Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Additions
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Thank you for changing the familiars, I was super uncomfortable looking at them for a while before the art adjustment.

(Also, to those trying to downplay or invalidate the issue of the previous art, don't. Just don't.)
Thank you for changing the familiars, I was super uncomfortable looking at them for a while before the art adjustment.

(Also, to those trying to downplay or invalidate the issue of the previous art, don't. Just don't.)
nPEtuOq.png SILN8af.gif VO3icXF.png
Nice!
Nice!
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
Hahaaa, oh my god that art change thing is hilarious.

I totally see where they're coming from, it's an innocent enough pose, but when you freeze-frame it like that, you get roman salute centaur, oh dear.
Hahaaa, oh my god that art change thing is hilarious.

I totally see where they're coming from, it's an innocent enough pose, but when you freeze-frame it like that, you get roman salute centaur, oh dear.
Plz add starcon for banes
Plz add starcon for banes
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
[quote name="TheWildRaven" date="2021-01-24 05:12:59" ] (Also, to those trying to downplay or invalidate the issue of the previous art, don't. Just don't.) [/quote] ^^
TheWildRaven wrote on 2021-01-24 05:12:59:
^^
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
Love the genes and scene, and I appreciate the familiar change. I hadn’t noticed it before, but even a tiny change to help make others comfortable is a great move.
Love the genes and scene, and I appreciate the familiar change. I hadn’t noticed it before, but even a tiny change to help make others comfortable is a great move.
Why is a mouse when it spins? The higher the fewer!
Amazing! *clapclap*
Amazing! *clapclap*
Role-play-achiement.png NeuD2.gifCx8UR.gifrl8yl.gifJqb1Z.gif
IT'S GENDER TIME
Yay for new banescale genes!! Now I have to try and not scry any of my finished projects w new genes...
Yay for new banescale genes!! Now I have to try and not scry any of my finished projects w new genes...
FU9jwFZ.jpg
Giraffe for Veilspuns is so pretty. Now if only it would be in stock when I go looking for it
Giraffe for Veilspuns is so pretty. Now if only it would be in stock when I go looking for it
She/Her
Lover of WangXian and HuaLian
[quote name="KriegerDesWaldes" date="2021-01-23 09:59:31" ] Am i the only one that did not notice said familars appeared to be doing a certian salute. [/quote] nope, not just you. i didn't even know (and still don't know) what that certain salute looks like because i've never looked into that bit of history lol still, good on the devs for changing it.
KriegerDesWaldes wrote on 2021-01-23 09:59:31:
Am i the only one that did not notice said familars appeared to be doing a certian salute.

nope, not just you. i didn't even know (and still don't know) what that certain salute looks like because i've never looked into that bit of history lol

still, good on the devs for changing it.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31