Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Warrior's Way 2021
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 79 80
[center] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/581929554411520041/872668257629388880/20210716_070737.jpg[/img] [item=battleram skirmisher] [item=conflict creature] these are the most coolest and badass familiars i have ever seen @HenryTheArcher i really really hope you've seen this event!!!
20210716_070737.jpg

Battleram Skirmisher Conflict Creature

these are the most coolest and ****** familiars i have ever seen

@HenryTheArcher i really really hope you've seen this event!!!
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
I am STOKED about the new apparel!! Their descriptions lore-wise fit Aurora here so well- she may look like a bit of a mess, but she takes the armor and pieces left behind from her worthiest foes and dons them all as both trophies and tokens of respect. May their bravery and skill lead her on! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7585670][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/75857/7585670_350.png[/img][/url]
I am STOKED about the new apparel!! Their descriptions lore-wise fit Aurora here so well- she may look like a bit of a mess, but she takes the armor and pieces left behind from her worthiest foes and dons them all as both trophies and tokens of respect. May their bravery and skill lead her on!

7585670_350.png
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
wait, so are the chests going to dissolve upon the event's ending? need to read OP again lol
wait, so are the chests going to dissolve upon the event's ending? need to read OP again lol
poem shop
writing prompts
AYYAYAYYAYAYA@!!!1!
AYYAYAYYAYAYA@!!!1!
473faa443895845aae732d5ce2f6cc37310e49f5.gif
AHHH this looks AMAZING. So many new familiars! And the lore is perfect. Willow has quite an attitude LMAO.
AHHH this looks AMAZING. So many new familiars! And the lore is perfect. Willow has quite an attitude LMAO.
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
Nice, very overwhelming but thanks for making higher venue somewhat more profitable so I won't feel bad needing to level up and stuff. :D More familiars yay.
Nice, very overwhelming but thanks for making higher venue somewhat more profitable so I won't feel bad needing to level up and stuff. :D More familiars yay.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
New familiars! Just in time!!
New familiars! Just in time!!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
YAY [b](is there an exp boost for batteling in coli? like sunparch?)[/b] (would be fitting for this event) well....the apperals are nice (but my ancients can not use them), but these scenes and familairs, [b]wow ,just wow, i love them[emoji=heart size=1] !!!! [/b]
YAY

(is there an exp boost for batteling in coli? like sunparch?)
(would be fitting for this event)
well....the apperals are nice (but my ancients can not use them), but these scenes and familairs, wow ,just wow, i love them !!!!
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
omg love those skull helms! I can't wait to use these on my dergs!

Excited for more events and new systems for them!
omg love those skull helms! I can't wait to use these on my dergs!

Excited for more events and new systems for them!
MFt2hm4.png
cVPo4yi.png
mlHpBMC.png
nKSPt4M.png
Please ping/msg me again if you think I missed it! (I often forget to reply!)
oQlTGMl.png
FObX7rS.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
The apparel is so fire...
The apparel is so fire...
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 79 80