Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Veilspun Dragons
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181
@lilseabreeze , not this time. but they will go down in price soon enough and you'll be able to buy them in the AH for a pretty good deal!
@lilseabreeze , not this time. but they will go down in price soon enough and you'll be able to buy them in the AH for a pretty good deal!
forum_sig.png
GORGEOUS!!!
GORGEOUS!!!
Art ShopHatcheryIMG_0807.gif
These are my new favorites! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34724376][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/347244/34724376_350.png[/img][/url]
These are my new favorites!

34724376_350.png
WOW How do you get one of those!? I’m kinda new to the game so I really need advice, thank you!
WOW How do you get one of those!? I’m kinda new to the game so I really need advice, thank you!
@lunarisWolf

You can buy them off the Auction house, if you just want a veilspun.

If you want to turn one of your dragons into one, then you can buy the breed change scroll from the Gem Marketplace.
@lunarisWolf

You can buy them off the Auction house, if you just want a veilspun.

If you want to turn one of your dragons into one, then you can buy the breed change scroll from the Gem Marketplace.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
This may be a week old, but hands down this is the best Ancient breed so far. I love everything about them!! [emoji=veilspun love size=1]
This may be a week old, but hands down this is the best Ancient breed so far.
I love everything about them!!
[quote name="Bishkebab" date="2020-11-20 13:33:53" ] @wingedoutlaw @dikoii I crafted some extra willowmane deerlings which is all you missed by being late for Galore's (aside from some food), so if you'd like I could send you one <3 [/quote] I would be so grateful if you'd do that ;-;
Bishkebab wrote on 2020-11-20 13:33:53:
@wingedoutlaw @dikoii I crafted some extra willowmane deerlings which is all you missed by being late for Galore's (aside from some food), so if you'd like I could send you one <3
I would be so grateful if you'd do that ;-;
Gem market release only for the scrolls and right before the holidays. I get the need for money, I do. And, it would be awesome if all newer breeds were all made more readily available for everyone. We shouldn't have to pay $10 to change our dragons each time FR comes out with a new breed.
Gem market release only for the scrolls and right before the holidays. I get the need for money, I do. And, it would be awesome if all newer breeds were all made more readily available for everyone. We shouldn't have to pay $10 to change our dragons each time FR comes out with a new breed.
Yus shadow ancient
Yus shadow ancient
shadowbinder_500con_by_sinistereternity-d75s5r4.png
Did anyone notice that there's a Veilspun statue in the new scene?
Did anyone notice that there's a Veilspun statue in the new scene?
[url][/url]Untitled-Artwork.gif
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181