Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Veilspun Dragons
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181
How do you even get the new breed? the cheapest babies are 499k treasure, what the heeellllll. So much excitement for nothing
How do you even get the new breed? the cheapest babies are 499k treasure, what the heeellllll. So much excitement for nothing
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
I love them so much
I love them so much
suggestion to pin the focus digsite!
[quote name="searedwings" date="2020-11-23 16:58:54" ] Gem market release only for the scrolls and right before the holidays. I get the need for money, I do. And, it would be awesome if all newer breeds were all made more readily available for everyone. We shouldn't have to pay $10 to change our dragons each time FR comes out with a new breed. [/quote] Its only the third gem breed on the game and the first ancient gem breed. The last gem breed released was the coatls (wildclaws were available at opening as a gem breed). The site needs money but they are quite fair to the players--most breeds are treasure breeds [quote name="@Insomnia" date="2020-11-25 12:39:36" ] How do you even get the new breed? the cheapest babies are 499k treasure, what the heeellllll. So much excitement for nothing [/quote] Scrolls are sold in the gem marketplace for 1,000 Gems. Prices for veilspuns will drop as players breed them, in a couple of months they will be fodder prices Any idea when the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2932058]gene breed rarity bug will be addressed[/url]? I am hesitant to gene up one of my pairs as I want a variety in the offspring and if they change the rarity it might mess with the variety in the offsring
searedwings wrote on 2020-11-23 16:58:54:
Gem market release only for the scrolls and right before the holidays. I get the need for money, I do. And, it would be awesome if all newer breeds were all made more readily available for everyone. We shouldn't have to pay $10 to change our dragons each time FR comes out with a new breed.
Its only the third gem breed on the game and the first ancient gem breed. The last gem breed released was the coatls (wildclaws were available at opening as a gem breed). The site needs money but they are quite fair to the players--most breeds are treasure breeds

@Insomnia wrote on 2020-11-25 12:39:36:
Scrolls are sold in the gem marketplace for 1,000 Gems.

Prices for veilspuns will drop as players breed them, in a couple of months they will be fodder prices

Any idea when the gene breed rarity bug will be addressed? I am hesitant to gene up one of my pairs as I want a variety in the offspring and if they change the rarity it might mess with the variety in the offsring
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
So SwarmSprite Deerling. You can't actually get them? They're just a part of Fiona's forever?
Cause I did the task of bonding with the other deerling in order to complete the Fiona Feat and I thought I would either get the swarmsprite or it would say it was discovered in my bestiary but neither has happened
So SwarmSprite Deerling. You can't actually get them? They're just a part of Fiona's forever?
Cause I did the task of bonding with the other deerling in order to complete the Fiona Feat and I thought I would either get the swarmsprite or it would say it was discovered in my bestiary but neither has happened
Hey Staff (@Undel, @Mutron, @Kaepora, @Aequorin, @Akiri), my Veil Necromage #65071559: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65071559][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/650716/65071559_350.png[/img][/url] is supposed to be ready to breed today, but instead said it would breed on December 12th, 15 days in the future. Is that a bug, or did I do something wrong?
Hey Staff (@Undel, @Mutron, @Kaepora, @Aequorin, @Akiri), my Veil Necromage #65071559:
65071559_350.png
is supposed to be ready to breed today, but instead said it would breed on December 12th, 15 days in the future. Is that a bug, or did I do something wrong?
@ProudMomof1 I believe you have to get the Willowmane Deerling to awakened before the Fiona familiar unlocks and getting familiars to the awakened stage takes about 3 months. I've been bonding every day with my Deerling and I'm only at relaxed so far, hope this helps :)
@ProudMomof1 I believe you have to get the Willowmane Deerling to awakened before the Fiona familiar unlocks and getting familiars to the awakened stage takes about 3 months. I've been bonding every day with my Deerling and I'm only at relaxed so far, hope this helps :)
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
@ProudMomof1 the Swampsprite Deerling is the reward for completing the feat ‘Deerly Beloved’ which requires you to awaken the Willowmane Deerling.
@ProudMomof1 the Swampsprite Deerling is the reward for completing the feat ‘Deerly Beloved’ which requires you to awaken the Willowmane Deerling.
Quote:
Its only the third gem breed on the game and the first ancient gem breed. The last gem breed released was the coatls (wildclaws were available at opening as a gem breed). The site needs money but they are quite fair to the players--most breeds are treasure breeds

This one is not a treasure release, and that was the point of my comment. There should be another way to obtain a species of dragon besides waiting for others to breed them, or spending my own personal rl money to get one. They already have gene specific items in the gem marketplace, which should be enough revenue to make money off of.
Quote:

This one is not a treasure release, and that was the point of my comment. There should be another way to obtain a species of dragon besides waiting for others to breed them, or spending my own personal rl money to get one. They already have gene specific items in the gem marketplace, which should be enough revenue to make money off of.
[quote name="searedwings" date="2020-11-29 09:54:21" ] Quote: Its only the third gem breed on the game and the first ancient gem breed. The last gem breed released was the coatls (wildclaws were available at opening as a gem breed). The site needs money but they are quite fair to the players--most breeds are treasure breeds This one is not a treasure release, and that was the point of my comment. There should be another way to obtain a species of dragon besides waiting for others to breed them, or spending my own personal rl money to get one. They already have gene specific items in the gem marketplace, which should be enough revenue to make money off of. [/quote] But you aren't required to own this breed to progress in the game. It just seems like you are impatient. All breeds prices lower all the time have you seen gem breeds in AH? There prices are low and they were very hard to obtain (like imperials).
searedwings wrote on 2020-11-29 09:54:21:
Quote:

But you aren't required to own this breed to progress in the game. It just seems like you are impatient. All breeds prices lower all the time have you seen gem breeds in AH? There prices are low and they were very hard to obtain (like imperials).
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
[quote name="searedwings" date="2020-11-29 09:54:21" ] This one is not a treasure release, and that was the point of my comment. There should be another way to obtain a species of dragon besides waiting for others to breed them, or spending my own personal rl money to get one. They already have gene specific items in the gem marketplace, which should be enough revenue to make money off of. [/quote] Again the majority of breeds are treasure breeds the occasional gem breed harms nobody and if anything HELPS everyone by helping fund the game. You don’t have to spend real life money to get the breed. It is purchased via gems which can be obtained in game. Yes you can purchase gems with real life money (and many are purchased with real life money) but there are plenty of players who don’t spent a single real life cent in the game, FR is actually quite generous with earn gems via game play— you get a gem a day for keeping your dragons fed and gems through iron and gold chests. You can also sell things for gems or trade currency with other players
searedwings wrote on 2020-11-29 09:54:21:

Again the majority of breeds are treasure breeds the occasional gem breed harms nobody and if anything HELPS everyone by helping fund the game. You don’t have to spend real life money to get the breed. It is purchased via gems which can be obtained in game. Yes you can purchase gems with real life money (and many are purchased with real life money) but there are plenty of players who don’t spent a single real life cent in the game, FR is actually quite generous with earn gems via game play— you get a gem a day for keeping your dragons fed and gems through iron and gold chests. You can also sell things for gems or trade currency with other players
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181