Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
WHERE is his pearl now :c
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
Still hate the 'new' profiles you previewed. Please don't do it. It looks awful.
Still hate the 'new' profiles you previewed. Please don't do it. It looks awful.
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
Woo, look at all that green! You guys are so close to being done with refactoring, congrats [emoji=firework size=1] Baldwin is lookin' gooooood. Can't wait to see the anniversary goodies, even if it's not a huge event, it's much better for you guys to have a healthy work/life balance. Thanks for these updates!
Woo, look at all that green! You guys are so close to being done with refactoring, congrats
Baldwin is lookin' gooooood. Can't wait to see the anniversary goodies, even if it's not a huge event, it's much better for you guys to have a healthy work/life balance.

Thanks for these updates!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
:0
:0
[quote name="@Valrunie" date="2022-06-03 07:47:01" ] really didnt expected Baldwin to be next (as from older npc's he had sorta newiest art due to his change) BUT YOOoo i actually like new him more than older art EDIT I TAKE ALL BACK AS I SAW SOMEONE MENTION IT WHERE HIS PEARL BRING IT BACK???? D::: [/quote] I found it! In on his shelf due to lab safety rules :D
@Valrunie wrote on 2022-06-03 07:47:01:
really didnt expected Baldwin to be next (as from older npc's he had sorta newiest art due to his change) BUT YOOoo i actually like new him more than older art

EDIT

I TAKE ALL BACK AS I SAW SOMEONE MENTION IT

WHERE HIS PEARL BRING IT BACK???? D:::

I found it! In on his shelf due to lab safety rules :D
JQQ3Fjt.png
[quote name="@KameTurtle" date="2022-06-03 07:47:55" ] WHERE is his pearl now :c [/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/create/1]the create items page has it!![/url]
@KameTurtle wrote on 2022-06-03 07:47:55:
the create items page has it!!
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
yay
yay
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

LOOOKK AT HIMMMMMMMMMMM
LOOOKK AT HIMMMMMMMMMMM
qXQWPsO.png
hyde
he/she fr+19
Baldwin looks like Jinx from Arcane I'm not even kidding.
Baldwin looks like Jinx from Arcane I'm not even kidding.
Yay!!!! Thank you for such an in-depth update like this. i'm so excited to see what's to come
Yay!!!! Thank you for such an in-depth update like this. i'm so excited to see what's to come
2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48