Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hoard & Vault Revamp
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 83 84
@WarriorLioness ohh ok thank you!
@WarriorLioness ohh ok thank you!
audric - repi - comm
it/its - ie/ier - ie/iem - ve/vem
i'm friendly! feel free to shoot a pm or leave a profile comment :D
[quote name="Demesne" date="2020-10-22 06:36:38" ] I love the update, but I'm having one issue. The "Check out what's new with the Hoard!" pop-up shows up every time I visit my hoard, or switch between my hoard and vault. I've already clicked through the info several times in hopes that that would make it stay away, but it's still coming back. [/quote] @Demensne, going all the way through the tutorial and closing it by clicking the checkmark (not the 'X') should prevent it from showing up again. If it's still popping up after that, definitely report this in the [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug]Bug Reports forum.[/url][/b]
Demesne wrote on 2020-10-22 06:36:38:
I love the update, but I'm having one issue. The "Check out what's new with the Hoard!" pop-up shows up every time I visit my hoard, or switch between my hoard and vault. I've already clicked through the info several times in hopes that that would make it stay away, but it's still coming back.

@Demensne, going all the way through the tutorial and closing it by clicking the checkmark (not the 'X') should prevent it from showing up again. If it's still popping up after that, definitely report this in the Bug Reports forum.
Why are the NotN items not labeled? Will it show up only during the event??

Aside from that, I love this update!
Why are the NotN items not labeled? Will it show up only during the event??

Aside from that, I love this update!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
Yay! It's so much quicker to sell mountains of coli loot now [emoji=ridgeback star size=2]
Yay! It's so much quicker to sell mountains of coli loot now
[quote name="@BzooZu" date="2020-10-22 06:41:33" ] @/Drakessis it disappeared for good as soon as I clicked the little yes/hook thingy. What are you clicking? [/quote] I didn't even see that part- I was just clicking through and hitting the X every time. Weird that it wouldn't do the same thing, but at least it's gone now! Thanks!
@BzooZu wrote on 2020-10-22 06:41:33:
@/Drakessis it disappeared for good as soon as I clicked the little yes/hook thingy. What are you clicking?
I didn't even see that part- I was just clicking through and hitting the X every time.

Weird that it wouldn't do the same thing, but at least it's gone now! Thanks!
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
WHOOT!!
WHOOT!!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
This is such a helpful update, I love it!!
This is such a helpful update, I love it!!
Nocta | she/they | +10 FR time
"Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope."
6pMAXtp.jpg
I wanna start off by saying this update is amazing, it's great to finally be able to see what's usefull and what isn't, and I love the search, fave and lock functions

But I also wanna say, the lil menu at the bottom that scrolls with you is unecessarily big and the fade is a bit ugly.. and bc it's so big, it covers up a lot of the screen when it scrolls and that is a bit annoying. I currently have it set on the lowest amount of items per page possible, and I can barely view the whole page without the scrolling menu covering up the page buttons!
I wanna start off by saying this update is amazing, it's great to finally be able to see what's usefull and what isn't, and I love the search, fave and lock functions

But I also wanna say, the lil menu at the bottom that scrolls with you is unecessarily big and the fade is a bit ugly.. and bc it's so big, it covers up a lot of the screen when it scrolls and that is a bit annoying. I currently have it set on the lowest amount of items per page possible, and I can barely view the whole page without the scrolling menu covering up the page buttons!
ezgif.com-gif-maker_5.gif

_____________________________ lWHeF6j.pngfLdYOuE.pngytkEBod.pngpZJYyk4.pngbYt72YT.pngYMPbu9R.png

This is so great. Thank you so much.

This is so great. Thank you so much.
i cant contain myself this update makes me so happy
thank u thank u thank u my life will b so much easier now
i cant contain myself this update makes me so happy
thank u thank u thank u my life will b so much easier now
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop