Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pin the Focus Digsite
1 2 3
As we get more dig sites, I can see the scrolling time on the Dig Sites page increasing with each added site.

I think the Focus Digsite should be automatically pinned to resolve this.

I'm less confident about this, but perhaps a slight border or something like that so that if you pin dig site #2 it doesn't look like 213, it's more like -2- 13.

Making them sort from highest level to lowest would inconvenience newer players, so I think having it chronological but with a pinned dig site is the best compromise. You could also just bookmark the dig site each time, but pinning it would make it a bit easier if you didn't want to change the bookmark every time you switch.
As we get more dig sites, I can see the scrolling time on the Dig Sites page increasing with each added site.

I think the Focus Digsite should be automatically pinned to resolve this.

I'm less confident about this, but perhaps a slight border or something like that so that if you pin dig site #2 it doesn't look like 213, it's more like -2- 13.

Making them sort from highest level to lowest would inconvenience newer players, so I think having it chronological but with a pinned dig site is the best compromise. You could also just bookmark the dig site each time, but pinning it would make it a bit easier if you didn't want to change the bookmark every time you switch.
suggestion to pin the focus digsite!
Support! I was thinking about this earlier. Not having to scroll down every time is probably good for disabilities as well. The border is also a good idea, to keep it visually separate.

If possible, I think pinning a dig site should be unrelated to the focus digsite. More options for more gameplay styles is always better!
But the ability to pin one, 100%
Support! I was thinking about this earlier. Not having to scroll down every time is probably good for disabilities as well. The border is also a good idea, to keep it visually separate.

If possible, I think pinning a dig site should be unrelated to the focus digsite. More options for more gameplay styles is always better!
But the ability to pin one, 100%
nnnnnnnnnnn

I enjoy hosting nests
and swapping dragons.

Adopt someone?
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
nnnnnnn

In the process of
building some lore
That sounds like a great solution to a problem that's only going to grow with time! I love it.
That sounds like a great solution to a problem that's only going to grow with time! I love it.
I’d like this! I keep accidentally clicking on earlier dig sites because I forget to scroll down, having the one I’m currently working on at the top would be so much easier
I’d like this! I keep accidentally clicking on earlier dig sites because I forget to scroll down, having the one I’m currently working on at the top would be so much easier
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Support; I was just thinking about this, so I'm glad someone beat me to it. It's going to be annoying going to the wrong digsite on accident, and as we get more, it'll only get even more annoying. A pin would solve that!
Support; I was just thinking about this, so I'm glad someone beat me to it. It's going to be annoying going to the wrong digsite on accident, and as we get more, it'll only get even more annoying. A pin would solve that!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
oh support
i was really tired when i saw the announcement and when i went to the page i thought the new digsite was missing for me because i'm so used to not having to scroll LOL
oh support
i was really tired when i saw the announcement and when i went to the page i thought the new digsite was missing for me because i'm so used to not having to scroll LOL
Support! I keep clicking Ancient Aerie out of habit.
Support! I keep clicking Ancient Aerie out of habit.
fo11Vhp.png
Support! Was just thinking about exactly this. Just move whichever digsite is the focus digsite to the top and have the rest go in release/level order.
Support! Was just thinking about exactly this. Just move whichever digsite is the focus digsite to the top and have the rest go in release/level order.
UJXttDL.png
Support, the scrolling is really annoying and I can only imagine it'll get more annoying and cluttered with time.
Support, the scrolling is really annoying and I can only imagine it'll get more annoying and cluttered with time.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I came to suggestions to suggest just this
Huge support, goodness please
I came to suggestions to suggest just this
Huge support, goodness please
natureshieldl.pngPlease PM if I missed your ping.natureshieldr.png
1 2 3