Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Veilspun Dragons
1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 ... 180 181
@MagicMetal the second part of my comment wasn't for you!! I'm sorry, that was just a general statement that I liked the breed. Sorry! I get it, it's frustrating that we didn't get a breed scroll or an egg. Just one of either would've been nice. But from a business standpoint, I can't understand that as well (I'm writer, so like giving my books away for free, while nice, isn't going to make me any money lol.) I think (and this is just me personally) that they gave us the freebies before to get us interested in the ancient breeds, as like an incentive. I don't know, just my own speculation. I wasn't saying that your feelings were in any way not valid, sorry if it came across as that!
@MagicMetal the second part of my comment wasn't for you!! I'm sorry, that was just a general statement that I liked the breed. Sorry! I get it, it's frustrating that we didn't get a breed scroll or an egg. Just one of either would've been nice. But from a business standpoint, I can't understand that as well (I'm writer, so like giving my books away for free, while nice, isn't going to make me any money lol.) I think (and this is just me personally) that they gave us the freebies before to get us interested in the ancient breeds, as like an incentive. I don't know, just my own speculation. I wasn't saying that your feelings were in any way not valid, sorry if it came across as that!
4Emdumg.gif cqu2HKA.png
@DjSeizure

The last gem breeds that came out 5+ years ago weren't given out as free either. That's just how it be. Soon enough veils are gunna be cheap enough for everyone to afford, same as Wildclaws and Imperials and Coatls were despite their initial difficulty to obtain.
@DjSeizure

The last gem breeds that came out 5+ years ago weren't given out as free either. That's just how it be. Soon enough veils are gunna be cheap enough for everyone to afford, same as Wildclaws and Imperials and Coatls were despite their initial difficulty to obtain.
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
Sucks not everyone can aford the breed I liked it last year when anyone could have at least one.
Sucks not everyone can aford the breed I liked it last year when anyone could have at least one.
I like the breed and think they are really pretty (and oh wow their lore and design fits my interests), however I dislike how expensive they are. It takes a ‘lil while to save up to 1000 gems, so it is only accessible to people who have been playing for a long while, people who know and are well versed in a method to make gems quickly, or people who pay money. So, the feature is a little bit of a ‘Pay to Play’ strategy.

However, that said, it is good to have a considerably more rare breed. It adds diversity and makes you work to own something, rather than buying it off the AH for 4000 treasure or so. So, happy to see the new feature, wish it was a little less Pay to Play, and excited for when they become affordable.

Also I am infinitely mad at how they handled abyss (by skink still looks good thank the FR Gods)
I like the breed and think they are really pretty (and oh wow their lore and design fits my interests), however I dislike how expensive they are. It takes a ‘lil while to save up to 1000 gems, so it is only accessible to people who have been playing for a long while, people who know and are well versed in a method to make gems quickly, or people who pay money. So, the feature is a little bit of a ‘Pay to Play’ strategy.

However, that said, it is good to have a considerably more rare breed. It adds diversity and makes you work to own something, rather than buying it off the AH for 4000 treasure or so. So, happy to see the new feature, wish it was a little less Pay to Play, and excited for when they become affordable.

Also I am infinitely mad at how they handled abyss (by skink still looks good thank the FR Gods)
Mommy, I want to be a gravedigger when I grow up!
bruh I was one day late rip
bruh I was one day late rip
[quote name="@Knokk" date="2020-11-20 05:07:44" ] I like the breed and think they are really pretty (and oh wow their lore and design fits my interests), however I dislike how expensive they are. It takes a ‘lil while to save up to 1000 gems, so it is only accessible to people who have been playing for a long while, people who know and are well versed in a method to make gems quickly, or people who pay money. So, the feature is a little bit of a ‘Pay to Play’ strategy. However, that said, it is good to have a considerably more rare breed. It adds diversity and makes you work to own something, rather than buying it off the AH for 4000 treasure or so. So, happy to see the new feature, wish it was a little less Pay to Play, and excited for when they become affordable. [/quote] Sigh no... this breed is not pay to play. First of all you owning a veilspun is not required to the game play at all. Pay to play ... you are paying a currency to get them. This is the same argument as calling it a cash grab which isn't what cash grab is. A cash grab is if you were having required in game items for you to progress to be locked behind a paywall. That's like if the veilspun scroll was locked behind a 50.00 dollar paywall. Gems can be earned in different ways than being payed for. You can go on conversion threads or do something you enjoy and get customs out of it(writing/art/crafts). So no this isn't a pay to play thing you can try and earn gems in alternative ways. To add imperials,Coatls,wildclaws were also limited breeds no scrolls were just given to them willingly they were difficult to obtain at first but the prices eventually go down easily like every other breed to fodder price.
@Knokk wrote on 2020-11-20 05:07:44:

Sigh
no... this breed is not pay to play. First of all you owning a veilspun is not required to the game play at all.
Pay to play
... you are paying a currency to get them. This is the same argument as calling it a cash grab which isn't what cash grab is. A cash grab is if you were having required in game items for you to progress to be locked behind a paywall. That's like if the veilspun scroll was locked behind a 50.00 dollar paywall. Gems can be earned in different ways than being payed for. You can go on conversion threads or do something you enjoy and get customs out of it(writing/art/crafts). So no this isn't a pay to play thing you can try and earn gems in alternative ways. To add imperials,Coatls,wildclaws were also limited breeds no scrolls were just given to them willingly they were difficult to obtain at first but the prices eventually go down easily like every other breed to fodder price.
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
Soon as I have 2 sales go through I will need only 35 gems to purchase my first breed change!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!! I think I'm going to start on this pair. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=71&breed=19&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=66&winggene=71&wings=59&auth=f20ab8119ce908325a6d8a91b972f5ecbce1a31b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=71&breed=19&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=66&winggene=71&wings=59&auth=ef5e693a09b02257fe66c715e72925f5d1cbefdb&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Soon as I have 2 sales go through I will need only 35 gems to purchase my first breed change!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!! I think I'm going to start on this pair.

dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=71&breed=19&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=66&winggene=71&wings=59&auth=f20ab8119ce908325a6d8a91b972f5ecbce1a31b&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=71&breed=19&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=66&winggene=71&wings=59&auth=ef5e693a09b02257fe66c715e72925f5d1cbefdb&dummyext=prev.png
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
Literally crying cause I’m a day late ;;
Literally crying cause I’m a day late ;;
+9 fr server time
New Species!!!! yes!!! pls give us a cat like one next :3
New Species!!!! yes!!! pls give us a cat like one next :3
cvLaV29.png
Call me Paw!
She/Her/They/Them
Bisexual Pride
Cat Addict
1qSQ4Z1.gif uiQ1VyG.png
CUTE
CUTE
uhm, im not really active as much as i used to be but yuh, so if i dont reply srry
1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 ... 180 181