Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
wasn't his pearl... always on the shelf? why are ppl panicking... /gen

but yoooo the new art looks neat! gave me a little jump when i went to transmute without seeing front page. curious to see what a more laid-back anni entails too, hopefully a cool apparel set.....
wasn't his pearl... always on the shelf? why are ppl panicking... /gen

but yoooo the new art looks neat! gave me a little jump when i went to transmute without seeing front page. curious to see what a more laid-back anni entails too, hopefully a cool apparel set.....
IMG_6723.gif

@ufology - avatar
they/them + hunt/hunts
He’s finally wearing protective gear! OSHA violations are clear from his record >:]
He’s finally wearing protective gear! OSHA violations are clear from his record >:]
tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif _

Ash, FR +3
Comissions
150g/kt Icons
Wishlist
The final note on the 9th anniversary is very much appreciated, especially that last year is my first time experiencing Flight Rising's anniversary XD
Thank you for keeping up the awesome works going on in FR <3 and we'll see what the rest of 2022 and 2023 has in store along the way!
The final note on the 9th anniversary is very much appreciated, especially that last year is my first time experiencing Flight Rising's anniversary XD
Thank you for keeping up the awesome works going on in FR <3 and we'll see what the rest of 2022 and 2023 has in store along the way!
@RedWillia

ye after I posted I got to look there and ah well lmao
@RedWillia

ye after I posted I got to look there and ah well lmao
RdIx2IR.png
yeetus
you see
mE

yeet XJpy8U7.png
Just wanted to say thank you for you continued hard work throughout all these years. I can certainly be a complainer sometimes but it's really amazing to see this site so active and alive. You're doing a wonderful job!

I'm super glad you're sticking to your anti-crunch policy. I got a project manager at the moment who is heavily into creating a manageable work environment and stuff like that were game changers for my motivation and health.
Just wanted to say thank you for you continued hard work throughout all these years. I can certainly be a complainer sometimes but it's really amazing to see this site so active and alive. You're doing a wonderful job!

I'm super glad you're sticking to your anti-crunch policy. I got a project manager at the moment who is heavily into creating a manageable work environment and stuff like that were game changers for my motivation and health.
Looking good!!! Tysm for the staff for everything!

I’m looking forward to anni regardless :) take care of yourselves!!!
Looking good!!! Tysm for the staff for everything!

I’m looking forward to anni regardless :) take care of yourselves!!!
e6j8mZD.png
mlHpBMC.png
WFpPzZn.png
iDdef0R.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
TEROSO_art_shop_icon.png
n i c e
n i c e

everything I touch.
with tenderness, alas,
pierces like a bramble

Jules — she/her