Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 193 194 195 196 197 ... 199 200
@TaigerLilly totally agree. I'm all for this change but primal really does seem pretty cheap!
@TaigerLilly totally agree. I'm all for this change but primal really does seem pretty cheap!
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
Whilst I am personally somebody who prefers randomly breeding for the eyes vs. them being appliable, I do appreciate this update, as both sides can benefit - eyes can still be bred for, and they can be applied if people choose.

Of course, there is a chance that it may devalue bred eye types; however, I do believe that it's worth it for those who really wanted this.
Whilst I am personally somebody who prefers randomly breeding for the eyes vs. them being appliable, I do appreciate this update, as both sides can benefit - eyes can still be bred for, and they can be applied if people choose.

Of course, there is a chance that it may devalue bred eye types; however, I do believe that it's worth it for those who really wanted this.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
Bruh, I spent like an entire year trying to get the multigaze dragon in my avatar. All that time wasted for no reason.

Although I am happy that scattersights are worthless now hahaha.
Bruh, I spent like an entire year trying to get the multigaze dragon in my avatar. All that time wasted for no reason.

Although I am happy that scattersights are worthless now hahaha.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
POG
POG
autumn • +3 fr time
Just wanted to chime in and say I'm thrilled with this update. I've been playing since June 2013 and have a bunch of old, beloved I was never able to scattersight. Now I can finally give them the eye types I always wanted for them! Thanks for the update, devs!
Just wanted to chime in and say I'm thrilled with this update. I've been playing since June 2013 and have a bunch of old, beloved I was never able to scattersight. Now I can finally give them the eye types I always wanted for them! Thanks for the update, devs!
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
This is a great update, and I love it,
but I’ll agree with a few other people and say, if you were going to do this, it should have been done much, much earlier. It’s a bit strange to go back on your word (stating there wouldn’t be natural eye vials, and scattersight would be the only way) years later after a majority of people expressed frustration with the system.
That being said, I’m not upset it’s being implemented now, better late than never! and I’m excited that I’ll be able to buy the vials.

I’ve seen a few people mentioning the old eyes? Are the bright eyes the old eyes? If so that’s amazing! That’s really something that I believe should have been implemented at the start, but like I said earlier, better late than never.

To help clarify for anyone who wasn’t here, The first and most frustrating issue when the eyes dropped, was that old dragons were all swapped to common new eyes. No one really had issues with new eyes being a thing, or some only being breedable, it was mostly that every single dragon changed. For some it was upsetting they didn’t have a way to change their old dragons (in comes scattersight- only available for 3 days and no guarantee you’ll get off common) but from what I remember most were frustrated their dragons changed overnight since the eyes were noticeably different. I was quite upset since a few of mine did not mesh well with their new eyes, there was also no way to return them to that old colour. There was, as far as I remember no warning either (had there been I would have saved pictures of my dragons to use as examples).
This is a great update, and I love it,
but I’ll agree with a few other people and say, if you were going to do this, it should have been done much, much earlier. It’s a bit strange to go back on your word (stating there wouldn’t be natural eye vials, and scattersight would be the only way) years later after a majority of people expressed frustration with the system.
That being said, I’m not upset it’s being implemented now, better late than never! and I’m excited that I’ll be able to buy the vials.

I’ve seen a few people mentioning the old eyes? Are the bright eyes the old eyes? If so that’s amazing! That’s really something that I believe should have been implemented at the start, but like I said earlier, better late than never.

To help clarify for anyone who wasn’t here, The first and most frustrating issue when the eyes dropped, was that old dragons were all swapped to common new eyes. No one really had issues with new eyes being a thing, or some only being breedable, it was mostly that every single dragon changed. For some it was upsetting they didn’t have a way to change their old dragons (in comes scattersight- only available for 3 days and no guarantee you’ll get off common) but from what I remember most were frustrated their dragons changed overnight since the eyes were noticeably different. I was quite upset since a few of mine did not mesh well with their new eyes, there was also no way to return them to that old colour. There was, as far as I remember no warning either (had there been I would have saved pictures of my dragons to use as examples).
16517661_DubXWdDWeIKI5FH.gif16517555_oY4UyEbMb3wqd32.gif bowls by @Araej
not sure how I feel about the precedent that this sets.
not sure how I feel about the precedent that this sets.
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
I was not around when the 3day scatter drops were available. And I've only been able to get 1 primal like once a year from breeding, it'd say this is a nice method for players to slap primal eyes onto some dragons for a fixed price of a vial. I can see how it's upsetting for some and a bonus for the other. And with every announcement released on FR, the players usually have many mixed feedback for you devs to read xD I'm happy my old dragons are able to receive special eyes once i can afford to buy some vials.[emoji=raven size=1] Thank you devs. I appreciate this update.
I was not around when the 3day scatter drops were available.

And I've only been able to get 1 primal like once a year from breeding, it'd say this is a nice method for players to slap primal eyes onto some dragons for a fixed price of a vial.

I can see how it's upsetting for some and a bonus for the other. And with every announcement released on FR, the players usually have many mixed feedback for you devs to read xD

I'm happy my old dragons are able to receive special eyes once i can afford to buy some vials.

Thank you devs. I appreciate this update.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
I have such mixed feelings on this. OTOH it makes a bunch of my projects much, much easier. But it also makes getting special eyes feel way less special if anyone can shell out 500k for a primal.

Maybe it's because I joined post-eyes overhaul and don't care about old dragons so don't see why it has to be such a thing of giving old ones specific special eyes.

IDK I should be happy but feel weirdly bummed.
I have such mixed feelings on this. OTOH it makes a bunch of my projects much, much easier. But it also makes getting special eyes feel way less special if anyone can shell out 500k for a primal.

Maybe it's because I joined post-eyes overhaul and don't care about old dragons so don't see why it has to be such a thing of giving old ones specific special eyes.

IDK I should be happy but feel weirdly bummed.
3GDu8cA.png
THANK YOU GOD
THANK YOU GOD
1 2 ... 193 194 195 196 197 ... 199 200