Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | World Map Revamp
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105
THIS IS SO COOL
THIS IS SO COOL
| link | they/he | FR+0 |
Didn't Neopets have maps like that?

Irritating..
Didn't Neopets have maps like that?

Irritating..
This is amazing, the team really outdid themselves! It looks incredible!!
This is amazing, the team really outdid themselves! It looks incredible!!
EPIC

EPIC

d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
@LauraLacework I'm curious as to why you find it irritating that Flight Rising and Neopets have similar map functions? This isn't any kind of criticism, i'm genuinely just curious.
@LauraLacework I'm curious as to why you find it irritating that Flight Rising and Neopets have similar map functions? This isn't any kind of criticism, i'm genuinely just curious.
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png

So as an underwater clan, your view is really crappy.

So as an underwater clan, your view is really crappy.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
For folks in water, I have made a Churnscar Wharf Community thread: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl4/2981831

That way we can refer to other people's dragons in our lore, like taking your broken junk to my tinkerer for repair, hiring a local mercenary or just greeting a fellow dragon in the street. Hopefully others will add their dragons, so we can have a vibrant community. Assign professions to our dragons, so your dragons can visit merchants or the tavern or even hire ship crews, spread some (agreed upon) gossip etc.

The idea is to treat other dragons as NPC, so in a passive manner, unless you decide to do cooperative lore with another player.
For folks in water, I have made a Churnscar Wharf Community thread: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl4/2981831

That way we can refer to other people's dragons in our lore, like taking your broken junk to my tinkerer for repair, hiring a local mercenary or just greeting a fellow dragon in the street. Hopefully others will add their dragons, so we can have a vibrant community. Assign professions to our dragons, so your dragons can visit merchants or the tavern or even hire ship crews, spread some (agreed upon) gossip etc.

The idea is to treat other dragons as NPC, so in a passive manner, unless you decide to do cooperative lore with another player.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZgQXKxB.jpg[/img] I've done it. Hi-res, geographically accurate rearrangement of the map (Imgur turned it into a .jpg, I apologise for that). Also, this does NOT have any overlay assets apart from the Behemoth because that would have taken way too long to compile. analysis thread [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2982477/1#post_46712477]here[/url]
ZgQXKxB.jpg

I've done it. Hi-res, geographically accurate rearrangement of the map (Imgur turned it into a .jpg, I apologise for that). Also, this does NOT have any overlay assets apart from the Behemoth because that would have taken way too long to compile.

analysis thread here
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
It's finally here! Now if only I could get the page to load... so exciting!

Edit: ahhh its so lovely! Thank you to everyone who worked on this!

It's finally here! Now if only I could get the page to load... so exciting!

Edit: ahhh its so lovely! Thank you to everyone who worked on this!

SCtan5m.png
Southern Lights Hatchery & Ice Nesting d8c1a852df2fd8a.png

:00
:00
HELL
o
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105