Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | World Map Revamp
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105
Alright, I have to ask.
Where is Lighting's elemental Sanctum?
Day 1 I was checking out the new map and noticed it wasn't there, so I thought to myself 'Oh, it's probably just been left out by accident. You watch; others in the community will point it out and it'll be there when they have to update/fix the new map'
Well, that happened and I still can't find it. Now I'm thinking I'm blind or missing some lore that explains why the lighting clan doesn't have one. I'll admit, I'm kind of embarrassed right now; I'm playing 'Find Walldo' with a building and I'm losing XD Please help!
Alright, I have to ask.
Where is Lighting's elemental Sanctum?
Day 1 I was checking out the new map and noticed it wasn't there, so I thought to myself 'Oh, it's probably just been left out by accident. You watch; others in the community will point it out and it'll be there when they have to update/fix the new map'
Well, that happened and I still can't find it. Now I'm thinking I'm blind or missing some lore that explains why the lighting clan doesn't have one. I'll admit, I'm kind of embarrassed right now; I'm playing 'Find Walldo' with a building and I'm losing XD Please help!
@BadJuju

There's lore reasons

@BadJuju

There's lore reasons

tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno1_500.png

+3 fr time
@Chemistfail
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, okay. Thanks for letting this dummy know =)
@Chemistfail
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, okay. Thanks for letting this dummy know =)
Just playing around with the width and height

Just playing around with the width and height

3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Ahhhh I'm so excited I love it!!
Ahhhh I'm so excited I love it!!
Amazing! now I can finally see my academy on the map
Amazing! now I can finally see my academy on the map
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
THE TRADING POST MOVED!
THE TRADING POST MOVED!
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
@Ceberus38 you were right! it's in Wind now!
@Ceberus38 you were right! it's in Wind now!
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
Ok, so with some time to sit and admire the map, I have decided that, while my clan is *technically* plague-aligned, I am in love with lightning territory. So uh... Lore? Who is she? Never heard of her... proceeds to move into zappy land for *a e s t h e t i c* reasons
Ok, so with some time to sit and admire the map, I have decided that, while my clan is *technically* plague-aligned, I am in love with lightning territory. So uh... Lore? Who is she? Never heard of her... proceeds to move into zappy land for *a e s t h e t i c* reasons

tumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo2_250.pngc3kQRMf.png
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105