Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Warrior's Way 2021
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 79 80
I AM SO HYPED
I AM SO HYPED
Await
they/them

Hello! You can call me Await, Rayne, or Mysty, whichever you prefer.
FR +3
Omg yessssss flight rising is giving us so much ahhhhh [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63049261][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630493/63049261_350.png[/img][/url] Here’s my warrior boy, Valkyrie. He has no lore yet but some planned![emoji=sword and shield size=1]
Omg yessssss flight rising is giving us so much ahhhhh
63049261_350.png
Here’s my warrior boy, Valkyrie. He has no lore yet but some planned!
Was Galore supposed to have something…? I went to his page and checked notifs but I haven’t gotten anything yet

Edit: ok now I got the ping but apparently people are getting double chests so no extra fun for me, I see how it is galore :pensive:
Was Galore supposed to have something…? I went to his page and checked notifs but I haven’t gotten anything yet

Edit: ok now I got the ping but apparently people are getting double chests so no extra fun for me, I see how it is galore :pensive:
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
WOOHOOO! I woke up extra early, didn't see a post, and finally....!
WOOHOOO! I woke up extra early, didn't see a post, and finally....!
BEXx3Jf.gif
I clicked on the notif that popped up right on 6:00am and got two chests. And then at 6:14am, without me actually doing anything else (I was busy scrying potential gene changes), I got another notif which I clicked on and I got another two chests. Was this an error? I don't want to take anything I'm not supposed to have. I think I got the second pair at Galore's but I was so excited and click happy that I'd navigated away before my brain caught up with what had just happened.
I clicked on the notif that popped up right on 6:00am and got two chests. And then at 6:14am, without me actually doing anything else (I was busy scrying potential gene changes), I got another notif which I clicked on and I got another two chests. Was this an error? I don't want to take anything I'm not supposed to have. I think I got the second pair at Galore's but I was so excited and click happy that I'd navigated away before my brain caught up with what had just happened.
old-oaks-2.png Vs38xu1.png
This is so amazing, all my warriors and Smitys are ready!! X3 Also Shields!!!
This is so amazing, all my warriors and Smitys are ready!! X3 Also Shields!!!
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
If that battlefield scene was the only thing from the whole event I'd still be happy, omg it's stunning!! Major kudos to the artist! <3
If that battlefield scene was the only thing from the whole event I'd still be happy, omg it's stunning!! Major kudos to the artist! <3
Heart.gif
The event stuff is so wonderful, I almost hate it... time to spend all my savings. SHILEDS. [emoji=firework size=1]
The event stuff is so wonderful, I almost hate it... time to spend all my savings. SHILEDS.
The pamphlet's the best part!
The pamphlet's the best part!
qMOyKa9.png
No egg? :(
Eggs are a big part of what makes night of the nocturne interesting to me and a lot of players
No egg? :(
Eggs are a big part of what makes night of the nocturne interesting to me and a lot of players
beastclantop.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 79 80