Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | World Map Revamp
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105
WOW! I gotta explore this whole map when I get home. :o
WOW! I gotta explore this whole map when I get home. :o
?Zc_qH=party.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
Okay, another thought, now that I've been made aware that the Trading Post moves. As of right now it's in Shadow. We just had the Trickmurk Circus. So... does that mean the Trading Post will move to Wind territory next? Give the dragons who sell their stuff there a chance to experience the festival?
Okay, another thought, now that I've been made aware that the Trading Post moves. As of right now it's in Shadow. We just had the Trickmurk Circus. So... does that mean the Trading Post will move to Wind territory next? Give the dragons who sell their stuff there a chance to experience the festival?
l6mtPEk.pngvCPT6OV.pngb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png2uwgHqB.png

pSqt2he.pngYjsuzHO.pnglvnVULi.pngZwwIRzh.png
Loving it!
Loving it!
just a little lad
Love the update, but it seems after y’all tried to make POI markers more responsive for mobile it’s gotten.. less? I can’t open any of the markers on my phone at the moment, but when the update first released it worked decent enough.

Edit: This seems to have been fixed? They're working absolutely wonderfully now, thanks staff! <3
Love the update, but it seems after y’all tried to make POI markers more responsive for mobile it’s gotten.. less? I can’t open any of the markers on my phone at the moment, but when the update first released it worked decent enough.

Edit: This seems to have been fixed? They're working absolutely wonderfully now, thanks staff! <3
VGxuHXT.png
So, the old world map used to have descriptions of what the dragons in thje other flights were like, valued items, ect. (something that occasionally comes in Tomo's trivia) I don't really see that on the new map, (which is awesome BTW.) Will there be something like that coming to the encyclopedia? It doesn't seem like something that would be scrapped, because personalities, and values are a huge part of how you choose your flight. But doesn't really fit in to the current world map. [emoji=skydancer confused size=2]
So, the old world map used to have descriptions of what the dragons in thje other flights were like, valued items, ect. (something that occasionally comes in Tomo's trivia) I don't really see that on the new map, (which is awesome BTW.)
Will there be something like that coming to the encyclopedia? It doesn't seem like something that would be scrapped, because personalities, and values are a huge part of how you choose your flight. But doesn't really fit in to the current world map.
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png

Yes, I know that the castle is it's own place within the lore, but I've always imagined my clan living in an underwater castle, and hey, there's one. The castle would be right off the coast of Tsunami Flats, and a few of the pools would also be considered part of their territory.

Edit: Oof it doesn't work for underwater, sadly. If you want to see the first location, click it and then go underwater.

Yes, I know that the castle is it's own place within the lore, but I've always imagined my clan living in an underwater castle, and hey, there's one. The castle would be right off the coast of Tsunami Flats, and a few of the pools would also be considered part of their territory.

Edit: Oof it doesn't work for underwater, sadly. If you want to see the first location, click it and then go underwater.
Lichtdrache.gif
AYO
AYO
sxrFjUf.gif
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105