Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Warrior's Way 2021
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
I don't think I got all items, but at least all familiars, loving them!! Perhaps a bit more drops from not-coli-activities would be nice, it seemed they got less and less each day.

Thanks for a fun event!
I don't think I got all items, but at least all familiars, loving them!! Perhaps a bit more drops from not-coli-activities would be nice, it seemed they got less and less each day.

Thanks for a fun event!
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
i spent so much time bonding with faimilliars i got like 40 of each item.. now to sell it all.
i spent so much time bonding with faimilliars i got like 40 of each item.. now to sell it all.
ROOZ1my.png
dT9HQge.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
WQA384m.png
Super pleased with the turnout!
Does anyone know if the chest will disintegrate after a certain amount of time?
Super pleased with the turnout!
Does anyone know if the chest will disintegrate after a certain amount of time?
@Kzryail I Think I Have Seen Other Users and Staff Post that the Chest's will NOT Disintegrate. They will Stay in Your Hoard Until You Open / Sell Them. :3
@Kzryail I Think I Have Seen Other Users and Staff Post that the Chest's will NOT Disintegrate. They will Stay in Your Hoard Until You Open / Sell Them. :3
U8gMH5x.gif zo9yRDr.png

KQrvkoC.png
pvz6n4A.png
A super chill event, got a whole ton of goods out of it, all in all just a nice time. Thank you!! This was fun.
A super chill event, got a whole ton of goods out of it, all in all just a nice time. Thank you!! This was fun.
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo5_250.png Qw421xh.gifTvGyETb.gif
bird bird bird
bird bird bird
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80