Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Additions
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31
Very nice! I'm glad they got some more of the modern genes too
Very nice! I'm glad they got some more of the modern genes too
GujRVNB.gif
Yay genes!
Yay genes!
cool
cool
Lichtdrache.gif
Yaass! I was really hoping we would get Eyespot for Veilspuns!
Yaass! I was really hoping we would get Eyespot for Veilspuns!
They/Them FR+2

Adopt Shop
Pinkerlocke
Legacy Challenges
Scatter Quests
Wishlist
ooh that scene looks really good! now I have even more desire to level up my cauldron :P
ooh that scene looks really good! now I have even more desire to level up my cauldron :P
2UYGVjP.png0cuZfKJ.pngKe8q283.pngByF9aYi.pngFSuYbni.png
I'm loving the way Ripple/Current looks on Gaolers!!
I'm loving the way Ripple/Current looks on Gaolers!!
28138.png My Wishlist
Dragon Sales!
Pretties for Fodder
28252.png 47810809.png
The marketplace is one of the areas slated to be revamped to get off of legacy code and brought up to our current code standards. We're absolutely taking feedback we've received from the suggestions forum into account for that. As with most of our code updates, it's not just a port, but a QOL revamp using all of what we've learned and the feedback we've received over the years!
The marketplace is one of the areas slated to be revamped to get off of legacy code and brought up to our current code standards. We're absolutely taking feedback we've received from the suggestions forum into account for that. As with most of our code updates, it's not just a port, but a QOL revamp using all of what we've learned and the feedback we've received over the years!

youtube.png tumblr.png reddit.png twitter.png facebook.png da.png
Am i the only one that did not notice said familars appeared to be doing a certian salute.

Like my history obssesed butt normaly noticies that stuff lol
Am i the only one that did not notice said familars appeared to be doing a certian salute.

Like my history obssesed butt normaly noticies that stuff lol
20210110-080521-0000-8-300x100.png
sssssnake
sssssnake
bouncy_water_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o1p4.gif1as7imW.png9aVxwZo.png1as7imW.pngbouncy_water_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o1p4.gif
This Looks so cool ^^
This Looks so cool ^^
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31