Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hoard & Vault Revamp
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 83 84
Wow! Good job! I think it will be comfortable update
Wow! Good job! I think it will be comfortable update
In The End •
As you fade into the night •
Who will tell the story of your life? •

Kira | 23 | she/her | UTC +7
Oh this is so exiting! It's perfect!
Oh this is so exiting! It's perfect!
7odDSu3.pngQNDaGpC.pnghUMrDFx.gif
One of the best updates to date!
One of the best updates to date!
mlHpBMC.png
Wind-Network.png
YMPbu9R.png
AHHHHHH this update is all I ever wanted in the horde area ahhhhhhhh <3.

Once again you guys are one of the best dev teams I know, even if this game is just a small cult following. <3. Thank you guys for always raising the bar.
AHHHHHH this update is all I ever wanted in the horde area ahhhhhhhh <3.

Once again you guys are one of the best dev teams I know, even if this game is just a small cult following. <3. Thank you guys for always raising the bar.
The blessed update
The blessed update
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
I absolutely love this update, and I'm excited to explore everything.

One thing that bothers me though, is that the menu options aren't locked to the bottom of the screen - I'd love a way to lock those so that they don't hover. A small thing, but the hovering bothers me visually. (Or, a way to view fewer than 26 items at once, therefore eliminating the hover on my smaller screen.)
I absolutely love this update, and I'm excited to explore everything.

One thing that bothers me though, is that the menu options aren't locked to the bottom of the screen - I'd love a way to lock those so that they don't hover. A small thing, but the hovering bothers me visually. (Or, a way to view fewer than 26 items at once, therefore eliminating the hover on my smaller screen.)
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
Thanks so much! New updates are always appreciated!
Thanks so much! New updates are always appreciated!
Sol-hatchery-signature.png dogbadge.png
woooo, no more pawing through spreadsheets to find out what is used where! My vault is considerably larger now..
woooo, no more pawing through spreadsheets to find out what is used where! My vault is considerably larger now..
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
I really wish everything would stack properly up to 99, not just a visual display that just requires a lot of extra clicking. Creating a whole new system instead of just fixing stacking is very convoluted. I was also hoping for another vault 'layer', kind of like lair tabs.
I really wish everything would stack properly up to 99, not just a visual display that just requires a lot of extra clicking. Creating a whole new system instead of just fixing stacking is very convoluted. I was also hoping for another vault 'layer', kind of like lair tabs.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
[color=purple]@Aequorin Good thing I came back to read through replies, seems you spelled my name wrong in the ping. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] I didn't notice the button change on the final page of the pop-up, thank you!
@Aequorin
Good thing I came back to read through replies, seems you spelled my name wrong in the ping. I didn't notice the button change on the final page of the pop-up, thank you!
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 83 84