Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: 2022 Goals
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27
Welp. There goes the chance of the 2 headed ancient being released on 02/02/2022. But still. Thanks for the hard work devs.
Welp. There goes the chance of the 2 headed ancient being released on 02/02/2022. But still. Thanks for the hard work devs.
I have many bad hot take. And that is on you.
That's totally fair, hope it all goes smoothly!

Excited for the new things! Slightly nervous about what will happen to the clan profile page though lol
That's totally fair, hope it all goes smoothly!

Excited for the new things! Slightly nervous about what will happen to the clan profile page though lol
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
NICE!
NICE!
“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
check out my lore/moodboard shop!
ftTGY3d.png Irg1Lym.png
that makes sense! i hope everything goes smoothly. happy 2022!
that makes sense! i hope everything goes smoothly. happy 2022!
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Thank you for keeping the players in the loop! I'm very excited on y'all's behalf for when the site finally is all on the same code, that seems like something that will make a big QOL improvement for you guys, and that's just as important as player QOL!

Thank you for keeping the players in the loop! I'm very excited on y'all's behalf for when the site finally is all on the same code, that seems like something that will make a big QOL improvement for you guys, and that's just as important as player QOL!

OvgrUjj.png
Well, excellent! I hope it all goes as swiftly and nicely as humanly possible! I feel it is like slowly loading a machinegun of future revamps and features!! So stay great, stay diligent, and oh-boi I am already hyped for this long journey xD! also edit: [quote name="@AvalonSanctuary" date="2022-01-10 17:27:47" ] Welp. There goes the chance of the 2 headed ancient being released on 02/02/2022. But still. Thanks for the hard work devs. [/quote] Nothing in this Dev update says it could not be [emoji=guardian star size=1] They mention them being in final stages, while Also working in and planning the remaining site refactor!
Well, excellent! I hope it all goes as swiftly and nicely as humanly possible!

I feel it is like slowly loading a machinegun of future revamps and features!! So stay great, stay diligent, and oh-boi I am already hyped for this long journey xD!

also edit:
@AvalonSanctuary wrote on 2022-01-10 17:27:47:
Nothing in this Dev update says it could not be
They mention them being in final stages, while Also working in and planning the remaining site refactor!
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

Yay, upgrade plans!! I'm excited to experience 2022 here on FR, props to the devs, mods, and everyone else who makes this site fun, smooth, and safe! <3
Yay, upgrade plans!! I'm excited to experience 2022 here on FR, props to the devs, mods, and everyone else who makes this site fun, smooth, and safe! <3
tumblr_inline_oau8n67fxb1soemy4_100.png
References
» Dragonomics
» Stock The Pond
» My art examples
» Archive of links

About
» FR+3
» Any pronouns
» Pings are always fine
» I don’t sub to threads often

My Links
» Sales
» Wishlist
» Hatchery
» CAP

tumblr_inline_oau8n6rgtu1soemy4_100.png
I'm excited to see the clan profile page among that list! I can't wait to see what you'll do to it! I'm quite eager to see exciting changes to it! <3 Thank you for all of your hard work and I hope you guys will all stay healthy as you take on these big changes!
I'm excited to see the clan profile page among that list! I can't wait to see what you'll do to it! I'm quite eager to see exciting changes to it! <3 Thank you for all of your hard work and I hope you guys will all stay healthy as you take on these big changes!
HzGpUHb.png
RIP Nesting Grounds improvements anytime soon.

But I totally respect the decision to get all the conversions out of the way. It’ll help things in the long run.
RIP Nesting Grounds improvements anytime soon.

But I totally respect the decision to get all the conversions out of the way. It’ll help things in the long run.
[quote name="@Wryneck" date="2022-01-10 17:03:32" ] [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2022-01-10 13:00:10" ] [i]Flight Rising[/i] is spread across two subdomains and two codebases, which creates a significant amount of extra work and testing every time we want to add a new feature or fix. [/quote] wait has the site essentially two copies to begin with...? don't meant to nitpick, just genuinely don't understand. is this a question compatibility? but by all means, godspeed with the dev work. [/quote] Years ago, they started to rebuild the site with better coding, a section at a time. Up until now, it usually also involved a significant revamp, like how you can search and sort the Hoard now. Many pages have www1 in the url - those are pages that have already been revamped. The others are on the old version of the site.
@Wryneck wrote on 2022-01-10 17:03:32:
Xhaztol wrote on 2022-01-10 13:00:10:
Flight Rising is spread across two subdomains and two codebases, which creates a significant amount of extra work and testing every time we want to add a new feature or fix.

wait has the site essentially two copies to begin with...?
don't meant to nitpick, just genuinely don't understand. is this a question compatibility?

but by all means, godspeed with the dev work.

Years ago, they started to rebuild the site with better coding, a section at a time. Up until now, it usually also involved a significant revamp, like how you can search and sort the Hoard now.

Many pages have www1 in the url - those are pages that have already been revamped. The others are on the old version of the site.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27