!)
You've all been doing a fantastic job. Thank you so much for making this delightful game.

(Testing out the new non-binary ribbon forum vista. From the bottom of my overjoyed enby heart, thank you!)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42