Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hoard & Vault Revamp
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 83 84
Woohoo!!!
Woohoo!!!
J43IjLy.png
oo I really like the new update!!
oo I really like the new update!!
Mommy, I want to be a gravedigger when I grow up!
I love this update! I already Made around 400kt by hoardselling useless stuff :0
I love this update! I already Made around 400kt by hoardselling useless stuff :0
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
Aha this is different! I was waiting for something like this, but can't really tell how I feel about it! Updates like these always take some getting used to!
Aha this is different! I was waiting for something like this, but can't really tell how I feel about it! Updates like these always take some getting used to!
Omg THANK YOU SO MUCH! FINALLY! Now if only it can be done the same way with familiar bondings. But still I am entirely grateful for this! ;3; It's so gonna be easier to find an item or a familar!
Omg THANK YOU SO MUCH! FINALLY! Now if only it can be done the same way with familiar bondings. But still I am entirely grateful for this! ;3; It's so gonna be easier to find an item or a familar!
My commissions are open! More info here: Click here
anyone else have a broken search feature? it's just not showing up for me. even with that broken, also just being able to see the baldwin/swipp/hibden stuff is super helpful. edit: found the search! the magnifying glass next to the category tabs was just unselected.

also agree with what others said about the scroll feature being kind of annoying, and that it'd be great to have a mass lock/favorite function.

overall great update!
anyone else have a broken search feature? it's just not showing up for me. even with that broken, also just being able to see the baldwin/swipp/hibden stuff is super helpful. edit: found the search! the magnifying glass next to the category tabs was just unselected.

also agree with what others said about the scroll feature being kind of annoying, and that it'd be great to have a mass lock/favorite function.

overall great update!
l-linederg-2.png?w=1000&h=200.png

r-linederg-1.png?w=1000&h=200.png
omg... thank you so much for marking which items are swipp items... as a casual player i usually just mass sell things without knowing which items are useful/worth anything or not, lol.
omg... thank you so much for marking which items are swipp items... as a casual player i usually just mass sell things without knowing which items are useful/worth anything or not, lol.
yq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngiKfVyMU.png
DON'T LIKE IT! It was so much easier to choose what food items you wanted and/or needed to convert. Now... you messed it all up!
DON'T LIKE IT! It was so much easier to choose what food items you wanted and/or needed to convert. Now... you messed it all up!
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
[emoji=ridgeback star size=2][emoji=ridgeback star size=2][emoji=ridgeback star size=2]
kV9q7M8.gif
Love. This. Update
Love. This. Update
OjYCOIV.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
GaxHqlg.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 83 84