Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Additions
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31
Whispers... Glimmer?
Whispers... Glimmer?
Ngl I want more unique genes for ancients, not just modern genes being slapped onto them. It give the ancient dragons just a little bit more worth.

That being said, WOW these look good
Ngl I want more unique genes for ancients, not just modern genes being slapped onto them. It give the ancient dragons just a little bit more worth.

That being said, WOW these look good
Mommy, I want to be a gravedigger when I grow up!
Finally! Ripple and current for my gaos! [emoji=gaoler love size=1] Also, I love that scene so much aaaaaaaa I'm brewing one right away!
Finally! Ripple and current for my gaos!
Also, I love that scene so much aaaaaaaa I'm brewing one right away!
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
aw yisssss! new genes! :D
aw yisssss! new genes! :D
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Yay! (again)
Yay! (again)
[url][/url]Untitled-Artwork.gif
Hmm, that look interesting!
I want gaoler with Clown and Eye Spots now :)
Hmm, that look interesting!
I want gaoler with Clown and Eye Spots now :)
| California Kill |
| enby aro/ace |
| they/them |
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=0&breed=19&element=3&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=63&winggene=83&wings=160&auth=ea81490b7bd44679b826457f30262b703ec7cc5b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] wAIT, STAFF. Look what you've done give us Ringlets and his look will be complete
dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=0&breed=19&element=3&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=63&winggene=83&wings=160&auth=ea81490b7bd44679b826457f30262b703ec7cc5b&dummyext=prev.png

wAIT, STAFF. Look what you've done

give us Ringlets and his look will be complete
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Cool!
Cool!
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
Oh nice! I think i'll be giving current to my f gaoler :)
Oh nice! I think i'll be giving current to my f gaoler :)
stare_by_addmedia-d763984.giffo07.pngstare_by_addmedia-d763984.gif
Happy for pere/falcon new genes for the banes!

(Just disappointed there was no wasp/bee for the banescale, or new gem genes for the ancients...)
Happy for pere/falcon new genes for the banes!

(Just disappointed there was no wasp/bee for the banescale, or new gem genes for the ancients...)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31