Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Warrior's Way 2021
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 79 80
[size=2]YEEESSSS HYPE!!! some of my dragons have been NEEDING shields and weapons and sceneries like this!!!! [emoji=obelisk love size=1]
YEEESSSS HYPE!!!
some of my dragons have been NEEDING shields and weapons and sceneries like this!!!!
banner by fellefan
Yesss! More armor apparel!! [emoji=obelisk star size=1]
Yesss! More armor apparel!!
z0HlerP.png
I’m so in love with all these new familiars that I feel like I got sucker punched. Oooooohhhhhh, I’m so excited to round up my new children
I’m so in love with all these new familiars that I feel like I got sucker punched. Oooooohhhhhh, I’m so excited to round up my new children
J5FGxHX.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2021-08-05 06:08:35" ] Galore is supposed to have some items for you... but he's being fiesty about it. I'm poking some programmers to see if they can talk him into coming around. [/quote] Hype! Perhaps he slept in? :'D
Undel wrote on 2021-08-05 06:08:35:
Galore is supposed to have some items for you... but he's being fiesty about it. I'm poking some programmers to see if they can talk him into coming around.
Hype!

Perhaps he slept in? :'D
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
Everything is so good! And the skulls are my favorite, I needed apparel like this!!
Everything is so good! And the skulls are my favorite, I needed apparel like this!!
COOL COOL COOL
COOL COOL COOL
ash - any pronouns - fr +2
everything.is.glorious. [center]Adavar's warriors are [i]very[/i] excited to play [s]nice[/s] [s]fair[/s] matches... :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/10880269][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/108803/10880269_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
everything.is.glorious.

Adavar's warriors are very excited to play nice fair matches... :)
10880269_350.png
q71Kifl.png o_o
maocifer || 227254

sack of meat haphazardly
controlled by dumdum goblin
brain ... with a wishlist
Everything looks amazing!!!
Everything looks amazing!!!
xPlkKnY.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2021-08-05 06:10:25" ] [quote name="Ikunoche" date="2021-08-05 06:04:34" ] [quote name="DakerVadora" date="2021-08-05 06:02:54" ] Available from Venues up to Level 22? So basically 22+ venues won't drop anything from the event at all? Kinda sad, but I love the new apparel, familiars and scenes! :D [/quote] I'm curious - why the higher levels won't have the new event drops? [/quote] There were only 16 opponents added this year, so we could only do the 16 first venues. THe higher level venues will still drop items from normal monsters (all monsters have a chance to drop these chests) but they won't have the bonus chance that the exclusive opponents provide. Next year we'll have more enemies as the event grows! [/quote] Oh okay! Thanks for the clarification. Happy to hear we can still find chests from the higher levels!
Undel wrote on 2021-08-05 06:10:25:
Ikunoche wrote on 2021-08-05 06:04:34:
DakerVadora wrote on 2021-08-05 06:02:54:
Available from Venues up to Level 22? So basically 22+ venues won't drop anything from the event at all? Kinda sad, but I love the new apparel, familiars and scenes! :D

I'm curious - why the higher levels won't have the new event drops?

There were only 16 opponents added this year, so we could only do the 16 first venues. THe higher level venues will still drop items from normal monsters (all monsters have a chance to drop these chests) but they won't have the bonus chance that the exclusive opponents provide. Next year we'll have more enemies as the event grows!

Oh okay! Thanks for the clarification. Happy to hear we can still find chests from the higher levels!
8wF4Uc8.png
absolutly wow
absolutly wow
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 79 80